China asserts its policy on Masood Azhar remains 'unchanged'

>China on Monday asserted that its policy on Pakistan-based terrorist Masood Azhar "remains unchanged" while indicating that it will continue to block India's bid to get the JeM chief sanctioned by the UN.

>China's Foreign Ministry Spokesperson Geng Shuang further said that China's position on India's inclusion in the Nuclear Suppliers Group (NSG) hadn't changed either.

hindustantimes.com/india-news/china-may-continue-opposing-masood-azhar-s-un-ban-says-position-unchanged/story-yPk0hJDKgLUxei44HaFsGK.html?utm_source=inshorts&utm_medium=inshorts_full_article&utm_campaign=inshorts_full_article

China and Pakistan are both rogue states.

Couldn't agree more.

anyone can tell why China defends Pakistan?

As far as a i know, Pakistan is an islamist hell-hole that needs to be glassed.

Because China is asspained about India

how come commie always make great strategic mistake?

Choosing islamist third world hellhole over India?

Some CCCP party members dating hijabi whores? i don't see any logical reasons why China would prefer Pakistan than India.

You should go into the opium business again.

Butthurt over Tibet and especially Dalai Lama. It's not very logical of course.

Kek. I think that's our only resort. We are already the largest producer of legal opium.

When will Indians get their act together and fuck the mudshits up Myanmar style.
Is modi a secret mudslime lover?

Actually he is an accused of killing 3000 muslims in Gujrat riots.

Cozy up to trump and he will give you some economic leeway.
Show that you have any collective intelligence or are you just a nigger that can't poo in toilets.

You have like 150 million more and they have more kids than Hindus from what I heard.

Geopolitical leeway*, I meant

Why does China have such a hardon for Pakis? Gib tldr because I don't give enough of a fuck to research this

This. Muzzies generally pump out 8-10 kinds in India, can confirm during my backpacking trip to India. I became an expert at avoiding road poo.

Enemy of the enemy. Or at least the lesser of two evils.

>Why does China have such a hardon for Pakis?
Because they serve as a convenient pawn to counter act India, a stronger Pakistan means the Indians invest more in defense than is required. Money that would be best used for building washrooms for street shitters.

Yeah its a problem, the reason why radical hindus advise us to have more kids than them, though government prefers secret sterilization programs.

>why radical hindus
Red pilled hindus, you mean. The only way you poo in loos can win is by playing the numbers game against the muzzies, the sooner you begin to grasp the concept the better, if you fuckers start competing in 20 yrs or so youère doomed, a hindu India will be a thing of the past, pajeet.

I never said I don't agree with them, I am a radical Hindu myself

Oh yeah ? How many little Pajeets you planning on having ? How many can you realistically afford to have and give a good life ?

Planning - 4
Can afford - 5 or 6 with college education included

I am unmarried and 22 though

So, how do you know what kind of income you'll have ? Or do you live in a joint family where the cost of raising your kids will be somewhat distributed ?

Single child, dad left plenty of properties gets good income in form of rent which can take feeding and stuff. Rest can be done by my income.