The ultimate redpill

To be blunt, you have all been brainwashed and indoctrinated by a concentrated veggie-globalist effort into hating well-done steak. Did you just roll your eyes or curl your lip in disgust? That's the propoganda at work. This pervasive cultural "meme" in the most literal sense is subversive vegan disinfo that has gripped the world for decades, made to make you stray from and scoff at the tastiest form of steak. Instead, you eat barely-cooked slabs of meat like a fucking animal just to feel like you "fit in," while the vegan elites laugh and get more ammo for their advertising campaigns.

Open your eyes.
Break the conditioning.
Wake up.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biomagnification
huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-steak-well-done-disqualified_us_56e8267be4b065e2e3d747ce
youtube.com/watch?v=F0_NsS1Zdlk
youtube.com/watch?v=L-4G-2HbNqg
youtube.com/watch?v=WWnjEhsXWsY
youtube.com/watch?v=Zdgzkqsy_z0
youtube.com/watch?v=cgVo9hBbhFk
youtube.com/watch?v=ZjuBRaLYWnA
youtube.com/watch?v=6meqOKGTZkE
youtube.com/watch?v=wE-tRR6YcuQ
youtube.com/watch?v=YbvjdAYT0nY
youtube.com/watch?v=C00oZ3f0fCg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

shut up faggot

chekem

>he cant even get repeating numbers
Lmao at u senpai

medium maximizes flavor and it's where you want the protein at for maximum gains

We have a saying in my family that goes back generations.

If its still red it ain't dead.

Veggie-globalist shill detected. Run along back to your masters. Shoo, shoo!

Stupid berry picker spreading his proaganda again
this time to divide and conquer among hunter

How can feed family if so picky about meat? Who have time to cook meat long enough to look like far right?

Things confuse me about berrypicker no thinking

Only think of berry bush and other berrypicker ass
make me laugh to self

except rare/raw meat tastes the best

I don't hate well-done steak, it's just that medium-rare is so much better.

>not directly taking a bite at a freshly killed animal
the closer to uncooked, the more redpilled

If you order well-done then you don't like stake in first place and should just order the chicken like a good little faggot.

I will stick with maximum protein and flavour.

>not liking a tender bloody steak
Spotted the Jew.

We're not living in the book of Leviticus anymore, Moshe.

>implying I don't eat medium rare

True master race here

I'd vote for Hillary Clinton over any faggot who says what you just did. Even she's not that skullfucked.

Ive seen CTR shills on this site, TRS shills on this site, Jewish people trying to prove the holocaust wasn't a lie...

BUT THIS is the thread that really triggered me

>a leaf eats well done steak

Here is all the proof that your "well done steak is best" meme is garbage

It's true that hormones and estrogen remain in raw or undercooked meat (also fat) whereas in well cooked meat they are almost absent from denaturing.

"hurr durr properly cooked food ruins it muh leather boot"

>tips baseball cap and crews with mouth open

>eating blood

Does anyone follow Christianity on this board anymore?

I don't mind a well done steak. Most people usually take well done to mean burnt jerky which is awful and a waste of good meat.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biomagnification

you increasing the uptake of toxins the higher you go in the food chain

I hadn't planned to fap but now I must

>taking food advice from a brit

Nobody is that stupid here

Are you criticizing rare steak?
What's wrong with rare steak?
Isn't all steak good?

Well done steaks have lower levels of B12 protein. If anything those veggie globalists want you to eat destroyed meat so you won't like it.

>Hong Kong
>Eating raw street animals
Checks out.

a cow is only one step above grass on the food chain though

Anything before medium well is raw.
But Well is dangerously close to burned and dried up. You gotta know how to make your steaks.

Wait, people don't like well done steak, and they actually prefer undercooked meat? Is this the meme of the century? I can't believe I share civilisation with you faggots

>what is dirt and the sun?
>what are ancient eagles?

You get medium at around 134/135
I know because of my Sous Vide machine

>the fucking white male argument

well done is best t.bh

Or maybe the difference mainly comes down to taste and I'll have my steak exactly the way I want it you fucking autist.

what did he mean by this?

How does your neighbor (Argentina) have some of the best steaks in the world yet you monkeys have no idea how to prepare or eat them?

dirt is not alive and neither is the sun

Shitskin detected. Only browns are scared of undercooked meat.

yes but a cow takes in a lot of plant matter to reach slaughtering age, also while in the 1800s industrial and nuclear contamination was not a problem it is an increasing problem in our current eco system,
in fact I would eat meat if I had the same knowledge in the 1800s or further back

Medium rare is the only way

and rare steaks have salmonela and e coli

>implying the tingling taste of blood and flesh isn't redpilled

>vegans eat plants
healthy option
>I eat a cow that eats plants
so much toxins

either plants cause cancer or you're full of crap

Alt-right intellectuals, everyone!

Fuck off pussy scum. Rare is the only way to go with a steak. Go cry to your mommy about it.

I just like steak.
Well-done, rare, medium, tartare.

do you consider herb and vinegar curing cooking?

I always order and do well done steaks. No one has said anything yet.

Trump prefers his well done.
Checkmate, atheists!

In the states, low class people eat well done steaks.

I've eaten well done steak. It tastes like nothing. Go fuck yourself.

I dont believe that.

What are estrogen and hormones made from? Amino acids usually. Amino-acids break down from heat. Ergo you cook meat well and they'll break down. In America I wouldn't eat anything not cremated since your beef is lowest grade and fails to match even blowfly riddled brazilian jungle beef. Good thing I live in the country voted third best cuisine in the world with the third most Michelin stars and some of the highest standards in livestock rearing.

Well done actually maximizes digestion and protein absorption.

>dirt
>food chain

This. OP is an autist.

I get a cheap steak at this pub every Monday night with my brother(he's super-autistic and can't deviate from his routine very much so I'm stuck with him every Monday until he dies) and we always get them well-done because Well-Done steaks are consistent in flavour and texture.
Every other kind of steak is slightly different every time and lacks consistency week-to-week.

How can you fatrollers own a lot of guns and californias weep at the sight of one?

See what I did there?

I've cooked medium rare , well done, and rare side by side. Rare is the best.

Medium rare its the only way and you know it

Here's the propoganda link:
huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-steak-well-done-disqualified_us_56e8267be4b065e2e3d747ce

It's not wrong about Trump liking well done steaks, it's wrong about well done steaks being the worst steaks. Actually, they're the best.

1) Fat is fucking burned and gone.
2) It's hard and solid, pleasure to chew.
3) It's really dead, there's no life left in it, and it's the least barbaric way. Barbarians like to eat their meat raw.
4) Trump does it.

No, white trash and country bumpkin folk eat well done.

was supposed to quote OP but whatever

eat a piece of dirt or the sun then faggot and leave us be

It doesn't matter how you like your steak. Most places never fucking do it the way you want it done anyway.

This. Now back to plebbit Muhammad. White men like their blood.

This desu senpai

>brainwashed masses will ignore this
Thank you.

Actually barbarians didn't eat meat raw, they were careful to eliminate any parasites and bacteria from the meat. Hence the practice of smoking and preservation. Bones found in cess pits are often charred from extreme heat. They also made sure to extract marrow from bone which took a lot of boiling hence cauldrons are some of the first metalwares.

Try steak and ketchup.
Then weep.

He does

american education is not a meme

I've been on the well-done train for years and I have no plans to get off.

>dirt
>part of the food chain
Oh come the fuck on, you should've learned this at age 5

Why do we have apendixes then? The purpose of it is to specifically help in digesting raw meat.

It's a well known fact that anything beyond medium rare will ruin a steaks taste and texture.

It becomes no longer a steak but rather a vehicle for A1, Ketchup, or whatever sauce you heathens put on it.

And for what? Because you are scared?

This channel is full of truthbombs like this.

The best video to redpill even the most bluepilled on genetics of IQ with indisputable, easily understandable study (5 minutes):
youtube.com/watch?v=F0_NsS1Zdlk

A study that cleverly proved some cultures are more violent than others (7 minutes):
youtube.com/watch?v=L-4G-2HbNqg

A clip that shows the insanity of the current migration policy and offers a proposal on how to fix it. Excellent to redpill even the most bluepilled on the current migration madness (3 minutes).
youtube.com/watch?v=WWnjEhsXWsY

World Becoming More, Not Less Religious: The Future Of Demographics And Religion (7 minutes)
youtube.com/watch?v=Zdgzkqsy_z0

Fundamentalism Is As Modern As Secularism: Demographics And Religion Of Muslims, Christians And Jews (2 minutes)
youtube.com/watch?v=cgVo9hBbhFk

Religion, Demographic Shifts And Why More Countries Will Resemble Israel (6 minutes)
youtube.com/watch?v=ZjuBRaLYWnA

Walter Benn Michaels On Paying Lip Service To Diversity While Ignoring Economic Inequality (3 minutes)
youtube.com/watch?v=6meqOKGTZkE

Why Behavioural Genetics Is Important And Ignoring It Is Immoral And Dangerous (1 minute)
youtube.com/watch?v=wE-tRR6YcuQ

Should We Protect The Public From Genetic Explanations Because They're Discouraging (2 minutes)
youtube.com/watch?v=YbvjdAYT0nY

Oxford professor Savulescu gives mindblowing examples of brain stimulation, genetic manipulation and mind altering medication (9 minutes)
youtube.com/watch?v=C00oZ3f0fCg

It has no purpose in humans and it's usually present in single stomach herbivores to digest cellulose ie grass?

>3) It's really dead, there's no life left in it,
This is why OP is right.
Faggots who eat well-done steak are trying to ignore where the meat came from.
If you don't live in an ivory tower, and have some connection with the real world, you'll happily eat the meat of a prey species without fretting that "it came from some poor, defenseless animal".
Medium rare through raw is how non-cowards eat beef.

>people pay a gorillion dollars to eat DRY aged steak
>they want it rare so it doesn't taste DRY
You literally can't make a shit up.

I don't eat red meat, user.

This.

I eat tender and delicious medium-rare steaks, not well done pieces of leather so tough that not even my dog finds it appealing.

OP is 100% right and also there is no reason you shouldn't wear socks with sandals

Nein.

Look how manly I am that I eat steaks that have more blood in it

Medium-rare all the way. The taste and texture is far superior to well-done.

Is this a boy user?

>dry aged

What the germans called schimmel fleisch and other countries call spoiled meat, is a gourmet delicacy. Cant even make it up.

Pretty sure that's what happens when you don't let the meat rest.

nigger I can taste how fucking good a medium-rare steak taste
I liked it before I heard the meme

I used to eat it well done, then one day i tasted the gloriousness of medium rare and never went back.

Unless your feet are really sunburned then yeah you are right. I hate people that wear flip flops that have that one string that goes I between your index toe and your big toe

The strap that goes around your foot is where it is at

I don't know, you tell me

You Europeans have been eating spoiled cheese for centuries why would steak be any different

Besides the whole point of the "Dry" is there is no rot

>Unless your feet are really sunburned

you know a good way to avoid this?

wearing socks

I can't believe this got replies. Seriously.

>amino acids

Well done steak is wasted meat.

If your body cannot process rare meat then you are not a man, but a defective human with a weak digestive and immune system and are not desirable in the gene pool

Yeah, off topic discussions are better than the shit flinging threads that are constantly on here, pol was never great, pol was less flat out racist for the sake of it too, off putting really

T. Someone who has been browsing on pol for about 6 years now

I once tryied medium rare, and desu it was raw....there was parts of it I couldnt bite and chew.
But there were other that went ok.
I blame it on cook, but I dont like to fight with my food, lets go with well done, Its safer.