Why do you guys hate me for being gay?

Why do you guys hate me for being gay?

What the hell have I done to you guys?
Also notice how most people who hate gays are males who don't have a gf?

Is it jealousy?
Really makes me think.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexual_recruitment
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No it's because you refuse to populate.

You only do it for sex.

It is therefore the gluttony of pleasure that makes you so degenerate.

because it's gay you poof

Degenerate.

Maybe people don't hate you because of your sexuality, maybe they hate you because you make your sexuality the focus of your personality and present it like it's a virtue and something to be praised and revered. I know that gets on my nerves. If I can tell your sexuality just by looking at you, what does that say about your character?

Because you gave in for jewish lies

kill yourself. no i mean it. fucking faggot. hope you get aids and die.

Still looking for that gay gene right? Go to hell, faggot.

Just fuck women on the boi pussy you raging faggot.

It is because you label yourself and have to tell everyone about your lifestyle choice. We do not care, we only care if you fucking go out of your way to tell us and yeah procreate to otherwise you are wasting your genes

tumblr.com/search/bugchasing

Just for those who want a taste of what fags do behind closed doors

>inb4 hurr durr tumblr doesn't represent real life hoi doi

Fuck off with spic-tan

That isn't our board-tan and you know it, faggot.

fpbp

Fag

It's the jews fault.

Kill yourself

I hate you because you have to tell everyone and have built your entire life style around being gay.

You're not making any kids so you're basically wasted space as a human being.
In addition all your ass sex is going to make you need medical treatment which if you're in a socialized nation with socialized health care, us tax payers have to fucking fork out for.
So that's why we fucking hate you.
Because you fucked so much your anus has prolapsed and I now have to fucking pay for some over priced arabian doctor to shove it back in and fork out for your aids medication.
Thanks faggot.
Atleast asian lesbos are cute and don't require medical attention after years of scissoring.

I don't hate you, I just don't think same sex couples should be able to look after children.

I have a gf, and i hate gays!

This fucking netherfaggot every single time.

We don't hate you for being gay, we hate you for being a degenerate puppet with no quality control in your own demographic.

Fix your shit faggot.

Thread

Not OP but some gays have made their sexuality a part of their identity as a reaction to the abuse from religious nuts and (less commonly) darwincucks. I'm not defending that type of behavior but if a bunch of dogmatic breeders call for your death just because you like men, there's a possibility you'd be more vocal about your sexuality if only to preemptively trigger them.

>This thread again

>people are still responding

All of you

Same sex marriage is an abomination.
Marriage is between a man and a woman since the roman civilization and even before that

>We don't hate you for being gay
>we hate you for being a degenerate
Are you retarded? Homosexuality is degenerate you stupid faggot.

Me on the left

>hating on the best threads on Sup Forums

Because you faggots always post the literal worst /polgbt/ memes when there's many that are much better.

Which would at least make sense in an ultra-religious small town setting, but that's not where you see this. No, you see this in New York and San Francisco and Portland and Seattle and most universities, where these people pat themselves on the back for being "so brave" for stating opinions that literally everyone else around them shares and which aren't considered controversial or against the norm in any way whatsoever. There's nothing rebellious or brave about that.

You obviously have a troubled conscience since you desperately want us to tell you that sodomy is A-OK.

Stop making these threads every fucking day. Go be a faggot somewhere else or kill yourself please. Seriously so fucking sick or you faggots and these threads

>Why do you guys hate me for being gay?

They're latent homosexuals

Sage this thread, its the same OP each time, with a netherlands flag.

Dont bother replying

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexual_recruitment

I don't have a problem with gay people. Literally a non issue.

Men do not like to see other men emasculated. Our entire social structure is based upon male and female traits, triggering biological reactions outside of ones control. Homosexual men tend to take on feminine features, and trick men into believing they are suitable mates. Sexual frustration and insecurity kicks in, and you now have a good example of why people dislike homosexuals.

Because you are opposed to my values

>What the hell have I done to you guys?
You are gay, that's what you've done.

>Also notice how most people who hate gays are males who don't have a gf?
Feel free to give us an actual number from an actual study. I'm a male that doesn't have a gf myself, but I hated gays when I had one anyway.

>Is it jealousy?
Yes, I wish I could be gay because men and women are too different. I cannot feel any attraction for men though, so I have to stick with women.

Just because I wish I would be gay doesn't mean you win the virtual internet debate. I still hate you and I wish we'd root you out.

But don't worry - Keep voting for the Left, and eventually Shariah Law will take over the West, and you'll be rooted out - forever.

sage means bump, right?

i don't even know who the fuck you are but I can tell you that this thread is obnoxious as hell.

You needed to come here to tell people you were gay because you crave attention. You don't have any insight because you you are constantly obsessing that others should treat you like a prince. A faggot prince.

>Why do you hate me for being gay
I hate you for making a thread about it and crying for attention

90% of the people who aren't fond of gays, don't appreciate flamboyance and people that won't shut up about how gay they are and participate in rallies and parades and basically act like fags. Also, most of you guys act like bitches. Even women can't handle hanging out with you because you out-bitch them.

Basically, just act like a normal dude, and no one will give a shit what you put in your ass. I really don't. Even you're a respectable guy, we'll get along find. If you insist I use your correct pronouns and can't talk without flapping your hand in a dainty manner, we will have a problem.

Because you won't shut up about liking dick, you flaming faggot.

t. homosexual

As long as you dont attention whore and try to fag up every place you go, i dont care.

/thread

>hate on people's sexual choice
>faggots should be killed
>IT'S DE JEWS

lol you people are worse than mudslimes

it's ok when a straight person talks about liking pussy but not when gays talk about liking dicks
nice double standards

ummmm Sup Forums is a gay friendly board sweeties :^)

boipuccy pridey world widey

I'm a bigger faggot than you are HA

Yes, but straight people tend to talk about other things such as their hobbies, politics, the news, the weather, movies, vidya etc as well as pussy.

If all you talk about is dick then people aren't going to like you much.

i dont hate you, i think its normal, you see animals have sex with same gender its a natural thing, unlike marriage you dont see 2 birds in a tree with all of these bird friends and a bird priest.