Atheism is the fastest shrinking religion in the world. Atheism is in decline worldwide...

Atheism is the fastest shrinking religion in the world. Atheism is in decline worldwide, with the number of atheists falling from 4.5% of the world's population in 1970 to 2.0% in 2010 and projected to drop to 1.8% by 2020,

Real surveys and statistics say atheism is on the decline worldwide. Sorry atheists but atheism is not on the rise nor is it winning. It's still the minority and a declining one at that.

The Pew Research Center's statistics show that atheism is expected to continue to decline all the way into 2050 with a continued growth of religion. Other research also shows a huge surge in growth for Christianity in China which is currently the world's most "atheist" nation because of the atheist communist government suppressing religion, the research suggests that China will soon become the world's most Christian nation within 15 years.

This is simply history repeating itself: Christianity prospered in Rome back in the ancient era when it was suppressed and it still grew in the militant atheist soviet Russia when it was suppressed there only a century ago with the majority of Russians today now also identifying as Christian. Just goes to show that atheist suppression of religion still doesn't stop religion.

Sources for the legion of whiny /Redditor/ fedoras that will no doubt show up it this thread:

pewforum.org/2015/04/02/religious-projections-2010-2050/
pewforum.org/2012/12/18/global-religious-landscape-unaffiliated/
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/china/10776023/China-on-course-to-become-worlds-most-Christian-nation-within-15-years.html
masterrussian.com/russia/facts.htm

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/Atheism is the fastest shrinking religion/
bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-21319945
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Generation_Z#Characteristics
liveleak.com/view?i=ff4_1442750968
youtube.com/watch?v=fRHOTmj_jI0
youtube.com/watch?v=lBkyaJqQ-50
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Divorce_demography
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_Belgium
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_Hungary
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_Portugal
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What the hell has atheism got to do with female promiscuity? You can still have morals and standards with atheism.

(Also you shouldn't be happy about the percentage of atheism declining, it only means that the amount of muslims etc. is rising, even worse for christianity.)

Also
>Atheism
>Religion
gr8 b8 m8, still responded

i-is this true? I want to believe this is true, OP

>Atheism
>religion
U dumb, boy

Please stop spamming this shitty thread.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/Atheism is the fastest shrinking religion/

>hivemind chinks getting brainwashed by a new ideology

yeah good work, just dont come crying to us when muslims still out-breed you and your only recourse is asking them nicely to switch to the right imaginary friend

These are better than kek spamming. Your tears are delicious.

>atheism is special snowflakery, don't discuss it, don't criticize it, don't analyze it, don't categorize it
Q.Q

Why are atheists such pussies?

>>hivemind chinks getting brainwashed by a new ideology
Lack of a unifying factor doesn't make it any less brainwashing. You think the secular masses of today are free of mind control, if they disagree with each other on pretty much everything?

People can't form their own opinions without information, and information is relatively controlled or corrupted. That includes Sup Forums, with confirmation bias etc.

The masses of today believe in almost anything, but not certain things, and their neighbor has a different set. Neither will ever unite against common threat, and will probably not even view it as a threat.
Threats aren't relevant yet, you see. :^)

Bet you wouldn't say that in ageist church. It's all they have.

bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-21319945

Also,

>atheist church

Imagine the smell....

You really like writing that reply, don't you.

Atheism has been literally destroyed by a few fedora pics and calling people edgy. It's amazing. Christianity has survived millennia of plagues, persecution and hatred, and all it took to kill atheism is pointing out modern atheists are faggot fedoras.

It's hilarious.

islam is still the worlds fastest growing religion. that's why the other statistics are shrinking.
you have to look at actual numbers, not percentages.
the west is advancing in science and knowledge so they're dropping these superstitious beliefs. except america because they're retarded so they still think the world is 5000 years old and people lived with dinosaurs and jesus just miracled everything exactly the way it is now and evolution doesn't exist. they also don't believe in climate change because they're that stupid.

There will always be atheists, they'll just always be irrelevant forever.

American Fundamentalism is about .5% of the global Christian population. You have more atheists believing in liberalism that you do Christian's who believe the world is 6000 years old.

>atheism declining
>degeneracy rising and rampant
what now, christcucks?

most dumbfucks my age think god was proven wrong when they found monkey bones in the jungle and since they are stupid haven't signed out of the church registry they entered when baptized.

are you ok

Could it ve allot of people just stopped calling themself atheists cause they get grouped with the militant neckbeards? Kind of what is happening to feminism?

What does a retired general know about the development of civilizations anyway?

Glubb wrote in a very simplistic manner desu.

Feminism has always been cancer, as has anti-Christianism.

It's just africans popping out more babies, so the relative number of atheists is decreasing.

If you take a look at US only, for example, there's a slight increase in atheists/agnostics.

>In 1991, only 2% identified as atheist, and 4% identified as agnostic. In 2014, only 3% identified as atheists, and 5% identified as agnostics

Kek, it's not our fault you live in a shithole (((country)))

>A 2016 U.S. study found that church attendance during young adulthood was 41% among Generation Z, compared with 18 percent for Millennials at the same ages, 21 percent of Generation X, and 26 percent of baby boomers.[49]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Generation_Z#Characteristics

keep praying faggot, its sure to work one of these days

>its sure to work one of these days

A bit like your internet lmao

>Atheism is decline worldwide
>So is world average IQ

really makes you think....

of course what do you genocide of white race is , mostly the smartest people are getting killed since they don't breed like ahmet and tyrone

Atheists are fucking degenerate

But atheist doesn't mean anti-christian that are just those militants nobody wants to be asociated with and comedians that cant write original material.

>Switzerland
>shithole
>t. u s of a
o boi i am laffin

Even if what you say is true. Who gives a fuck? Atheism hasn't had anyone of value talking about it in years. Hitchens is dead, you never hear from Dennet, Harris is cucked, and Dawkins old age is getting the better of him. So without any decent scholars of course the amount of exposure is lessened. I don't know if you know this but the world has a lot more people in it then in the 1970's and guess what those third world shitholes tend to have uneducated people who fall for the religion jew. Congrats your on the same mental level as the growing Hispanic population.

This isn't even unexpected but leave it to a godfag to try and lump atheism in with religion. It's a lack of belief in a personal god retard. The amount of atheists in the world haven't gone down they have gone up. So has the uneducated masses being exploited by what you would call the "Jews". Enjoy being in the same category as them I guess. Really this was shit bait but I enjoyed responding so have a (you).

>Atheism
>is a religion

LOL no

:^)

liveleak.com/view?i=ff4_1442750968

You guys still have Matt Dillahunty. And that AronRa guy. Atheism is still truckin' along.

>%
Not surprised. But what about Numbers?

Atheism is a contrarian response to Christianity within Western culture. It only reacts negatively towards it. Any other religion is welcomed or at least neutral to atheists. Atheism = liberalism = nihilism.

Feminism/suffrage has always been about killing babies and destroying families and marriages. Feminism is also anti-Christian. Traditional motherhood and submission to husbands is verboten to the Left.

>take population of the (((current years)))
>multiply by the relevant percentage
>For accuracy, identify where this is happening
>Correlate this with relevant birthrates there

Fuck's sake Sergei, you beat us into space, figure it out.

Seems it is a bit diffrent over here then

In your opinion I am supposed to be mathematician or scientist?

And left-atheists supporting mass immigration. They're probably the most stupid people on Earth.

Do we really have to post the nigger rioting and screaming: "Get him he hwyte!", just before beating up said white person?

You're supposed to be a qt fuccboi

:3

I agree.

>Russia
>Religious
Tippety toppety kek

All the good Russians are Christian. Are you a Bolshevik kike leftover from the Cold War?

>christcuck
2000 years of feminization.

>Other research also shows a huge surge in growth for Christianity in China

These people are still atheists

Thank you for proving my point.

Allow me to assume your are one of those people who thinks liberalism/feminism infects everything around it and tries to make it its own. You also seem to be making the claim that Atheism is and has only gone of Christendom. May I suggest that you have been in your bubble so long you fail to realize that the Atheism you rally against is the newer and fairly dead Atheism+ a feminist organization? Nope, it must be that the majority of atheistic activists are pro Islam despite claiming the opposite.

The number of Atheists worldwide has risen about 9 % in the last 10 years. It is actually the fastest growing "Religion"

"If everyone in China believed in Jesus then we would have no more need for police stations. There would be no more bad people and therefore no more crime,"

oh...

I disagree.

>fastest growing religion

Maybe their waistline...

Yet which religion conquered the world?

Checkmate Pagan and Jewthiest KEKs

this cherrypicking

I don't support atheism but it would be like calling a typical christian a kkk nutjob

atheists and christians go hand in hand. Its founded on a Jewish book and is alien to Europeans.

"God is dead and we have killed him".

We need to become the Overmen.

islam

>Atheism was founded in the Bible
People aren't actually this stupid, are they?

>being proud the Jews won WW2 against the pagan Nazi's

Your sacred runes are racist goy.

Atheism is a lack or religion, not a religion (and if it were religion, it would be the oldest one)

>the majority of atheists are pro Islam
Yes. They are. Read the thread, dumbass.

gr8 b8

you do realize the post is a copypasta, right?

Atheism is subhuman. It can only need to Nihilism. And you missed the point, Christianity is a middle eastern religion. It was bound to fall apart in Europe. God is dead means the Christian God is dead because Europeans woke up from the dark ages during the Enlightenment.

You are no different to the Europeans converting to Islam. In 1000 years you will defend your immigrant faith.

>pagan nazis
I don't even like natsocs, but Himmler is the only confirmed LARPagan.

youtube.com/watch?v=fRHOTmj_jI0

>Imagine the smell....
You don't have to imagine. Just attend a Unitarian Universalist meeting.

82/5000
>> 102569981
>> Atheism
>> Religion
It's like HIV status. Negative about positive.

>or

Atheism is not a religion you idiot. If you take the time reading the stupid and insane crap written in the holy books you would be one aswell. Falling for one of the great herd enslaving paradigms is for complete morons.

>believing in the sky patriarch of washing peoples dirty feet

textbook no true scotsman

>be the most atheist country in Europe
>taken in less than 10 rapefugees
>most of them left for Germany anyway
>be 99% white
>our president is openly against islam and insults it on every occasion possible

I was going to play your game but holy fuck 12 posts. Here have a (you) and I'll be on my way.

Nietzsche was a nihilist, genius. If you recognize the Superman, you are a nihilist and a subhuman

Athiests are subhuman

what is 70% divorce rate. enjoy getting cucked by jammal.

Makes sense because only Christians are having children.

Atheism is a genetic dead end.

You should know there are no Jammals in our country. My whole family is atheist and there hasn't been any divorces so far. If atheism is directly related to divorce rates, tell me why Belgium has 71% while being only 7% atheist?How about Portugal and Hungary?

you are deluded

>Talk to a Christian
>Ask why a loving God would make a world where animals consume each other alive to survive
>Get told that in the Garden of Eden, all animals were vegetarian
>Wolves, spiders, lions, hyenas, wolverines.....all vegitarian

can you prove they werent?

The entire body design of these animals is specifically designed to kill. The shape of their teeth, their forward-facing eyes, their digestive tract, their claws.....etc

They are killing machines. The entire purpose of a spiders web is to catch things to eat.

youtube.com/watch?v=lBkyaJqQ-50

nice anecdotal evidence kid

ONE SINGLE POST BY OP

LET IT DIE
SAGE

Why am I deluded? I presented you with numerical facts, not with opinions.

its called anecdotal evidence. muh fammily. muh friends

Muh family and muh friends was not one of my arguments, that's just personal experience. My question went as follows: If atheism is directly related to divorce rates, tell me why Belgium has 71% while being only 7% atheist? How about Portugal and Hungary?

because your numbers are obviously wrong

You know Japan has one of the lowest crime rates in the world. You can leave your wallet on the table, come back a week later and it will still be there

They have a divorce rate lower than the EU

You seriously think atheists care about this? Christcucks should be more worried about Islam, you know why.

and they are not more atheistic then us

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Divorce_demography
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_Belgium
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_Hungary
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_Portugal

What makes your numbers right, then?

They aren't Christian

>Atheism is the fastest shrinking religion in the world.
OP is a liar. Atheism is not a religion.
OP is a liar. Atheism is still growing (according to Pew)

>Atheism is in decline worldwide,
OP is a liar. The absolute numbers of atheists are increasing. The only metric that shows a slight decline is the number relative to the general population, and that only because Islam is growing so much faster than Christianity.