Balkanization thread!

Where are you?
Where would you move?

>inb4 butthurt Alaskans demanding sovereignty

>New Afrika
You've never been to that part of Dixie, have you Yankee?

Well its literally the areas of the South that are dominantly black. (this pic is a bit older so its even more so now)

It's still mostly white, and honestly, outside of the big cities, southern blacks are based. Learn more about the country before you try to balkanize it, Yankee.

>implying you don't want a place that all the blacks around the USA will be drawn to so that other places are rid of them

C'mon

This is Cascadia.

And this is what defines Cascadia.

They don't get their own lands dude. Just purge them when your part of the country becomes free.

>long, unpopular race war that will involve killing just as many white people and foreign powers as black people, while decimating infrastructure

or

>give up some land in the south and "encourage" they move there

I know what I'd choose

>aztlan
shit map

>atzlan
who in their right mind believes this would ever be possible? the US is the reason the cartels have any power at all. without it, and in a balkanization scenario, all of northern mexico would belong to texas, the 13th most powerful nation on earth.

Quebec is really wrong, Only the extreme North would go to Canada because we have some mega-projects in the James bay.

> no Republic of Lakotah

Your map is flawed, and I ain't moving anywhere near it.

>Giving dindus land across five fucking states.

If the surrounding confederacy is in a good mood they'll let them have fifteen square miles of swamp.

>Quebec is really wrong
It's really not, in fact their border is too far west, but I guess that's not much of an issue.

>Traditional Catholicism
>Most Atheistic Area in the world

I dont think kangz would want to move voluntarily, do you? The need the body to parasite on, in other words there still would be shit load of violence, then again I'd love this scenario to happen ie death of cultural marxism and pol correctness, we need to hurry

m8 that pretty much goes against everything that currently stands in Cascadia. Are you a NWF supporter?

>>"encourage"
>voluntarily

Stage one, offer them some cash money to go to New Afrika
Stage two, make them second-class citizens, but arrange expedited citizenship to New Afrika if they wish
Stage 3, most should be gone by now, but deport the rest to New Afrika

And I trust that Dixie and Texas can keep the border secure.

Well I take in only the people that speak french. We are fine to the West. People speak french in Abbitibi-Temiscamingue. North is wrong. East is Wrong. There is a majority of people who speak french in northern N-B, but I doubt they will go against cucknada.

Whatever I don't expect an Eternal Anglo from the ROC to understand. Just let yourself become the middle east of North America.

>tfw I'm on the southern border of Cascadia. AKA Northern Chile 2.0.

All you would have to do is instil desired values and beliefs into the youth, really does not matter.

War or some kind of conflict would only help break down and destroy the progressive/secular values held by those in the PNW in the current day.

>Are you a NWF supporter?
No, but Harold can take a Jap wife if he likes, that or he can leave as he would probably be a dissident in Cascadia.

>Kansas split down the midde
>Into fucking Dixie
I don't know a single fucking person in this state who even likes the South

Quebec would be larger towards the north you fuck nugget. There are towns owned by Quebec there.

First time I've heard of a non-NWF traditionalist Cascadian sepratist

its only a fair revision of how bleeding kansas ended.

this

also, how is Idaho not in Deseret?
And Dineh/Navajo should get their own.

No spics allowed, sorry lad.

Linguistics is hardly the issue. Quebec would not be able to enforce any claims more ambitious than what was in OP's map, or even the borders laid out in the image.

Just because there are majority Spanish speaking areas across the Southern border does not imply that these areas are to be Mexican, nor does the Mexican government have a right to administrate these lands.

There are many hapas on Sup Forums who wish for Eurasian Cascadia to be a reality.

Again this does not mean chink land, in fact the ethnic Han would most likely be expelled from the PNW entirely if Cascadia were to be brought into fruition, as stated in the second image I posted here.

How would Chicago stand on it's own? It's an actual collective of niggers robbing and shooting each other. If anything Chicago would be pacified by being troublesome by the USA. Honestly, probably the same with New York as well. Specially since a chunk of the NJ territory they control has cattle and farmland (I know it's hard to believe but it's true I go up in that area usually once a week). Also Texas ever giving up land to spics. This map is fucking retarded OP you should feel bad.

Oh and Id fucking love for leftist and sjw scum to be thrown to New Afrika as well, let them enjoy the fruits of muh diversity forever, which probably would've been 2 weeks tops

Are these retarded threads helping you with your obvious autism? Does it please you to pigeonhole things into neat little categories?

Ah. When Hapas say "Eurasian" to refer to themselves, it gets confusing, since I think of the greater landmass.

The Mormon parts of Idaho are Deseret.

City-States have a pretty good history of success, New York would definitely survive. Chicago would be a toss-up, but I don't think you're giving it enough credit. It would certainly remain a hell-hole, but the city remains stable and turns a profit currently, it could probably stand, if wobbly, alone. Besides, it is horrendously different from the surrounding areas.

Yes.

Do you think there none Quebecers in the army ?

Do you think we have no base or air base here ?

This should have been like this since 1995 but Canada stole just fucked the referendum by giving citizenship to immigrants if they voted for the NON. Just just paid to move people from Ontario in Quebec in return they vote NON on the referendum day.

Cucknada can go to Hell. Like I said, let yourself become a beige muti-racial mized nation of Eternal Anglostistan. Just get your 250 k refugees already.

Chicago is the most segregated city ever its fucking invaluable

New England, good to see we took Nova Scotia.

I understand it can be confusing, however as hapas continue to gain relevance due to miscegenation being encouraged in North America you'll begin to more and more associate the term Eurasian with individuals of mixed European and East Asian descent and less with the landmass or even Central Asians.

Holy shit a delusional frog, everyone point and laugh.

yay New England

>hapas continue to gain relevance
You will all be forced into sex slavery

No matter how you divide
NA doto lul remains

Well have some fun, No one here like Leafs. Australians are the True Shitposters.

>You will all be forced into sex slavery
That's gay and reflective of your character. But mostly I'm just calling you a faggot.

Alright fellow Canadian ;^)

God save the Queen.

>new england contains nova scotia REEEEEEE

Old England controls Old Scotland, New England controls New Scotland. It's like poetry :^)

Either Cascadia, New England, or stay in the United States of America.

I wish someone would turn it into a pile of rubble. It's an embarrassment to Illinois.

The fuck is that Texas?
They historically claimed and de facto controlled aztlan land and still do for most of it.

w-w-w-wrong
b-but the YOONYAN

desu kill all rangers fans and unionist nutjobs.
independence now
retake the land north of hadrians wall
rebuild hadrians wall

The new land of the free is a little small

>includes san francisco

no

Fuck off frog nigger you have our maple syrup

I've always hated that little rectangular wyoming tumor.

We'll just need to conquer enough western land that it looks good

"No way gringo we're not going with your racist country, we're taking this land back! *waves chrome plated handguns*"

Yeah but niggers don't give a fuck what you choose. Even if they did all congregate in one region, after it starts to fail they'll just scatter back to the white areas and you get the same shit all over again. All your plan accomplishes is displacing whites from their homes to buy a few decades of peace before the still inevitable violence and destruction.

see particularly the border security portion

You'll be called a nazi genocider before you can even propose such a plan and you'd be assailed on all sides by foreign governments. Might as well actually be a genocider if they're going condemn you as one. At least then you don't have an internal enemy when the foreigners come calling.

>Includes anything east of the cascades
Yea, no.

I think by taking a strong Plata o Plomo approach with a strong military deterrent that shouldn't be a problem.

>CT
No thanks it's basically NJ. We'll take more of upstate NY

why are alt right so fucking stupid is it a mental disease?

learn basic spelling.

Eh, idk, CT's ok. I'm a New Englander too, grew up in Maine and then moved to Vermont with many friends in New Hampshire, and I mainly just feel bad for CT.

Ok I'll bite. What did I misspell?

>this shit again

Texas and the south will just reconquer the rest of the US

>implying West Virginia would allow nigger overlords

You're actually retarded, aren't you?

Granted, I don't see a bright future for West Virginia on its own, but it definitely won't be ruled by pavement apes.