Is imperialism morally justified ?

is imperialism morally justified ?

Yeah,

Glory.

Yes, but for some reason the west has forgotten that

The period in which india had its highest quality of life was when the british ruled over it.

Ask the Japs, they'd be on a Mongolian level or a Chinese Provence if it weren't for us.

Yes. If you are unable to actually defend your territory, than you are not its sovereign. The Right by Conquer is the god given right of all men.

Yes

It even makes sense biologically if you look at it from the Darwinist standpoint. The strong get the resources and more land to grow their population while the weak either die off or become slaves. Conflict ensures the best become stronger. It is the ultimate in natural selection when applied to humans.

but what if they want to earn it by themselves ? why do you have to decide what's best for them ?

yeah but did they ask for your help though ?

Yes.

3rd worlders are completely and will be forever irrelevant without it. Niggers in Africa have lived in mud huts forever, at least when the British were there they weren't hungry. Now the Chinese are fucking them in the ass and they're not even bothering to feed them, they are realizing how lucky they were under the crown.

It is actually kind of strange how niggers view white people. If history means anything, and it does, if white people were to suddenly go and re-colonize Africa then the present generation of niggers would be very grateful and obedient. They'd probably even fight the Chinese off so whites could seize whatever resources were being taken by them. However, as future generations took over, they'd grow to resent white people because they'd think we're the reason they aren't progressing. Past generations of course would know better from experience, but the new generation would inevitably raise a rabble to fight off the white devil. Whitey would eventually, as always, defeat himself by backing down when he holds all the cards because it is the "moral" thing to do. Niggers would then starve when whitey leaves and realize they've made a terrible mistake. They'd then ally themselves with another non-white world power that would screw them even harder than white people did and not even offer the consolation prize of food. They'd then beg white people to come back.

This is also prevalent in welfare. Ask any modern nigger what would happen in whitey disappeared. "There'd be world peace n shit, we wuz kangz" would probably be their response. Meanwhile, what do you think would happen if you asked a nigger from the 1800's the same question?

This is why niggers will never amount to anything. They never, ever learn.

well so it's also acceptable for arabs to flood your countries then ?

They are independent, basically awestruck by our technology when we appeared on their shores they begged for what the Golden Fleet had.

>germany grab bag
All four colonies, eh?

but why do their relevance matter ? does them being poor and dead do anything to your success/failure ? why can't every nation keep their hands to themselves until there's actually an unkept land ?

Freedom is an illusion granted to the weak by the strong.

The Weak Should Fear The Strong.

why should you appear on their shores in the first place ? we're not supposed to work together, we're supposed to adapt with whatever we have in our own lands. we're not supposed to mix, right ? we're not supposed to trade informations about anything.

is that morally justified ? is that a good virtue ?

Well, our success does depend on wether they are willing to corporate, armed imperialism is what comes next. Our success comes from the resources that can be obtained through occupation wether material or political. Also, there aren't morals in politics.

No, but goddamn its so much fun to watch the Yuropeans getting flooded with the same people they conquered.

forgotten?

just because countries don't do it anymore doesn't mean that imperialism is gone.

As long as it's Great Britain foing the conquering.

Morality is a spook, and god certainly seems to love war

Who cares? Lesser peoples deserve to be exploited and killed. That's nature.

If Turks do it then yes.

Literally white "gibs me dat" attitude. No, you can't just go into foreign lands and "conquer" them. It doesn't make you a good civilization, it makes you a thug civilization who bullies what it can and takes for its greedy clutches. If you brough technology and trade to them that would be different. But all you want are free gibs. You deserve the "nigger leeches" suckling your welfare.

>there aren't morals in politics
there should be. it should be based on what's wrong and right and fair.

>corporate
you shouldn't need someone else. arabs shouldn't need western world, vice versa. if you need anything that isn't yours, ask. you shouldn't buy anything imported.

morality doesn't always align with religion. you don't need religion to tell you what's right or wrong or fair. WE invented law, philosophy and politics. we DIDN'T ask god for it.

that's not a good virtue. you're the wrong one here, and you deserve bad things in life

come on guys, aren't you all christians here ? i see nothing but globalist pedopolitician tier

i guess now is the time they're getting what they deserve. i believe in nature's law, i believe that you will get exactly equal to what you did.

>is imperialism morally justified ?
Not when bunch of countries posses enough firepower to literally cause an apocalypse.

Daily reminder that imperialism caused two world wars.

As long as it is by Mother Russia, sure.

When you pay in blood, you reap the reward or fertilize the soil.

yes, come on, cook up more arguments...

I don't think karma is real, but if it is, it would look something like this

What?

is globalism?

Right and Wrong doesn't determine what Needs to be done. Morality in decision making on a grand scale is a set for failure.

>corporate
Sorry meant cooperate. Also, the argument with the Arabs I will not argue with, many traditionalist resist imperialism. Europeans will resist, the outcome of resistance is what determines the rest. Ghurkas, Zulus, and I guess you could argue many Feudalist lords in Japan also did not welcome Imperalism as they saw it as an invasion.

That's another point, Imperalism isn't always invasion, a splinter group that makes up less than 5% of the population could say this is an invasion rather than setting up foreign relations.

If you're able to culturally uplift the contoured to values that cause the least amount of human suffering, then imperialism is justifiable.

Captcha: Select all images w/ pizza.

conquered*

You really are one stupid fucking troll.

Kill yourself faggot

yes it was upside down poland
>be a bunch of islands with a fuckton of people
>get cucked by 3 million dutch

No never play with fire

>tfw white people's social altruism is their ultimate downfall in the historic civilized age
>mulatto geologists will learn from our mistakes in the second historic age in the strata

Imperialism is practically civilized evolution. Especially when it comes to enslaving niggers, arabs, aztecs, and exterminating gypsies.

No. No moral justification has been attempted that survived any form of scrutiny.

Imperialism, which has nothing to do ethics and everything to do with the expansion of power and domination, is not interested in justifying its existence.

So like Italian imperialism? Or Spanish Imperialism?

What if whites were the ones conquered?

do you think it's morally justified to force going into someone's house for a water (which you don't have) and threatening them if they don't give it to you ?

if you're about to die of hunger, which one sends you to heaven : 1. starving to death because no one consensually wants to give you food, 2. force taking some of their food because you're stronger than them ?

yes, right and wrong does determine what needs to be done. unless you're a hedonist.

but why should someone even conquer anyone in the first place ? you weren't poor, so why did you ? without the west, we could've still been able to eat, we have plenty.

Then it's fair game. But we also have the right to fight against invaders, just like other countries do.

Exactly, that's why I laugh every time Sup Forums tries to condemn Mexicans for taking back their territory. It's theirs by right of conquest.

>No, you can't just go into foreign lands and "conquer" them.

Acutually, yes, they can.

Its been like that for thousands of years. and the only reason you flaccid-dicked betas live in the countries of prosperity is because true men paid for that wealth in sweat and blood.

a good jap is a jap that learn from mistakes

so enslavement is morally justified now ?

>everything to do with the expansion of power and domination
why should that even be a thing ? was it necessary ? where do stand on in this argument ?

The word "glory" is not a justification for anything, its just a word.

They can try. If they challenge us they will either be destroyed or become the masters of the whites. Either way the fittest will dominate.

Yes, earth is for people, animals have no claim to it outside of what we let them have.

If I need it and have the power to do so I will take it because it determines my survival, if I am weak I will try and compromise for my survival, again morality has no place in politics, doing what is necessary for survival doesn't mean you'll get a morally upstanding choice, sometimes life gives you two bad choices to make that have no good, it is just human nature.

Man remember when your country was conquered repeatedly for all of recorded history?

Good times

but that's just wrong. everything has to be consensual. a fight (or war) should be for the right cause.

>animals
but you're italy

>it is just human nature
raping is also someone's human nature,if he has the power and the rational reason, is it justified ?

No, it has backfired tremendously and continues to give shitskins some moral justification to hate modern white people while getting gibs from white people.

if they don't want to give it, you shouldn't force. it's theirs, they have the choice as to what to do with it. just like your income, it's yours, you earn it, no government should take it from you (to be distributed) without your consent, right ?

How does it feel to be 15 and imagining yourself to be intellectually superior?

When you bring actual civilizational progress, then yes. When you're doing it because you have no other concept of politics than war, then no

But rape is not rational or needed for a powers survival. There wouldn't be justification because there would be no morality in the first place.

>a fight (or war) should be for the right cause.
The right cause is that the fittest will have better chances to survive, thrive, improve, reproduce due to slaves, getting excessive resources or making room by exterminating inferior competitors.

>cuckold logic

i'm not 15 and i don't feel intellectually superior. i'm not white, so i can't be, right ? there's no way, right ? i thought we've all agreed on that

no but why do you expand when you don't really need it ? why can't everyone just live a simple life ?

or pedophilia. if power and expansion is your human nature, pedophilia is also someone's human nature. someone's urges. and again, imperialism, did it happen because you were hungry or because you just want more stuffs ?

so is islamic slavery morally justified then ? do you agree with it ? did imperialism happen because you can't produce food ?

God save the Queen

If the country is ruled by cavemen(american indians, arabs, africans) then yes.

I personally hate the ever loving shit out of Adolf Hitler and Stalin because instead of conquering the lands nobody was using(South America, Antarctica, Africa, Greenland, etc.) they instead thought of making a dick measuring contest out of it and made Europe and eastern europe pay for their arrogance.

Why doesn't Russia have a hateboner for Africa and Turkey instead? or even go to war with China? why is it always poor little eastern europe that has to suffer when the fucking bear gets bored and declares they don't have enough oil and gas?

I believe in punishment to those who deserve it, not to those who are too beautiful and intelligent for their own good and attract jealousy.

>right cause

Everything is always done for the right cause you retarded towelhead.
>we declare war because we are evil
said no one ever.

so is it morally justified for the powerful government to suck up the money that you earn for yourself unconsensually to be distributed to people you don't want to distribute your money to ?

More than justified senpai.

It's a moral imperative. The resources we need on this planet to colonize other planets are often under the feet of I.Q. 65 savages.

Here in the 1st world Rape and Pedophilia are not a basic human instinct, however expansion, exploration, and learning are basic instincts to those who want better for themselves and their people, imperialism either happens because it benefits both or just the imperialist. The benefit being ultimately longer survival. That's practically the only appeal to going to Space, eventually the planet will die and our species will want to survive due to basic instinct.

but they weren't actual cavemen. i know you're trolling right now, but i know cavemen, those are not cavemen. and even if they WERE cavemen, were you really that poor and unproductive though ? if you can't survive with whatever you have in your own land, i guess you're not meant to survive

But you guys never had a colony. You guys invaded

>Here in the 1st world Rape and Pedophilia are not a basic human instinct
exactly

>expansion, exploration, and learning
but if they don't want to be explored, would forcing be justifiable ? there's colonisation, there's imperialism. everything is fine as long as consensual.

Of course.

I remember the times when we were major power in Europe.

I remember when we fucked it up and got severed between other empire because we were weak and divided.

And I remember that even after all of this, we, as a nation prevailed.
Nothing in this world is given for free. War is a part of human nature and denying that is a pure hypocrysy.

>as long as it's consensual

Deal. Consent can be extracted in many ways.

morals are not justifed therefore do what you want

until someone does it to you, right ?

You're talking in circles, the point of this is that there is no morality in survival, I don't have to rape women and children to explore new land and establish a small cooperative government with the natives officials.

we still don't know the difference

If someone were to do it to me I wouldn't rely on morals to stop them. Idiot.

>it's not globalism when we do it

It was fine until Belgium literally ruined everything.

You live on the same planet as ours. If you cannot learn put to use your resources for the good of the planet then step aside and let the genius of the class handle the assignment.

there is literally nothing wrong with being a "caveman" aslong as you keep it to your native land

European imperialism in started as counter-imperialism against islamic imperialism. It began with the french threatening to bombard Algiers if not all European slaves were freed and surrendered to them. The mudshit corsairs refused and got their filthy arses kicked. It happened the same way to all Muslim lands when Europeans conquered them to free European slaves, end islamic expansion and islamic threat once and for all.

European imperialism was more than justified.

Yes

so you were struggling to survive ?

we could. and if we couldn't, wait until we ask for help.

does this include imperialism in america, sub saharan africa and asia?

it's always a win-win to keep our hands to ourselves. we're not supposed to cooperate. we're not supposed to mix, to love each other, to feed each other, to invade, to travel.

Survival doesn't mean you essentially are dying. Increasing your chance of survival IS survival.

Imperialists never learns.
People tried to civilize niggers, abos and injuns and now they are poor and live on gibs.
Abos and injuns have gone from being self sufficent tribes to become drug addicts with high suicidal rates that lives on tax money whites pays.
It would have been a win-win to let them live a tribal life in their mud huts

Shut up euronigger.

If you think you can just go and take shit from people then the problem lies with you.

yeah but again, forcing without consent is not morally justified. never. do you forgive niggers looting your house to enrich themselves ?

>raping is also someone's human nature,if he has the power and the rational reason, is it justified ?

I mean if you want to go out raping there's nothing stopping you except a multiple trillion dollar organization devoted to enforcing arbitrary laws we called the government who will try their hardest to imprison you

Why not. People conquered other people throughout history all the time. It is just how things work. Europeans were simply the best at this.

Now, after we know that the colonies swallowed more money than we got out of it and the savages are at our gates, Europe should heavily isolte itself by force and put Africa under quarantine and let nature sort things out.

It's called evolution

Taking shit can be justified in numerous ways. Not to mention the whole world works on the principle of taking shit from others in form or another. About the only rule of thumb one should follow is that he should be from the takers' side, and if not, try to take the takers' side.

And everyone who is alive today is alive because our ancestors were soldiers who fought to conquer other tribes