/diy/ - RIGHT WING SAFETY SQUADS - "Sanctuary Strike" EDITION

The Oakland warehouse fire occurred in a radical leftist commune rife with HIV, drugs, and alternative lifestyle degeneracy. These communes are known as "DIY spaces" to the bums, anarchists, and drug addicts who populate them. You might even have one of these rent-free flop houses in your neighborhood or city and not even know it.

The purpose of this thread is to save the lives of those who populate such places. As the incident in Oakland has shown, these dens of ill repute are often decrepit, hazardous, and in violation of city ordinances. As members of this board of peace, we are obligated to report building code infractions and get these death traps shut down.

>Flop House Directories
regenes.is/resources-2/
xhurches.org
transnational-queer-underground.net/tag/places/
archive.is/mXndq
pastebin.com/pxDYhEA2

>Reportable Violations
No sprinklers
Sprinklers restricted or covered.
Exits not clearly marked.
Extension wires used in a permanent application.
Excessive electrical connections with a small panel.
No 5/8" drywall for a fire barrier.
Uncovered holes in ceilings.
No smoke detectors.
No emergency lighting.
No certificate of occupancy.
No permits for remodeling or building additions.

>Who Needs to Know
City Councils/Public Works
Fire Marshals
Alcoholic Beverage Control Boards

>Flop Houses Already Shut Down
Bell Foundry (Baltimore)
Rhinoceropolis (Denver)
Glass Menage (Nashville)
Kitty Castle (San Jose)
Purple 33 (Los Angeles)

Our communities need people like us to report violations and keep unwitting leftists from getting themselves killed. Do not visit these places, do not harass squatters, and do not make false reports. City officials are depending on us for correct information so that they can prevent this type of tragedy: youtube.com/watch?v=QqvWxS719W8

>TL;DR
Click directory links.
Find a leftist cult near you.
Research it to see if the building is up to code.
Report violations to the authorities.

Other urls found in this thread:

dodiy.org
foopee.com/punk/the-list/
codes.iccsafe.org/app/book/toc/2015/I-Codes/2015_IFC_HTML/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=AjPau5QYtYs
es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tragedia_de_Cromañón
archive.is/UjlyX)
web.archive.org/web/20161019052102/http://www.conventartssf.com/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/101951584/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Reminder, there's more to it than building code violations. These events push lots of illegal and seedy shit, and DIY openly admits to their wrongdoings. Make events quit that shit, and you have future teens and young adults growing up to be normal functioning citizens.

Hold these bars/clubs/warehouses responsible and get the law involved and a bunch of criminal activity that plagues California decreases drastically. Not only are you stopping SJW culture from spreading, you're also stopping mainstream edgy culture as well.

>Stops drug trafficking
>Stops drugs being sold to minors
>Stops alcohol sold to minors
>Stops degenerate performances
>Stops statutory rape
>Stops regular rape
>Slows down propaganda by Antifa
>Slows down propaganda by BLM
>Slows down Antifa from recruiting new members
>Slows down BLM from recruiting new members

All of that goes away and you've got people who'd prefer to get their shit together. Crime would also go down drastically, and rioters would be almost zero.

>dodiy.org
Here's evidence of DIY openly telling the police, FBI, etc to fuck off, as they know their events are unlicensed, allow underage drinking, statutory rape, drug peddling, and aren't up to safety regulations.

>Antifa direct involvement
→ → → → → → → → →

Safety regulations are just icing on the cake. The biggest issues are how they're hodbeds for heavy illegal activity, especially towards minors. Many of these events are all-ages, and tend to have adults and teens engaging in sexual activity and drug use and solicitation.

Proof of illegal activity such as selling alcohol to minors.

>foopee.com/punk/the-list/

Godspeed, brothers. Let's clean our streets, not just of stupid hippie performances, but the real shit they're harboring.

RIGHT WING SAFETY SQUAD

Gearing up to do a tour of 6 DIY spaces in Vancouver today, going to try to sneak some pictures if I see anything fishy, wish me luck! Let's save these leftists from burning themselves to death .

Raves and punk shows today at these places are paedo central at this point. There's raves at clubs in CA that are all ages and you'll find an adolescent getting diddled by a 30-year old man.

There's an event in San Francisco called "FuckFest" and it's all ages. Now, tell me that's not seedy as fuck. In fact, DIY is part of that event.

I'm not joking. You'll see a tiny 14 year-old girl at a rave being hosted at a nightclub wearing almost nothing but underpants and a small top, aside from rave candy accessories, and some 30-something guy buys them alcohol from the bar and either sneaks drugs in it, sells them drugs, or tempts them with drugs, whichever method, and they end up looking strung-out as fuck. Also, since the places are usually dark, aside from the laser lights and glow sticks, all of this seedy shit on these girls is either ignored or goes unnoticed. And yes, you'll find them making out and being taken advantage of.

It's sickening. It's also the reason why real raves were shut down because some underaged girl either dies, is going through cardiac arrest from molly, or their parents show up and sue everyone.

Save lives, and save futures!

Proof
→ →
→ →
→ →

>Antifa punk has over 700 cases of statutory rape

Hit the Nova, DC, and Md ones hard
Lefties will be using them to flop in for the inauguration.

That Friday Jan 20 and Sat 21 Jan there will also be a Million Woman march, places to stay are going to be very limited, so DIY spaces are going to be critical to them!

Should I make more of these? Yes or no?
If I am, I'm probably only going to do Columbus, and if I have time, Ohio. We've got a lot of ground to cover, after all. Can't do everything on my own.

Remember to post the building codes in every bread!

>caltrops
Fucking kek we wuz ninjas nao?
also
>non lethal weapons
>knives

what is with sjws always expecting violence from the right while being super violent themselves?

>nothing personell

NAZIS WATCH OUT THEY ARE CONCEALED CARRYING AT SHOWS!

Was gonna copypasta this. Thanks for helping out, man. You're doing kek's work, son.

>really hope they try to come to the Sanctuary in Detroit.

The Sanctuary - 1501 Outer Dr E, Detroit, MI 48234

Remember anons, make good reports of actual violations.

This is for everybody's safety.

What's red and orange and looks good on degenerate hippie anarchist faggots?

fire

it's in violation

Uh-oh, methinks they have a few code violations!

>Detroit

Nobody's gonna bother. It's Detroit.

>REMINDER

Even though they're our political adversaries, we want them to be safe user.

No edgy jokes or threats ok?

We gotta do our civic duty!

This.

I'm actually serious about fixing CA.

Keep this in mind. We are only concerned for people who are putting themselves at risk. All we want to do is save lives!

They need a boogeyman to fight against because they believe it adds legitimacy to their cause

It's worth noting that communism is predicated upon violence beginning with killing the rich and then moving on to killing anyone who doesn't espouse communist views

Marx himself wrote about the need to "purge elements of the failed capitalist class"

we know user but this is about their safety

the fact that they will be kicked out of their flophouses and made to move, and lose their social spaces where they recruit and radicalize is just a side benefit

I love how the lefties think they are now badass because they moved to detroit, while in actuality they made the area safer even though they just moved there so the can say, "oh yea, im from Detroit heh so yea theres that" wannabe urban ruffian shit

fine, I won't joke about light anyone on fire anymore.
For the sake of safety.

wasn't supposed to be linked.

Reminder that fire spreads fast, and that even if you want commie scum to burn, well-intentioned nearby local businesses and homes can easily be affected as well

I've heard from a handful of friends/senpai the owner of the GhostShip lease and his wife are members of the Oakland and SF chapters of LeVey's Family Church of Satan. And this was a blood sacrifice they "unknowingly" brought upon themselves.

Here's the thing. Doing this saves lives in a literal sense. Now these people will have to stay alive and suffer under the law. I don't want them dead, because I want to drink their tears. And besides, doing good, even if they hate me for it, I'll always know I did something right.

Now you're getting into the spirit of things.
youtube.com/watch?v=AjPau5QYtYs

That's some pizzagate level shit right there.

>no sprinklers
>extension cords visible, not taped down
>looks like only one exit and it's blocked

Fuggg, Sup Forums has been a total kek factory tonight, sides hurt so much now.

Look on the list user, Comet Ping Pong Pizza's a DIY space!

NO FUCKING SHIT

but let's focus on the safety aspect for now, still it will be good to note for the future

>report violations to the authorities

why?

Godspeed, brothers. I am very sad I can't hack a DIY space.

I am going to check one after work tomorrow, at night.

It's right across from a methadone clinic topkek!

Safety.

Thanks Ivan.

What a humble and magnanimous person you are, to look out for the safety of those in need.

saltmining
also refer to

For shame my white amigo

es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tragedia_de_Cromañón

>extension cords visible, not taped down
You would have to shut down every house in Denmark if that was the case.

300 peronchos less

I'm gonna look for some DIY spaces in Grand Rapids, Michigan during my winter break, I just pray I can help them in time before a fire starts.

>mfw I think of lefties burning alive

I think Scott Foval knows about DIY spaces

Safety first!

>working with them to make these spaces safer
Do they expect the city to use taxpayer dollars to install basic shit like smoke detectors and sprinklers in their private run-down warehouse?

what's all dis

The problem is that they're charging money and packing in huge numbers of people into these shows.

In a private home it's not like 100 people are going to be trying to escape the basement at once...

Everything boils down to gibs, so of course!

Before I go get a couple hours of sleep, here's a reminder about two high-priority targets. They're set up in "xhurches" and could use a small crusade to rescue them from the heathens that now occupy them.

>Church of FUN
4109 Melrose Ave; Los Angeles, California 90029 (archive.is/UjlyX) -Building inspection coming soon thanks to an user!

>The Convent
660 Oak St, San Francisco, CA 94117 (They're actively trying to prevent exposure, see the archieve of their website: web.archive.org/web/20161019052102/http://www.conventartssf.com/ People confirmed living there.)

>Xhurch
4550 NE 20th Ave Portland, OR 97211 (Oy vey, It used to be a synagouge! Too bad they never put sprinklers or smoke detectors inside...)

Safety user, it's all about safety...

There's almost certainly different rules for private and public buildings. Houses don't have to have sprinkler systems or marked exits either, after all.

we fire marshalls now

is this the power of Sup Forums?

And clearly you're not allowed to host public concerts in your house.

I'm stupid on my own account.
God damn Danes trying to burn down Yurop.

These fucking morons are going to get into a MOVE or Waco type situation after gunning down a hapless fire marshall

Please user, we want our lefty friends to be safe during the runup to Trump's inauguration.

They'll be very busy moving and finding housing, and mom won't let them have 100 random friends over, so it will help them be even safer.

> Be prepared if you click these links
> For opposing views on the internet.

#PUNKKILLS

make and blast some memes user, twitter's filled with concerned local people

What is Satori doing with that gun?

we should psych them out

create reddit accounts and send 'we are coming' messages?

No. I don't want anymore Antifa riots in my area.

What do you think will happen if they do?

found the reddit infiltrator

t. anitfa

>tfw live in Detroit.
>Tfw every building is DIY.

S
A
F I R S T
E
T
Y

>Carpetsforairports

>Someone actually made a simple .com for this

my favorite part was
>rhetoric of safety

Not establishing Anti-Antifa.

Seriously though people are already doing this of course, but it's base of them. This is really a campaign for safety, we want our lefty friends to have all inclusive SAFE safe spaces, free of danger.

Capitalism. Site is creepy af tho.

How am I Antifa? I can't stand them. If you rile them up, they're going to flip cars and use beaners as their scapegoating muscle for them like they did in San Jose. Innocents were assaulted, stores were smashed, cars were flipped, even cruisers were smashed. We don't need any more of their shit.

So deep are they into their delusion that contrary opinions literally induce feelings of fear, as if their entire worldview is crumbling.

They think we're somehow acting on this because we know they are planning a HUGE protest on New Year's Eve and another one for the inauguration.

We're not, even though these mass disruptions will probably be put into disarray by this, we're really just doing this to increase safety.

Fuck off redditor

MOVE/Waco situations have MOVE/Waco endings

We want them to riot and destroy cities. We want normies to get redpilled. Melania told Trump to run for president after the Baltimore riots.

Capitalism plus autism my friend.

>mfw you could make Sup Forums posts about how you are gunna hunt gommies and then you could post a pic of it on their forums and pretend to be one of them and rile them
>mfw trolling a bunch of gommie autists in their weird clothes and masks they always wear
>mfw they would take the b8 because they wanna believe they are in some life or death war with """""""fascism""""""

makes you think

We just want them to be safe user, now stop it.

it could become a weekly ploy to both play off and increase their paranoia

tippity toppest of keks to you sir

This shit is Sup Forums at its best and most creative. This right here is actual art, not the stuff that the green-haired hippy faggot degenerates produce in their broken-down warehouse fire traps.

>mfw I could also post this post about my plan and it would have the same effect

it's a win-win situation man

>they riot
>normies get redpilled

>they don't riot
>we got dumb antifas to stay peaceful and we have a peaceful trump govt

we can't lose

>tfw culture jamming is now a right wing staple
we appropriated it

don't worry they are scrutinising the shit out of these threads, it'll get reposted somewhere with no effort on your part required

They're also posting new comments to old threads in the 4plebs archive (scroll to bottom):

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/101951584/

holy shit they did this the other day with some other shit too

sheekyforums is the real redpill

>antifa
>muscle
I'm sorry, we know what antifa looks like. You can't make yourself up to be this big bad macho man, a bunch of paid shills and illegals did the violence in san jose, and everything else was done by them also. Antifa didn't do shit.

We know how leftists work, that is, they don't. They want the big strong KING TYRONIUS THE NOBLE AND EDUCATED DINDU to save them, because they can't do anything on their own. Fun fact: The average dindu is not terry crews. He is not a billionaire, he's not going to smile and wave in the morning as he's watering his flowers, he's going to jump around drinking koolaid and getting into pointless gangfights.

It's because you built an illusion, and then rely on that illusion to function, that you will fail.

HOLY FUCK THEY GIVE AWAY THEIR Sup Forums PLAYBOOK KEKEKEK

HOW TO TRIGGER THE ALT-RIGHT:
- talk about shutting down Sup Forums and r/the_donald as often as possible.
- use their language against them - "we come in peace" "we are a forum of peace" "we are only doing this to help you" "these forums are dangerous places and we only want them shut down for your own good"
- bully them the same way they bully you. do not give in and do not show mercy or compassion.
- bring up the fact that they are only seeking to shut down venues and art spaces because they are friendless virgins who have never experienced social acceptance. rub their faces in their autism whenever possible.
- dank maymays are encouraged. the use of pepe against them is a powerful weapon to these faggots. even pepe's creator has openly spoken out against these emotionally stunted creatures.
- remind them that the "hambeasts," "feminazis" and "sjws" that they rail against are the girls they secretly fantasize about when they beat their
microdicks at night. do not let them escape the truth: they wish they could have an alt girlfriend with colored hair, and they lash out because they can never have one. the more you remind them of
this, the higher the autism rage.
- use their catchphrases against them. "high energy," "MAGA," "no brakes on the antifa train," "SAD!" etc. re-contextualize everything they say and do. adopt their tactics and language.
- screenshot all threats of violence. i have screenshots of every arson threat in the Sup Forums vs diy threads and i encourage others to do the same. these should be reported to the police and fbi. Sup Forums is obviously an unsafe place and we are doing
our part by getting it taken down.
- do not let this die and do not stop fighting. they will not stop coming for us. do not stop posting on their forums. actively campaign for Sup Forums and r/the_donald to be exposed as the breeding grounds for dangerous activity that they are.

they will never shut down sheekyforums

They used Mexicans to do a lot of the dirty work for them during the San Jose Trump protest.

hahaahahahahahahahahahah

they are absolutely insane, i love it