Why white men married to black women are usually happier, more focused, healthier, more responsible...

Why white men married to black women are usually happier, more focused, healthier, more responsible, richer and more educated? What is so special about the black woman that brings out the best in a white man? What's her secret?

Can i see some stats for this?

wm/bf marriages are statistically proven to be the most stable out of all of them, and I mean ALL OF THEM. Shocked the shit out of me when I saw the figures.

>what is google

Stop being a low-t beta male.

Sauce
not just "statistics say"

Are you a black woman?

Through fear.

She is "loving" and faithful because she knows knows that no one would give a shit if a white guy throws out some cheating coon, while everyone would say he should "man up" were she to be white.

>fuck off monkey provide sauces to those claims

>Why white men married to black women are usually happier, more focused, healthier, more responsible, richer and more educated? What is so special about the black woman that brings out the best in a white man? What's her secret?

>Why white men married to black women are usually happier, more focused, healthier, more responsible, richer and more educated?
I believe some evidence is in order

He's referring to an outdated study with a small sample. A revised one was released recently and found the opposite result.

Probably because nigger cunts don't fuck with no broke niggas.
They're lazy don't have a job and are dependant on their husband.

Sage

Its not that shocking really, regardless of race the women is the part that is most likely to initiate a divorce. The black nuclear family (and the black man) has been systematically destroyed for half a century by social programs, gangster culture and single motherhood. Combine that with a lower average IQ and you have a ton of them ending up in jail. So the black women that gets together with a white man is more likely to know that it won't get any better then that, the men of her own race are pretty bad and men of other races are unlikely to date her.

White and Asian women gets courted a lot more by high value men so they are more likely to get the idea that they can ditch their partner and get a better one. Also a lot of the wm/af couples are based on racial fetischism, not really a solid foundation.

Thought so
brazilians are just useless monkey, this thread is proof

that's bullshit but I believe it

> be on a computer with internet
> demand sources

There's a reason your flag isn't on the moon.

Do you guys think the black pussy has magical properties that are only activated when a white dick is inserted?

He's shitposting.

lol niggers and white bois can't keep their bitches in line confirmed. What a bunch of betas LOL no wonder whites are getting cucked out of existence and niggers are a natural slave race. sad!

Really makes me think.

>he thinks i'll waste my time researching something that is most likely a shitpost
There's a reason why everyone dislikes you and your country

Because black men are super duper shit husband, so black women have super low expectation that any white normifag would meet without trying to much. Therefore the black women is happy and won't ask for divorce because Jimmy forgot her birthday.

You are not even god-tier asian

Could you guys fucking image your fucking genes getting into a fucking chimp. The idea is so fucking disgusting. Can you imagine the fucking abomination that would come out?

Actually the most prevalent race mixed couple in america is WM / AF. So it's more white male's fault if anything.

its like he married predator in his habitat

From theorys i hear is that both black women and white men try to please their partners (white women, black men) while those same partners don't return the favor back so those racially pure relationships arefailures (white women get spoiled, black men become abusive). So when 2 people who aim to please their partner (bw and wm) the result is a long happy relationship.

Because its the best sheeboon can possibly get.
Golddiggers are also loyal to billionaires.

And flushin your genes down the sink is the price those men pay.

I don't know what to believe anymore

It's not true.

Newer studies have shown that WM/BF are more likely to divorce.

Guess what if you want a loyal chicks thats never gonna dump you for chad find one of those 20%, the ugliest and the poorest chicks you can possibly find the one that even a drunk nigger wont fuck and she will stick to you like a hungry thick to never let you go.

You always get a stable marriage if you date way down of your league.
And possibly ugly/sick/short children.

Realtalk I've dated a black woman before. She was the most passionate, caring, and attached girl I've ever been with. One of the only women that I feel genuinely cared about my well being and motivated me to improve myself

Too bad I broke up with her and she spent years trying to get my attention back before settling with some neckbeard

>You'll never get into a fight and have your black qt gf take care of you
Feels bad man

Why brazilians are always promoting race-mixing? Don't you know the history of your own country?

S A G E

This reminds me

Does anyone else have fantasies about a qt nursing you back to health after a fight? It happens all the time to me

she is marrying up, so she respects and cherishes her husband.
women only respect men whith higher status than them and that happens by default in a wm/bw relationship.

Here's the original

Id rather believe the original one. We need a bigger study

why didn't she get him a straw?

:333

>Data N/A

The orientals get it.

I always wonder with these threads if JIDF is an actual thing on here or if its just random shitposters lookin for bait

Are you the autistic greek that spams ugly people in these threads? You came kinda late

Some of us genuinely have jungle fever, Alexandra

Black women are more animal like and thus more caring.
White women get corrupted easier than black women, because they are smarter but have bigger potential to get corrupted.
That little consciousness that black women posses is harder to corrupt if she was raised properly.
A degenerate black woman is just as bad as a degenerate white woman though.

kekkk

>white women are smart
AHAAHAHAHAHA most young women are braindead even "educated" ones are

A lot of Sup Forums fiercest racists actually have a soft spot for negresses, arousal for taboo and modern exoticism basically.

Its because any white guy willing to do so is a desperate loser that won't let go of what he got.

>the ((figures))

this is another attempt to get rid of the white race

This was debunked as faulty data collection.

White women is whats wrong with the white race, they are typically horrible selfish cunts who want more than they deserve and are terrible in bed so they're not really worthy of it. And white men have to put up with them thus earth is chaos.

Why leave her

That's wf and bm

Because white men are a catch for black women. The reason black women are so "loyal" to black men is because most of them don't believe they could get a white man in the first place so they fox n' grapes hard. They also get giga-pissed when black men chase white women.
Most men are happy with a loyal woman so long as they get to nut regularly and white/asian women are high maintenance. It's simple really.

Wm/Bf relation is more successful because dealing with black women is a a breeze when you're used to cunty fighty white women all the time, white women are horrible in relationships. People don't realize WW2 was a ton a of european men suiciding out of having to deal with white women

chinks hate negros

>rihanna is a cheating whore
So that's why Chris Brown gave her a black eye.

do you just believe shit that you read on an image on Sup Forums

>Beastiality
ftfy

black women appreciate white men for being actual best mates for have children with
Thus she makes sure she takes care of him as he takes care of her and her children

Black women aren't brainwashed like white women.

Its all well and good but black genes are going to actively lower my child's chances at life.

>makes some pretty big claims without anything to actually back it up or show proof
Hurr, what an idiit

If both parties in a relationship don't feel like they're dating above their means. They will not be happy

He is white

Of course.
If you can't trust Sup Forums, who CAN you trust?

Haha what? Black women, or at least American ones, are the most brainwashed. They will spend their pay checks on knockoff luxury brands instead of buying groceries for their children and act like actual gorillas instead of submissive women. They're the most disgusting creatures- which is why everyone just fucks them and leaves, nobody wants to wake up to a face like that

They are mostly both Alphas in their race.

The opposites of their genders of their race, are both emotionally driven pusses