happening?

WikiQuads

happening, kek confirms

wow, checked and bumped
what's going on?

Just post the full link you faggot

Is there a youtube live stream?

I deleted kike book years ago

Sup Forums spam filters facebook links you gaptoothed fuck.

doubt it. came out of nowhere.

nice

No but it's just this video on repeat, sound fucked out after the first dozen repeats
(((jew)))
tube.com/watch?v=m5GaqdVtNag&feature=youtu.be

Assange is kill.

>6666
Super devil?

more like all hands on dick

What does it all mean ??????

Kek will deliver great revelations for these quads.

>what are mpeg artifacts

go read a book on lossy compression.

Watching stream

boring
>nothing is gonna happen

shit...i truly believe he's dead. I compared the notecard pictures. Facial expression, card height, finger placement, shadows. It's all identical to older pictures. Only the card pattern and text is different. This is easily changeable in photoshop using layers and transparency. I've done it many times.

I am sad they killed him. The good guys die so fast on this world, so many really evil people. :(

not sure what this all means...

are they going to announce anything or is it just this message on repeat?

oh shit nigga he's ded :(

They are wearing hitler youth sporting shirts, with eagle and everything

what is this supposed to mean?
waterboarding?
apple bobbing?

As you may also know this is also out there.....

"Here are the tools to get Assange's information out of the blockchain. We are about to get gagged. Or worse. Pls do the right thing. These tools won't be around for long. FULL DISCLOSURE, let the people have the truth. No matter how damming. Sir, this information is dangerous. They killed Jean, and group one is missing. We need this public asap. We need more people involved. Be safe, sir. Thank you for being a true patriot. The tools will be improved if we can.

github.com/WikiLeaksFreedomForce

And here is the bot link to the archived conversation as we built this. You will need the conversation to understand what to do.

blargbot.xyz/logs/#3cvppr

godsjukebox.com/paull/laibach-the-whistleblowers-2-0-free-assange-now-version/

It's a Laibach song for Free Assange Week.

Nothing too weird.

What else should they wear?

The webcam is down too

what's with the butterfly?

See
Maybe?

why the fuck are they just looping this music video?

WITNESSED. Kek, help shape this happening into something meaningful, if it be thy will.

Have any Sup Forumssters managed to get anything useful out of the blockchain?

What does it mean to get the Assange information

"out of blockchain"

"Here are the tools to get Assange's information out of the blockchain. We are about to get gagged. Or worse. Pls do the right thing. These tools won't be around for long. FULL DISCLOSURE, let the people have the truth. No matter how damming. Sir, this information is dangerous. They killed Jean, and group one is missing. We need this public asap. We need more people involved. Be safe, sir. Thank you for being a true patriot. The tools will be improved if we can.

And here is the bot link to the archived conversation as we built this. You will need the conversation to understand what to do.

>Bradley Manning
>Bradley

He's dead folks.

This looks vaguely similar to the artwork posted in the #pizzagate threads...

Maybe I'm reading too much into nothing.

Laibach, nice.

the stream is looping the same video?

>waterboarding?
thought the same.

Could this be signaling a dead man's switch or something?

Maybe, it kinda looks like it.

Julian is dead, explain why they've contradicted their insurance files.

Laibach is awesome

The super important info that Assange was spoonfeeding to the public during the US elections is supposed to be embedded into some bitcoin blockchain as a failsafe way to make sure it stays available to the public. You just need the correct program to extract it, and decode it. Or so I have read here in Sup Forums. Pizzagate has driven this investigation off the boards.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monarch_butterfly

>monarch

PRAISE KEK

you might be right, but why the avant-garde show? for what purpose?

Butterflies were used as a reference to Project Monarch, which is CIA's mind control program used to create sex slaves, assassins, and other useful government slaves.

Waterboarding... butterflies... I don't like this.

There's no way this isn't to signal Julian's death. He's kill, goys. ;(

you stupid fuck.

Laibach is a band that aims to provoke.
laibach.org/

They were one of the inspirations for RAMMSTEIN e.g.
This is one of their music videos.
It is for Free Assange Week.

This is spooky.

STANDING ON THE EDGE

I think it is vital that pol work on the
the blockchain.

The link to this is in another one of my posts in this thread.

I would suspect that the Oct 21 ddos attack was what was used to try and eliminate wikileaks

Oy vey!

Some Sup Forumslocks theorized that the Oct 21 DDOS attacks were to flood the internet in an attempt to stop the deadman switch's signal from getting out.

There was a lot of strange bitcoin activity after that, but I don't know enough about any of that technology to understand what was going on with bitcoin and how that could work to destroy the blockchain with the Wikileak information. Just understand them saying the there might have been an attempt to fork the chain and burn the info but the info was supposed to be too old for that to work. As I said, I know squat about that technology.

>a Laibach video

Surely you fucking jest.

Why are they just playing this video over and over again?

Bumping with interest. Kek sent quads for a reason.

Is the same video still playing? I don't have bandwidth to waste on some useless looping stream.
What the fuck is WL trying to do? I get it's a shout out to the gay whistle browser being held prisoner but wasting a stream like this is just stupid.
Drop some truth bombs or at least let Assange talk a bit.

Is there a way I can help with the messages in the block chain?

I work in banking so I have some idea on how to log credits and debits in an excel, but idk how long the block chains are...should I use a VPN while I do all of this?

The video is playing over and over, it's a special version on the music video with a picture of Assange and a message "free Assange" at the end.

Just cruel. It's like they're laughing at us. Julian is gone and they're laughing

Is there a way encryption keys or verification codes could be layered under the audio or something, maybe that's why it keeps repeating to make sure people have a recording.

You give us a shitty link we have to fiddle about with to a shitty video and make it out to be something special. Sup Forums admins do you job and ban this fucker for a while not matter what IP they choose to us. YOU ARE A FUCKING CUNT

Assange is dead idiots.

youtube.com/watch?v=ohmajJTcpNk

Kek is back!!!

not artifacts, it's a morph cut, to cut off pauses making it look natural

not saying he isn't dead

Very mysterious what they are up to.
Are they still attempting to block Trump from being President?

They will held accountable for too many crimes if he becomes President.

The CIA is spewing debunk able lies. While channels of communication are being shut down.

This was out there................

Here are the tools to get Assange's information out of the blockchain. We are about to get gagged. Or worse. Pls do the right thing. These tools won't be around for long. FULL DISCLOSURE, let the people have the truth. No matter how damming. Sir, this information is dangerous. They killed Jean, and group one is missing. We need this public asap. We need more people involved. Be safe, sir. Thank you for being a true patriot. The tools will be improved if we can.

Checking these quads for my vote of man of the year.

Chekt. Praise him!

what the fuck is this language
sounds like nazi

RIP Jules
you died a hero

our governments are tyrants
never forget

confirmed ded
rip Julian Assange :'(

For those interested in researching the topic:

WL's BTC wallet : blockchain.info/address/1HB5XMLmzFVj8ALj6mfBsbifRoD4miY36v
>intersting transaction on 2016-12-01

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/99357744/
>old bread with useful sources on bitcoin

archive.is/lBk9p
>infinitechan bread upon topic

en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Bitcoin
>welcome noobs

Keep fighting, these are peak times, our actions will ripple down human history!

is it just me or did the picture of Julian just change to someone else for the first half of the video

>He doesn't know how to bypass filters
Absolute newfag

facebook
.com/wikileaks/videos/vb.108734602494994/1180281522006958/?type=3&theater

Well this is an unsettling tweet...

send hoors to the embassy

Bradley Manning

>Bradley Manning
thanks for the info, but like I've had the stream on for the past hour just because, and I'm pretty sure Bradley Manning's picture was not a part of the video until the past half hour or so

what's the message?

Assange in prison
Assange is dead
or
Hi we're the CIA and this is one big psyop

The stream has had slight changes every time it plays. I wish I had caught on earlier, they could be important.

"Wikileaks remains committed to publishing information that informs the public, even if many, especially those in power, would prefer not to see it. WikiLeaks must publish. It must publish and be damned."
The finishing sentences on Assange's last statement.

oh ok.
Should we keep on watching then?

I can't decode blockchains in any way so not really sure what else i can do

Like what?

Yes you keep watching and let us know when something tangible can be discovered. I will have a snooze whilst you do that.