This guy calls you out for being racist, sexist, homophobic and transphobic

What are you going to do?

Punch him.

Feed him his own dick.

post it on Sup Forums

ask him why he's such a fucking faggot

I would punch him in the face with everything i got

Is that bloke genetically defective?
Explains the hypersensitivity & the looks, methinks.

Trigger him.

>racist
Yeah.

>sexist
Not really.

>homophobic
Yeah.

>transphobic
Yeah.

Are we done here? Can I leave? Have a nice day.

Break that hooked nose

If a fucking mudslime can be racist, sexist, homophobic and transphobic than so can I.

but you already did

Take it as the compliment that it is and thank him.

then walk away

>lanklets

When will they learn

mind your own business
hope I see you never again

say
"too kind.... wait, you ARE aware that those are all now compliments, arent you?"

There can be only one.

Behold the true Inquisitor.

Who cares?

>ask him
Why you actually care?

Just pick up a dog turd and wipe it in his face and laugh

My God he is fucking ugly. And (((that))) fucking nose is unreal! I think i would have identity issues if i had to look at that in the mirror.

I doubt this autist could last 5 feet out of a city, so I'd never even come into contact with the faggot

Being a genetic defect does have it's benefits after all...

I wouldn't even notice him because of his manlet size.

Well he wouldn't call a Swede out for being racist, sexist, homophobic and transphobic

tell him im a muslim

>Will breaking your big-ass nose prove I'm not scared of faggots?

yes, Yes, nah, maybe.

Feed the cuck his own dick

Literally trigger him.

He must be canadian

Any idea what sauce is?

Defend for the first two turns and then start having our healer buff the tank while I interrupt subsequent casting with taunt, giving an opening for our DPS.
Once his health drops to 60% and he exposes his feathers we group-cast Thundaga on his three weak points before splitting a part and widening the party's distance from each other to minimize damage from the incoming barrage of AoE attacks.
After the first barrage he'll be open for attack every second after he launches an AoE attack giving us room to whittle his health down low enough to curb his fourth form. Once he transitions into his third form we take advantage of the frames between his transformation animation and when he first prepares to attack to sink as much damage into him as possible, killing him before his health resets.

Aguirre, the Wrath of God

Tell him that yes, I am all these things and I'm proud of it. Then rotate 180 degrees and release a yuuuuge fart in his face