Is there any way to stop the normalising of casual racism against whites?

Is there any way to stop the normalising of casual racism against whites?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angry_white_male
instagram.com/tonimahfud/?hl=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why. Can't the poor, wealthy white men handle their feefees getting hurt?

Fucking pathetic. Meanwhile, thousands of desperate humans make a perilous journey to escape ACTUAL PROBLEMS like poverty, starvation and war and no one bats an eye.

Oh.. but let's all feel sorry for the elderly white victims who use their positions of influence to block positive progress.

Not directly. It is primarily loxism, jewish anti-goyim hatred and fear, that causes it. So, sadly, the best way to combat it is to encourage antisemitism in the left.

First thing I thought when I saw that was that we better replace them with all those non-corrupt officials from Africa and South America.

they have to go back

>racism is only real when i say so

Fuck off

they put it in quotes so it is ok shitlord

They are seriously going all out, and being blatantly anti-white.

The only solution is so start talking about race honestly, that includes the relationship between race and IQ.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angry_white_male

Fukn top b8 m8 8/8 r8d gr8

Fuck off with your first-world-problems whataboutism

I actually noticed some casual racism on the news tonight, so subtle I wss shocked.

So in South Australia a few female police officers have been hardware at work, tupid hair sent to them in the mail etc.

Police spokeswoman comes on TV, and says the police force will work hard to eradicated (((white)))) male culture in the system.

Harassed at work* public hair* sent to them In the mail.

You're drunk m8

Become a chad and be vocal against it

Otherwise you'll just be stereotyped instantly

>Shitskin with blue eyes
Cool rape-baby you got there.

>things are only a problem if i deem them to be such

okay bub. you've clearly never worked for anything in your life. do you even know what it's like to find your dreams and make them into reality?

>accomplished artist
>model
>6'2"

jealous?

I'm danish brah, don't even try.

If you're saying that racism against one group is okay then I should be allowed to go around and call everyone a fucking nigger if I feel like it. My reason is that the poor fucking niggers should be able to handle their hurt feefees.

a danish autist

It's funny that you're such a sperg about it because he's a half-German half-Syrian Christian

instagram.com/tonimahfud/?hl=en

>Britbong finally discovers that his retarded grandfather fought on the wrong side.

Congrats.

I fucking hate white traitors more than anything else in this world. Especially white women.

And these people get more chances than poor white kids, who get destroyed by having literally everything against them.
Fuck off libshit with your first world problems, you have never been anywhere close to poverty to speak on how it affects them.

Fucking garbage.