en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sayyid_Qutb
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_slavery
abcnews.go.com/International/Story?id=813618&page=1
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents,_2016
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_contemporary_Africa
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Things that white people used to do =/= things Muslims still do

Who art thou?

Slavery in America hasn't existed in over a century, I don't think that's a good argument.

Literally CURRENT YEAR argument

Whites are the real dindus

>muh slavery
>muh injuns

What do those people say to countries who never genocided a race or had black slaves? Can we hate muslims?

They literally do blame all whites for slavery, even though whites ended the practise in most of the civilised world

thats true though

>compare current event with vast passive support

to

>historical event literally a century removed

Alright.

But wait, there's more! The implication is that it's wrong for the white American to deny their "guilt" in slavery. Meaning that he's actually arguing FOR muslims being responsible for islamic terrorism.

Will liberals ever stop to think about their own argument?

Explain how that argument is invalid.

really made me think

pol truly blown the fuck out

Huh. Maybe she could bring up slavery to Muslims since they enslaved millions of sub-saharan Africans over the centuries? Perhaps they have something to say for themselves?

What about bringing up slave trading to black Uganda?

Fucker, whites abandoned slavery and fought slavers.

Mudslimes on the other hand still have slaves.

BTFO

White people also had a war to abolish slavery.
Where's the Muslim war on terror?

The irony being muslims still partake of slavery to this very day.

I hereby accept responsibility for slavery and move to send those poor souls back to their native land of Africa

All in favor say aye

Muslims had slaves too.

it's called jihad

The difference is that white people collectively ended slavery after realising it was wrong. When Muslims collectively end terrorism, I will forgive them.

Most slaves were enslaved by their own people.

Truly forces one to contemplate.

Fewer than 1% of the American population at the time of slavery actually owned slaves.

Jews were also the prime driving force behind the Trans-Atlantic slave trade, not whites.

Millions of white Americans fought and died in the civil war so that blacks could ultimately be free.

>follow a religion that advocates for terrorism
Vs.
>rich white people owned black slaves 200 years ago
See the issue here? You choose to follow the religion the terrorists do. I choose not to have slaves. Therefore I have no reason to apologize for what people before me did. You cannot trust a follower of Islam read the fucking Koran and you'll understand my disgust of the religion.

Aye

Less than 1.4% of Americans owned slaves at the peak of slavery, African kings sold their own into slavery to Jewish traders and a war was fought that helped freed them, and a black man started the laws.

1.4 percent of white people at the height of slavery in the US owned slaves.
Muslims are not asked to answer for the actions of those who espouse the same figurehead as them.
We just ask them if they are willing to renounce the most barbaric, dejure aspects of their religion as every religion is expected to in a Church-State-Divided country.
Those who do are fine*
* (incidentally, this is partially why so many Swedes and Europeans and libs are so eager to accept new refugees: they assumed they were like the rich and westernized ones that migrated prior to the big waves).

How many white people currently own slaves?

How many black people currently own slaves?

How many muslims currently own slaves?

fucking kek

dont you have gays to burn?

That's some grade-A kneejerk, Murricuck. Also so top quality missing the point.

Blacks hold more slaves today than whites ever had total. So blacks are the slave-drivers not whites.

This is a very poor argument. Muslims also represent less than 1% of terrorists. Muslims also fight ISIS in the middle east etc. I don't give a shit about muzzies, I'd ban their backwards ideology in a heartbeat if I could, but arguments like these have weight only in an echo chamber like Sup Forums. Go to real world with these and you'll get destroyed by anyone that isn't a retard.

>1 post by this id

Africans used to enslave themselves, native americans, muslims, indians, even white people enslaved themselves. Yet who ended the practice whites.

What about bringing up giving convicts an entire continent to Australia?

I'd say somewhere around 51.

The point he is trying to make is NOT ALL MUSLIMS.

Why do you people constantly attack groups instead of individuals but, get but hurt when someone does the EXACT samething to whites

Either ALL whites are evil if muslims are
or only SOME muslims are evil if whites aren't all either

Deal with it, racist.

Let's bring up Muslim slavery of white Europeans then if that's the way the conversation shall go.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbary_slave_trade
>The European slaves were acquired by Barbary pirates in slave raids on ships and by raids on coastal towns from Italy to Spain, Portugal, France, England, the Netherlands, and as far as Ireland and Iceland.

Let me guess, nothing to do with it? Convenient how this argument flows!

Apologize and give reparations.

>Happen to have the same skin color as people who owned slaves over 150 years ago, a practice which yet more people with that same skin color fought and died to end
vs
>Share a religious and political ideology with people who want to kill everyone else and destroy westerns civilization right now

Man, we sure got btfo all right.

But only retards subscribe to this ideology.

Lol I think whites are the minority in this wotld now and this people keep saying shit.

Everyone had slaves.

Only Muslims are blowing up and killing everyone. Although if you insist, us white people can solve the Muslims problem. Just give us a few camps and large incinerators.

>Bitching about shit in the past vs shit people still do
>implying black people didn't enslave black people long before whitey did it
>being this much of a fucking tool
>implying prairie niggers are people let alone anything other then walking cesspools of festering irritation

>real butter
>made spreadable

and more whites were ever enslaved than blacks worldwide

>real peanut butter made spreadable with canola oil
what the FUCK

>Uganda
>has internet
choose one

They've got an army of educated whites to defend them, though.

Well, he could articulate that point with something whites actually still do. I would be like if someone asked why Muslims keep getting discriminated against when Spaniards keep taking over the Aztecs and Mayans.

>>Uganda
>>has internet
>choose one
uganda be kidding me

Liberals are nihilist and thus are incapable of comprehending the concept of religious BELIEF. Religion is simply an identity to them. They prove this over and over.

aye

what the fuck does that have to do with anything..

White isn't a religion
Muslim isn't a race

This person has very little to stand on.
1) We don't have slavery anymore and it's been done with for roughly 150 years.
B) When we want to understand why terrorists are blowing everything up, we turn to people who are not terrorists for answers. It's simply information gathering, not oppression.
#) Most Muslims know who the terrorists are but refuse to turn them in because they too believe in the jihad, and how exactly is that peaceful?
Æ) You're a dego wop jew with HIV and you should go back to your country where you belong white power.

Because the IDEOLOGY Islam carries is the shit that needs to go.

>Men made to answer for actions of rapists anywhere, but you bring up violent BLM protests & it's "I had nothing to do with that!"

Really got my noggin joggin

whites ended slavery, Muslims still practice it

Bring up slavery to a Muslim in the Middle East. Because slavery STILL EXISTS THERE.

but wouldnt a higher percentage own slaves if they could?

You can choose to be not muslim
You can't choose to be not white (mutilated wretches don't count)

Daily reminder the Muslim gay club shooter's wife knew about the attack. Knew about his weapons. Helped him spot the place. Knew but didn't say anything. Because they are complicit.

>1%

TOP KEK

>whites enslave people
>''hey guys, you should stop that''
>whites free the slaves and make slavery illegal

>Muslims kill people
>''hey guys, you should stop that''
>HOW DARE YOU BLAME ALL OF US MUSLIMS FOR THE ACTIONS OF A FEW

Really makes you think.

>whites enslaved niggers

Its hard to believe whites used to be so based..what the fuck happened?

I think you mean a 'War of Terror'

African slavery was still prevalent in in the Arabic world up untill 1962. The reason you don't see Africans in the Middle East as you do in North America is because they were castrated.

This comparison would be valid if white people praised kkk leaders while at the same time demanded others not to associate them with slaveowners. Hatred and terrorism are built into the core principles of islam. When a peaceful muslim praises the violent fundamentalist that is Muhammed, they should be expected to answer for terrorism.

Muzzies still enslave people on a regular basis. Saudi Arabia is full of slaves. The UAE uses slaves to build Dubai. ISIS enslaves children on a regular basis.

Because when whites publicly say they approve of slavery, they get shut down by other whites and get ostracized.
You don't see that with muslims and their fucked up beliefs now do you?
Whites fixed their shit. Is it too much to ask if shit monkeys do the same?

If you're a white country you're just guilty forever.

This.

Islam is an ideology. "White" is not an ideology.

because people are born muslim

No one has posted this yet?

I suggest that everyone do a little bit of research about Islamism. It's not a fringe political theory in Muslim countries, it's very widely accepted. Groups with huge popular support (even here in the West) like Hamas, the Muslim Brotherhood and the Free Syrian Army all have very strong ties direct ties to hardcore terrorist groups like Al Qaeda.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sayyid_Qutb

It may only be 0.1% of Muslims who blow shit up and behead journalists, but 90% of them fully and wholeheartedly support it. As they say, the moderate Muslim holds your legs while the radical Muslim beheads you.
That's why Islam as a whole gets scrutiny.

muslims still do slavery though.

that means you would have to round them up.
just use sarin gas, you won't have to track anyone down and you won't put your soldiers at risk

>muslims talking about slavery as if islam dominated countries don't have a history saturated in it
>some still have slaves today

the lack of awareness is embarrassing tbqh

how many white people own slaves right now

Being a terrorist and supporting it are different things.

Again, I hate muzzies, but you gotta be prepared for an argument if you want to red pill someone IRL. Otherwise you'll blue pill him even further, because he beat you at your own game.

Islam is a religion, a system of belief, a culture with a strict moral code and brings a hateful guidance to its followers against all non believers (of allah).

Being white has nothing to do with slavery.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_slavery
>The history of slavery spans nearly every culture, nationality, and religion and from ancient times to the present day.

>MUH SLAVERY

If these disingenuous fucks actually cared about slavery they would look at this article abcnews.go.com/International/Story?id=813618&page=1 and actually try to do something about it. But these selfish niggers don't give a shit about their own African kin suffering in slavery today, they only care about using it to shame handouts out of white people.

So are they responsible or not? You have to pick both or neither.

Terrorism and violence is literally prescribed in the quran.
Meanwile, having white skin has nothing to do with an inherent inclination toward slavery.

whites didn't invent slavery, but we banned it. dindus should be thankful for whites' actions regarding slavery.

Because Muslims are actively supporting the same ideals that the terrorists support. White Americans today really don't have anything to do with slavery.

Would niggers really be dumb enough to fall for that though? Once they realize they wouldn't be getting their gibemedats anymore, they'd be against it, no?

Muslims are bombing, raping, abusing, and enslaving people right now. White people are not enslaving people right now.

>Muslims also represent less than 1% of terrorists.

Bullshit.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents,_2016

They make up at least 95% of terror attacks.

1. Africans sold their own into slavery. Even then, a very small minority of Americans owned slaves

2. We treated you WAY better than Africans and Middle Easterners treated slaves. Then we abolished the practice in our (civilized) countries

3. Nobody fucking says whites had nothing to do with it. We are taught about slavery in our schools. That's pretty much required coverage. We just don't fucking think we as individuals should have to be held accountable for something that happened generations ago.

4. Whites were slaves. Gib me reparations nao!

5. Muslims are apologists for these attacks. They never distance or confidently disavow terrorists. They never reform anything to do with their violent ideology, while whites have been the most progressive race over the course of history.

6. OP is a faggot.

Oh really? What about Armenian genocide? Turkroaches still deny that it happened

tell them you built an entire city for them to live in

once they're in the boats you can give them a pamphlet explaining all the job opportunities they have in Liberia

Slavery ended like 300 years ago in white countries while Islamic terrorism is still an issue today.

There's a difference between being born into a race and having no control over what your ancestors did and being part of a religion that you have freedom of choice whether you wish to remain part of it or denounce the actions of people who carry out shit in your religion's name.

>being white is the same as following a religious ideology.

The Arab Slave Trade started 1000 years before the whites attempted slavery.

Arabs got a 1000 year start on White People and the Arab Slave Trade is still ongoing today.

You know Dubai is built from Slave Labor and none of the slaves can go back to their home country since their passports were taken, right?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_contemporary_Africa

Fuck American niggers, seriously.

No they are not different.
Supporting terrorism equals terrorism.

Meh, I fucked it up, terrorists represent less than 1% of muslims. There's also the #notrealmuzzies argument shit

white americans are the only people to end slavery.