BRAZIL IS GOING TO THE MOON

I see almost every month in pol some guy arguing "Brazil is shit. Do you see a Brazilian flag on the moon? No? Haha too bad"

Well

SUUUUUUUUUUCK IT

revistagalileu.globo.com/Ciencia/Espaco/noticia/2016/11/e-oficial-brasil-vai-lancar-primeira-missao-lua-em-2020.html

The tldr is that we are going to the moon in 2020 thanks to private investment in partnership with some federal universities!

Pic related is a small preview of it ;)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kzOkza_u3Z8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

praying for no favelas in moon

FUCK OFF THEY ARE YOUR FAULT

That's one small step for man... one giant leap for the Zika virus.

That's like fucking a girl after all your "mates" have had a turn

You guys are just jerks.

>Extraterrestrials enter solar system.
>"Captain Zork, a transmission from Earth!"
Huhuehuehuehueheheuehe

>your fault

totaly I was 400 years ago when I was younger, now im old and finished

are you sure its not for a tv show? i know i can get confusing

Why go to the moon? You know there is no one to rob up there right.

Did I forget to mention that two British companies are funding most of this?

It's like, you fucked a girl, now you are paying me to fuck your girl, you are a cuck

Investment does not equal safety
Brazilian engineering equals danger

What? We invented the airplane, our engineering is fucking A+, none of our airplanes ever crashed, we have one of the best military aeronautics focused universities in the world (ITA)

brazil doesnt even have a launcher yet

lol says the shithole that explodes a launch every year

and had the shuttle, an utter failure of a launcher
actual piece of shit that would have been btfo by russians buran had their space programme not crashed down

fuck off niger lmao

Can't wait to see the first shit on the moon

Even you? Até tu? I thought we were allies, Putin

what a waste of money
brazil should not go to the moon
brazil should fix brazil

shame

s h a m e

S H A M E

S H A M E !

>Did I forget to mention that two British companies are funding most of this?

>Thinking you can accept the golden sovereign of the eternal anglo and not have to pay the price.

KEK. Those some pretty sweet looking natural resources you got there, Brazil. Would be a shame if someone came along and totally mismanaged them for you...

UK is paying for everything so it's alright

being favelas your shuttle will disintegrate in launch and more niggers will die so go ahead

Nice. Soon we'll see on Liveleak videos of hues stabbing each other on the moon.

>yfw brazil puts zika on the moon before russia can build a moon base
why even live

I'm waiting for first gang shooting on the moon.

One small HUE for man

>Brazil
>Having shame

fuck off brazil the moon is ours

Itt: Brazil can't take a joke

Great.
Just what we need in space, Mexicans.

beautiful

keked and checked

We are not mexicans, and Brazil's south is mostly white

>you will leave to see the first tranny hookers on the moon

Wew

It'll never happen.

If they go to the moon, who will gib monee?

>Brazil
>White

Why are you linking a fake news website?

For what purpose exactly? Just going to the moon is useless, do you plan to build a base or something?

The atmosphere just got ten feet higher, Jamal.

Did you even read the article OP?

1) This is a lunar orbital mission
2) No moon landing
3) No humans on mission
Meaning
4) No fucking Brazilian flag on Moon user
5) The only way Brazil will get a flag on the moon is by pulling your pants down and shoving the flag poll up your ass

Kek

HAHAHA fuck. UK btfo tbqh

They plan to build moon favelas to mug the hidden Xenu people

NOOOOO! Graphs, my only weakness! I am now dust!

Wait I got one too, take that.

fpbp

Underrated.

How can you read a Portuguese article?? What the fuck

Anyway we can still shoot the flag to the moon with something like a harpoon gun.

Be sure to throw the US flag towards the sun.

There is a new technology, maybe not in Backwards Brazil, but it's called Google Translate.

Kek

fpbp also checked

>favelas on the moon

excellent

When Brazil was hosting the world cup everyone was amazed.

When we were hosting the olympics it was the best one ever.

What keeps you thinking we can't achieve greatness?

dude i bet i could get to the moon for a couple thousand bucks

>Pardo
>Spardo
>Spurdo
>Spudro
>Spädrö

youtube.com/watch?v=kzOkza_u3Z8

based burger

Brazil is bankrupt from corrupted overspending on useless Olympic and World Cup infrastructure. Brazil is all flash on the international stage to prop up your leaders egos while rob the people in the streets. You have elected thief's in Brazil.

>. You have elected thief's

in other words communists.

You don't know shit, we hosted these two like it was nothing, Brazil has way too much money, it is just badly spent, but the olympics and the world cup have nothing to do with it. We would still be shit without them.

/thread

Fix your massive water pollution problem first user. Oops you can't because a massive new stadium needs retrofitting because the contractor is an idiot. Kek

hahahahaha

If you weren't an underager and knew anything about public finance you'd know that the money that goes to the stadiums is completely different from the money that goes to handling water pollution. You sound like these idiots that say "woow if we didn't have the world cup they could have used that money to make investments on healthcare and education..." no they couldn't, the money for healthcare and education was already decided with 1988's constitution, goddamnit America you are supposed to be smarter than this

>pic related is a small preview of it

jej

Triggered kek

Who are you going to send exactly? Off duty cops?

Pic related is you.

>implying huehues will go to the moon
>implying anybody has ever been to the moon

>Rocket is made from rusted and filthy corrugated steel and fouled plastic sheeting
>Ordem e progresso sloppily spraypainted on the side
>Launch pad is the top of a red brick favela shack
>Fueled by the waste material of Rio's meth labs
>Lieutenant João leads the mission, making it simultaneously the first Brazilian monkey space flight and the first Brazilian man in space
>The first attempt at launch fails horribly after the fuel appears to be stolen by rivalling drug gangs
>When the launch finally succeeds, the hastily assembled spacecraft explodes after mer2 seconds, spraying a whole favela with burning chemical debris, shards of corrugated sheet metal and the intestines of lt. João
>A children's hospital is destroyed, making it hard to discern the mangled victims from those who already died of Zika
>The remains of the lieutenant are quickly scavenged by street urchins, intended for sale on the black organ market

Brazil will use Indian rocket. Only the probe will be Brazilian and this one will probably fail.

Can this thread get any better?

Best of luck Brazil. It's amazing where a few empty tin cans of baked beans and pieces of string because of budget cuts can get you these days.

Nigeria will get their flag on the moon before Brazil

>Indian rocket

I'm not making another greentext mocking a third world country

Kek, I shitpost but to serve

This fucking toothpaste just undid the entire Brazillian nation

It's not about speed, it's about quality.

Does Brazil poo in the loo?

We have poster IDs here newfag

One day some Brazilian is going steal your boipussy virginity.

We don't have money. The government robs us 50%+ of the income. This is what is called Bernie dream

Yes, it's amazing

>We invented the airplane
>We

Uh huh.

>SUUUUUUUUUUCK IT

What's your willy look like? If it's brown no deal.

Fucking kek

>Nigeria will get their flag on the moon

And immediately call back to earth and request a wire transfer of $7,234.67 to cover his travel cost back to earth so we can be together forever baby :(

Congrats, Brazil! Only half a century behind the civilized world!

Tonight Sup Forums Sup Forums is proud to present: The Roast of one Overconfident Hue and by Extent the entire Brazilllian Nation and Way of Life

Of which you have neither.

Topkek

I dont see whats the big deal in all this.
Monkeys have been on the moon before.

I think Brazil's ego is larger than deserved.

too late, my royal dark skinned friend. There's already plans to make several favelas on the dark side of the moon, the one facing Earth will be for tourism

They'll be lucky for that thin to make it into Chile's orbit only for it to become a new landmark in the Chilean south as "Brazil's Great Space Journey ended here".

>Brazil goes to moon
>No white people with phones to steal.
>"nada para fazer"
Sad! Many such cases!

>the indian rockets finally arrive, made out of shit metal and plastic glued together with shit from the designated shitting streets & curry, with india superpower by 2020 written in shit on the front
>the rocket comes with the most state-of-the-art computer systems ever made, and with the best software programmed by microsoft certified 1 rupee/hour pajeets with the most sophisticated if/else statements
>it is fueled by curry, with the waste product looking strikingly similar to curry shit
>huezil conducts a successful launch to the moon, with the rocket veering off course and the very sophisticated and fast software responding like snails
>the rocket crashes into a favela, with it's wreckage composed of rusted steel, shit, and body parts from the glorious ganges
>that place is now called mini-india

>be brazilian
>fly to the moon
>get shot

>It's not about speed it's about quality
>quality
>flag
Define irony

First gunfight in space.
me chupa