How does it feel to cuddle with a girl Sup Forums ?

how does it feel to cuddle with a girl Sup Forums ?

It's nice
Makes you feel lie you're really looking after something and if she's a particularly masochistic girl then she'll probably let you squeeze her a bit like a little stress toy

It's like a big warm pillow that will eventually betray your trust

Like bags of sand

this.

Awkward

Makes me angry for some reason, want to kick her out of the bed but I usually just get up and go to the couch

Warm, fuzzy. Intimate.

It's the greatest feeling in the world, second only to falling asleep that way.
Disclaimer: after you've done it that way you will never be able to fall asleep alone again. I miss sleep. Lost my traditional gf, fuck you universities for corrupting women

Yup

Spot on.
An checked.

kek
what the fuck dude

Checked!
So fucking true.

why would you care

Like slaying 1000 Jews.

this, like when your dog tries to get on your bed and sleeps in the middle and you're like fuck off bitch

>that will eventually betray your trust
only if you're a cuck yourself

Checked and keked

Hug your mom and find out. They are people just like us.

depends. There are woman who rather choke you then cuddle. Don't like those. Also the cuddle all time girls are just a nuisance. tbaqh I dont like to cuddle outside of sex not that much.

how do I become happy again?

like coins of salty sand

Stop marrying brainwashed feminist sluts who have no faith or sense of decency.

Women who have some religious attachment tend to be loyal and focused on family. Go to your local church and find a christian qt.

Warm hotdog buns

It's ol, better when naked but I can never get to sleep when cuddling

you don't but that doesn't prevent you from fucking bitches

Uncomfortable.

It makes my boner intensify which leads to deep and hard pounding.

Then I usually roll off of her and pass out.

Sometimes she tries to lay on my chest like I'm her body pillow... but 10 months out of the year it's too hot for that guff.

there has to be more to life than fucking bitches and getting drunk
I want to find a cute traditional wife to settle down with
but all I see around me are sluts, it makes me sad

Mods are so fucking slow when it comes to this board.

Really makes me think

To you it will feel like a nice warm comfy pillow that probably smells nice, and you will feel comfy and maybe turned on.

She will have 543535 conflicting feelings and probably think you think that she thinks that you think that shes fat and that she should sleep with your friends for you thinking shes fat. To make you still want her. Its your fault.

Thankfully I dont mind my pillows being room temperature or smelling like me. Cuts down on the insanity of the kitchendweller that I dont want to deal with.

Why would anyone have some retarded smelly cunt take up space in their bed OP?

doesn't help that you're bumping, dumb cunt

I have a big bed.

Being a God fearing Christian and raising the next generation of good folk is about the best a man can make out of life.

All it takes is one person with help from the Holy Spirit to turn an entire family around.

Praise Jesus.

Who knows.

4 u

>what is sage

kys