THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN!

>BTFOing liberal (((narrative))) one tweet at a time!
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/808299841147248640

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/homenews/campaign/309914-trump-it-would-be-called-conspiracy-theory-if-we-tried-to-play-the-russia
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Asuka

WHY WONT YOU FILTHY GOYIM LISTEN MUH RUSSIANS HACKED US WE GOT TO GO TO WAR WITH THEM REEEEEEEE

>mfw it's true

Rei

BEST FUCKING TIMELINE

ASUKA

What did she mean by this?

>liberals defending the CIA of all fucking things
Strange fucking times. Watching them desperately claw for some kind of hope makes me fucking happy.

BLOWN

THE

FUCK

OUT

R E I

Good good

Pointing out hypocrisy is the best form of banter

A S U K A
S
U
K
A

A Y A N A

who am i kidding

A S U K A

Kirito.

First report is out. They are fast.

thehill.com/homenews/campaign/309914-trump-it-would-be-called-conspiracy-theory-if-we-tried-to-play-the-russia

And I gotta say, this secret CIA report really doesn't seem that secret.

Misato

>Liberals going full blown Red scare
>Liberals acting like wounded animals and eating each other
>Liberals are even want to get guns
These are truly strange and wonderful times.

The CIA has been officially the 'seriously uncool' American intelligence agency ever since the premiere of The Dark Knight Rises.

this.

jesus fucking christ the media is OBSESSED

REI AGAIN BECAUSE MISATO A THOT

Asuka>Rei>Misato

>"There is no serious person out there who would suggest that you could even rig America's elections, in part because they are so decentralized. There is no evidence that that has happened in the past, or that there are instances that that could happen this time,"
- Obama

>autism

Wait why are we eva-posting?

>ignoring your own intelligence agencies

At least some men of taste still linger in this world of ours

because Sup Forums is an eva site and GOP agenda alligns with seele perfectly

Damn i keep forgetting how shit the eva animation was

Weeeeeebs get out!

I luuv you Usuka

Dec 21st is going to be Nov 8th all over again. I can't fucking wait

Anyone watch the latest Jonesy? We're on emergency alert bois. CIA and co. are staging a coup d'état as we speak. Could be very interesting times. Though he may have just reminded the libs of MK Ultra, bay of pigs, WMDs... I don't think anybody TRULY believes it.

Instrumentality seems more like an analogy for globalism to me.

Why are all these people putting so much stake in a secret report from our government?

If it's secret, no one can see it, thus no one can report its contents. Are that many people really that eagre to trust authorities that lied to them for decades simply because their candidate didn't win the vote?

Democrats used to hate the intelligence agencies with a passion, why does errybody suddenly fellate them?

yeah that makes sense actually.

Nonsense

Fucking quote that son. Fire up the twatter and see if you cant get a couple noggins a joggins.

Fucking kidding me? Trump claimed the election was rigged even before the fucking election!!!??? Now, he is saying this shit?

The CIA isn't claiming the election itself was rigged.

I just realized Barron is shinji
>get in the white house Barron
>you can't make me dad

Conspiracy theories?

>white house is unit 01
>house is unit 00
>senate is unit 02

>I cannot get the difference between hacking the actual voting vs performing illegal activities and spreading misinformation to sway the election

absolute clowntown

is he trying to catch a fly?

Kinda funny how Drump was all for the CIA pre election now he's saying it's a conspiracy.

By the way, why would you ask the Drump board their opinion?

They have lost any ability to object to Drump. The old guard of Sup Forums is gone. It's all kids that just yell Drump all day long.

So I guess CNN is guilty of treason, didn't they report on the Russian hacked emails?

Zarus did LITERALLY nothing wrong.

The comments are full of delicious salt too.
LIberals are losing their minds lol

Don't you have a bull to prep?

This.

Most based diety.

I luuv you Usuka. U a sucka.

>misinformation
Like what? All the emails were legit as far as I know.

polls were rigged desu

then a meme based reply. good one friend.

>check his twitter
jesus those libs have nothing better to do then spam his twitter

I love him

Please say Fake News more Trump.

Also, I like John McCain's new response to reporters asking him to show evidence.

>Facts Are A Stubborn Thing

A bunch of leftist retards with a terrible track rate spouted fake news because they're mad they won't get their war vs Syria or Russia.

Remember, these guys gave us:
Theocracy in Iran
The BS about Saddam making WMDs still that got us in there
The meme that Assad gassed his own people
And now that Russia won Trump the presidency

Hahahahahahaa
Takes deep breath
Hahahaha

Rei can be cute, shame she gets overshadowed all the time. But she got six episodes to herself.

Zarus protect you in these troubling times. Ave humanity.

>Just watched @NBCNightlyNews - So biased, inaccurate and bad, point after point. Just can't get much worse, although @CNN is right up there!

I fucking love this guy

Yeah that's true

What happends on 21dec?

asuka saves you

We LITERALLY had a thread talking about exactly that just 1 or 2 hours before that tweet.
It becomes more and more obvious by the day that Trump reads Sup Forums on and off.

>picking Rei
>picking Asuka
>you are such a boy

how about naming some of those "illegal activities" then, boy?

The real votes for president are finally cast by the electoral college

Literal rapist.

> misinformation
The CIA confirmed the email leak was legit. The DNC got hacked.

10/10
-Pitchfork Media

The electoral college vote, pham. They actually think the EC is going to vote for Hillary.

They do this to themselves.

>Over a month away from the election
>Liberals are STILL THIS MAD
Is it actually going to keep up for the full 8 years? Is this actually happening?
BEST
TIMELINE

At least this reply was thought out

Theocracy in Iran was both parties (the swamp)
The BS about Saddam making WMD's was right wing BS.
Assad was both parties (the swamp)

First of all, just to point out. Trump is still hiring these same retards he said was part of the swamp...proving he is no different than the rest of the politicians.

The Russia Trump scandal (if just propaganda) is both parties. The right still mostly hates Trump as much as the left.

But the difference in old Sup Forums vs the kids that post here now was they questioned everything. If you don't think Putin had a way or has a desire to change last election, you're really blinded with the Drump love.

Lots of things happened in the last couple of months to change the tide. I don't think it was American spirit or Drumps debates.

Isn't that on Dec 19th?

Glen Greenwald is fighting with them on twitter. It's a fucking shit show.

Pic related. Check the guy at the bottom - CNN reporter. People calling him out for all his articles mocking Republicans for talking about;

1. Russia being a threat.

2. Hacked elections

Now he's like;

>WE WERE ALL SO WRONG! PUTIN IS LITERALLY A GENIUS AND ROMNEY IS AMAZING AND OBAMA WAS AN IDIOT

Which makes me wonder - Why void the election? If the DNC is THIS retarded, maybe they shouldn't be in charge? Maybe, if CNN reporters are THIS retarded, and admit so, they should shut the hell up and stop confusing the electorate with their (self admittedly) incorrect claims?

What's the argument here? Russia influenced the election by releasing information about the democratic party that democrats didn't want people to know therefore the results are invalid?

Fake news. Trumpmis hiring from the private sector.

>TRUMP IS A LIAR

>THE ELECTION WAS RIGGED

WEW LAD, WHICH ONE DO YOU CHOOSE!?

Only the abridged version.

hacking Podesta and the DNC (and the RNC and several voting registration databases), apparently, if the reports are to be believed. Then only releasing the info from Podesta and the DNC.

Of course, we will never know with 100% certainty that Russia govt directed this activity. BUt I would say its a very safe assumption that if there wasnt the wikileaks, Hillary would have won.

Oh yeah, of course. I got my dates mixed up. Inauguration date is 20th(?) Jan.

Salt Harvest 3.0

>kissing
>rape
>oh, those prissy americans

The only correct #MAGA

...So...?

Did the RNC do it? Did Trump do it?

No?

So who gives a fuck?

The New York Times printed stolen financial records belonging to Trump in an attempt to sway the election, and they are owned by a Mexican.

You going to bomb Mexico too now?

impossible, misato is no asuka, but she's still a pretty girl. She can't rape.