You will never be American

>You will never be American
What's the point?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mob-8wN6kpU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I really don't know man...At least we have good food. Become a chef and go to the US!

Why do you wish so hard to be a degenerate cuck?

America isn't as great as people seem it to be

I want to visit France one day, you guys are just so nice

>Franceposters never shitpost
>Franceposters are nice
>Franceposters are based

>tfw you will never SHART IN MART

you frenchies disgust me so much

> America isn't as great as people seem it to be

shut the fuck up you retard. you know nothing about our daily quality of life. youve never lived here. and ""visiting"" doesnt count you cuck. kys

My dad immigrated here from France as a teenager with his parents. His dad, my grandfather, was an aircraft mechanic. My dad graduated high school here in the US and joined the army where he did a full twenty years. I still have lots of family over there I have never met.

>White pop is declining
>Niggers, Kikes, Spics and Muslims are growing
>Pretty basic as Architecture goes
>Boring af
>Americans are assholes
>People speak retardedly

If God emperor fixes this i'll reconsider fag

>you will never be japanese

Thank you, Jesus.

the true redpill is realizing americans were evil for hiroshima/nagasaki and they weren't justified

if that makes me a traitor, so be it. you weren't justified to kill innocent civilians in a 1,320:1 ratio.

It was a dishonorable action.

>I will never be a tree person

Yet people in America will defend it to their grave.

In the name of American Patriotism, genocide isn't recognized here. Shit is wack

I dunno, I like the French; y'all have a great history and culture, barring that gaff of surrendering Paris without a shot

Literally America's oldest friend

>one shot at life
>born an American
>also a white male
>still suck at life

:(

Better all of them than one of our own. Better the entire Japanese race should perish from this earth so that not one more Allied life be lost.

Please apply to immigrate. Fill our immigration quotas with good stock.

>Pearl Harbor death count
>64 innocent civilians
>64
>sixty
>four

>not even half of the death toll of the paris attacks

There are still wide areas of clay that are inhospitable to lesser homonids. These pictures come from urban sprawl and are not representative. Whites welcome.

Ohh please. I'd do it again. We were killing their soldiers at a 10:1 ratio and they wouldn't surrender. Then we dropped a bomb on Hiroshima and they refused to surrender. So we dropped another bomb on Nagasaki. The number of official casualties to invade Japan was estimated to be over a million with a quarter million deaths or more for the US. If anything more people probably would have died from the invasion.

>ywn be Uzbek

Why live?

The nuclear bombs barely registered at the war meetings in Japan. What really made them surrender is the Russian front.

I will never be an American but I would like to live there more than here. Nothing happens here. That's why we shitpost so hard on the internet

They wouldn't surrender because you fucks demanded an unconditional surrender

And when that surrender was finally given you invaded their culture, overthrew their emperor, and started westernizing their fucking children and you're seeing the results of that today

The japanese wanted to avoid the future they're suffering now.

just move to america. you are already white and we have the most badass population of french diaspora, the cajuns. spend the rest of your days hunting alligators and never see a muzzie again

I want to move to America too, but it's tough. Trump and his friend Bannon want to make it harder too.

He has great instincts. Hopefully he will put this into action.

youtube.com/watch?v=Mob-8wN6kpU

It would help to frame it as we need more high skill immigrants like UKIP does. That way we get more yuros and more of the good ones from minority groups.

>you'll never be a free kirghiz

>moving to America is touch

America has literally the easiest visa paths in the entire planet

Look at Japan. Japan requires a fucking bachelor's degree to move there.

Moving to the U.S. is so fucking easy, what could you possibly be fucking up my spaniard friend

All we really want are people who like us. You're already perfect. Come and join the party.

Just don't get uppity and try to tell us how France is better. We'll fuck you up.

>actually wanting to be American
Looks like the propaganda has gotten to you too.
America is literally third world

b-b-b-but muh freedum!

That's horse shit. Only really shitty urban areas here are like that.

>t.pablo di italia