ITT: Post the most deadly animal you most likely have living outside your doorstep right now

ITT: Post the most deadly animal you most likely have living outside your doorstep right now.

Thank god I live in the city and I only have to deal with this fucker I found 2 minutes ago outside my door.

please don't let them get me

its winter and i am forced to hide from them

please someone bring me a freddo or something, i haven't eaten in days.

It's about the size of my hand excluding the fingers btw.

My god what is that thing?

Thong that cunt m8

Inb4 someone posts a picture of a nigger.

Cunt that Huntman is furry as shit I ain't touching that.

They truly are dangerous

This cuddly mafucka

The civilisation destroying yellow bellied kike is rampant in the Western world.

>no-one posting niggers
I am disappointed

Only dangerous thing I can think of is bears or bobcats but both are pretty rare and I've never seen the latter

pic related most dangeorus animal of our generation

This

Wolves atleast kills dogs

He said post the most deadly. If niggers are the most deadly animal to you you're doing something wrong.

Black bears, wolves, coyotes, and a massive fuckton of cougars. Southwestern Oregon.

it's almost like the people who are afraid of black people are constantly spewing hatred about black people, and are afraid that they'll have hatred retaliated / physically manifested against them. quit hating people on racial lines like a mental fucking cuck lol

>deadly animal living outside...
Pretty much this.

>second snow of the year
>goddamn kitty cat leaves prints all where I walk
>fuck

my neighbors rabid german sheppard

This desu senpai

Went into my yard to get the cat in a few minutes ago. Must've walked through at least 5 spider webs. Nearly walked into a big bloody funnel web too. Fucking summer

Not politics.

Take it to faggot

both are very dangerous

>a black bear
you shout at them and they piss themselves then run in fear.

these fuckers though...THESE FUCKING FUCKERS will kill you without a second thought.

well, niggers don't exist in my state, save for two smallish "cities", so they won't be outside my door.

these fuckers are always cruising around by me.

Kills you in a couple hours with one bite.

I think this is the only animal in the Netherlands that can kill you, except for things like horses and cows.

This fucking post, mooses are psychotic

Have plenty of these near the house, been attacked twice.
I have

I decided to go to Berlin early this year to escape the summer.

I fucked up.

Thats not an animal.

>animal

see