Cyclone Vardah: India brace for impact; emergency measures in place

>Severe cyclonic storm 'Vardah' will make a landfall between north Tamil Nadu and south Andra Pradesh soon

>Tamil Nadu announced holiday for all educational institutions in four districts.

>Heavy rains are likely in some places in these districts, he said, adding, strong winds could gust upto 150 km/hr.

>People are advised to stay inside

>18 teams of National Disaster Response Force (NDRF) has been deployed.

firstpost.com/india/cyclone-vardah-tamil-nadu-andhra-pradesh-brace-for-impact-emergency-measures-in-place-3151716.html

That storm will tear up some shit.
We're about to witness what happens when shit hits the fan on a massive scale.

Incoming shitstorm.

Kek. Its funny as one of you is an actual shitskin.

DAY OF THE FLUSH IS COMING FOR YOU, PAJEET.

Sadly there won't be much casualties Ahmed

>tfw this storm is gonna reverse 20 years of toilet construction

Its just a big flush to cleans our streets of poo and refugees

You guys have a refugee problem too?

Huh

> giant tornadoes sucking up all the shit from the designated streets and spreading it all over the world

THE WORLD IS FLUSHING THE TOILET
POO'S GOT TO GO

>refugees
where?

You have no idea, we are full of Bangladeshi, Pookistani, Sri Lankan, Burmese refugees.

We are planning to deport 20 million muslim refugees back to Bangladesh.

The open sewer is about to be flushed. Too bad the turd is so big it's gumming up the Ganges. I guarantee it will take more than 18 teams of NDRF equipped with Toilet Duck and plungers unclog the pipe.

Implying they were constructing toilets in the first place is laughable

Hope you survive the shitnami, Pajeet.

Tamil Nadu is full of Sri Lankan Tamil refugees, like rest of India is full of Nepali and Bangladeshi refugees.

You know, it's days like these that I regret the most that we ever attempted to tame you savages.

Very good, Ya'll also need to make sure that the Invasion of Pakistan is underway aswell I want those faggots slaughtered by poo in the loo nukes

>D-d-did someone flush?

>T. a Pookistani in London
FFS you are not white Ahmed.

We all want Pookistan to be nuked mate.

What would happen if you were to detonate a nuke inside a kilometers-wide poo container?

India would happen

SHARTNADO

Its not happening in US mate.

You really think that around 500K Tamil refugees over ~60 years is a problem? I doubt it. India is a poor nation and these guys are helping us with cheap labor. I don't see it as a problem from any point of view. Economic or social.

As for Nepalis, they are more than welcome. Gurkas are the bravest people in the world. They helped us win against the Japs.

As for Banglas. That's a problem but not so severe as you portray. Bangladesh is one of the most densely populated countries in the world and the spillage is only natural. Deal with it. This is a byproduct of 1971. At any rate the cyclone is not going to hit Bengal.

also,
>Minor damage to power and communication lines due to breaking of branches should be expected.

Please STOP. You're lowering the level of discourse on this intellectual forum.

Define a rational number.

>mfw all the poo in the loo is gonna rain on the poos
lol rip poos in the loos

but India is a co-

oh no

Refugees in a 1.3 billion country is a problem mate, and I am talking about all Bangladeshis, Tamil and Nepali refugees who increase the crime and rape rates across the country and are #1 in spreading and instigating communal violence. We have enough of our own poor people to provide cheap labor. Their are poor Indians Tamil too, who are in constant competition to get work due to these refugees.

>who increase the crime and rape rates
So they're embracing the local culture and getting integrated, then?

Kek

Street-shitting was a lie. India was the loo all along.

And the time has come to flush.

>1.3 billion country is a problem mate
Refugees had nothing to do with this number. I don't blame them.

>Tamil and Nepali refugees who increase the crime and rape rates across the country and are #1 in spreading and instigating communal violence.
Source?

>We have enough of our own poor people to provide cheap labor.
No, we don't. We have extreme poverty and most labor is deficiently skilled and lives in villages. While most refugees live in camps near cities and have access to better training facilities. As you may know, Tamil Nadu will grant citizenship to Sri Lankans soon as most of them are now successful people after 50 years. In effect, migration is good. If Indians can't migrate to cities, someone else will. Pretty simple.

you can say the fan is about to hit the shit

Well, if anyone needs a shower it's Indians.

Glass half full, my friendo

Close.
> it will be a total shitstorm

>150km/hr
So...literally the weakest category of hurricane? The one that's like a thunderstorm?

india has generally flimsy infrastructure; plumbing systems usually overflow during heavy rainfall in cities rendering millions temporarily without runnng water. also 150kph is more than enough to shred the slum houses

not that this is out of the ordinary for indians