French have finally gotten some balls

French vigilantes attacking muslim shits on streets. Cops, of course are nowhere to be seen in this video.

youtube.com/watch?v=hYwCsyJ0h0o

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T5xomrO-7oA
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4016896/Child-migrant-Calais-Jungle-18-stabbed-death-outside-Tesco-Express.html
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/forest-hill-stabbing-man-stabs-9443379
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

this is old, from the riots years ago. the people doing the attacking are plain clothes police.

have a sage.

We'll see is Le Pen wins or not. A few guys with batons don't mean anything.

Good for the frogs, the fire rises, yes ?

video removed

>French have finally gotten some balls

Why dont you care about your country that is literally africa. Even turkey have a better eonomy

Why boner?

why she holding a Romanian-size connie?

That's a finger cot

it's the police

Taken down by user, any mirror?

The reason muds are targeting France specifically is because they know, France will corrupt their "values" faster than their conversion.

France is a country that has naked women on the billboards 24/7. Children can see this stuff.

France is a country where communists are actually mocking their religion (and get shot for it in return) instead of defending it like it is happening in the anglosphere or Scandinavia.

With the terrorist attacks they try to escalate the conversion process. But the French are sturdy. Muds need to behave, for it is in their very best interest to not overstay their welcome.

But Muds won't take the hints, for they either get corrupted by French openness or they get their asses blasted violently. They French are known to set their country on fire, when they dislike something.

youtube.com/watch?v=T5xomrO-7oA
start a 7:50

>12 may 2013
old as shit faggot
come back when you have fresh muslim beatings to offer

Thanks French user. Take back your country.

Should've pixelated the undercover cops.

That nigg in the white hoodie will be hunted down for collaboration for sure.

Looks about the right size for me.

>Attacking
>Not killing

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4016896/Child-migrant-Calais-Jungle-18-stabbed-death-outside-Tesco-Express.html

Grow a real pair, even our women can stab up muzzy fucks.

I got all excited to see the French waking up

This is very stupid, unless you kill them you're just setting them up to hate you even more and giving the media more ammunition to claim them as being victims to be protected and accepted. You should be marching against and beating the crap out of your traitorous politicians that allowed this to happen in the first place, let them fear for their lifes for the consequences of their actions.

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/forest-hill-stabbing-man-stabs-9443379

Oh and this is today's news. Enjoy.

>trips him so he slams his face on the car
fuggin perfect

Kek. You Brits are so silly.

>French

99 % of the times these Germans, Swedes, French are Eastern European immigrants. Poles most likely.

Nice low kick. Kek bless frogs.

Do lots of French girls sleep with African males?

I know someone painted some graffiti near a prominent restaurant that said 'French women belong to African men'.

>PSG
It's just hooligans. Nothing to see here.

the arabs looting the scooter shop have nothing to do with football

I feel sorry for you if this is true. I'm Mestizo and I'm 6.25 inches.

More like 'African men belong to French women'.

It's a clash of values really. For mud men it's ok to play with "defiled" women, while their parents organise their marriage. Usually a meek man-trained gal from their backward country.

For French women, they are just doing it because they find it exotic. Most of them are well educated so they actually manage to avoid abusive manipulative relationships or getting pregnant. Eventually they will find a guy with low standards to settle down with. Said guy being French, he was probably on an expedition of his own.

That is just some antifa chimping out. That race mixing is a complete meme, women routinelly choose partner out of their racial group.
When asked about it they would never admit it and become very uncomfortable. Race mixing pair is a curiousity, not a trend, even in Sweden.

>2013

So in other words no, the french did not grow any balls.

if you think the police changed their methodes in 3 years ....

Why..why didnt allah protect them?

France being France, it's the mud maghrebi girls that are infamous for riding the BBC.

Considering the Nice attack happened 4 months ago no.