Reminder that Hillary won the popular vote by 3 million and now there is proof that Russians hacked the election...

Reminder that Hillary won the popular vote by 3 million and now there is proof that Russians hacked the election. If you think Trump will set foot in the White House after this you're deluded.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nfgEvgVC6Qs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If he doesn't, there will be a civil war.

If you think any of that makes a difference, you're deluded.

Bullshit

Millions of illegals voting, with obama encouraging them.
youtube.com/watch?v=nfgEvgVC6Qs

Veritas videos pointed towards organized mass voter fraud.
Soros owned the company which owned the voting machines.

Oh and of course, can't forget the Russian Hacker meme.

She was a 30 year career politician who was blown the fuck out by a reality T.V star.

Even if she won, the fact that he came close would have been pathetic enough for her to be a joke for the entirety of her short candidacy before she died from kuru.

/thread

>there are actually people that think a couple states that are always blue should decide the outcome for everyone

I'm anti-Trump but simply believing the CIA is fucking retarded.

Cool story

Remember how the recount startet?
Some "experts" found some "irregularities".

Expect more of this to come within the next 8 days.

>proof

top kek

Awww somebody upset mommy didn't share her cummies with you???

>now there is proof that Russians hacked
Where?

>Reminder that Hillary won the popular vote by 3 million and now there is proof that Russians hacked the election.

You don't say...

b b but muh electoral votes!

There's no proof that millions of illegals voted though.

>hacked paper ballots
>HACKED MACHINES NOT CAPABLE OF ACCESSING THE INTERNET

You win the presidency by winning the electoral vote , you retard, cry some more.

>implying the US government didn't hack the election in favor of Hillary.

>that heavy breathing

this is baseless accusations across the board, so might as well play along.

>it's another "I pick rules for winning that suit me best after the game is over and lost even though they were never the real rules" episode
that would be like sportfags saying "b-but muh team had ball possession for longer than the winning team"

Seeing you shills still come here to us so submissively makes my dick go rock hard.

It's like a rejected baby that is looking for his mommy that just doesn't give a fuck.

k

>user thinks America is a Democracy

cry me a river

Stopcrying.jpg

Hillary lost, praise kek

whats more plausible, russians hacked thousands of machines that arent connected to any internet source or millions of undocumented retards with self-interest only at heart vote in the many places where they harbour sympathy and there is no photo ID LAWS? I wonder.

> Obama basically tells illegals they won't get deported for being caught.
> CA is estimated to have millions alone there
> Not to mention other "sanctuary cities"
> Only 7 states actually have strict voter ID law
> Recount showed mass voter fraud just in MI, and that's only one state out of the few actually being recounted.

HRMM, REALLY MAKES YA THINK. IT WOULD REALLY TAKE A ROCKET SCIENTIST TO FIGURE OUT THE ODDS OF MASS VOTER FRAUD HAPPENING ELSEWHERE IN A "1ST WORLD COUNTRY" WHICH HAS AN ELECTORAL PROCESS SO RETARDED THAT THEY HAVE NEXT TO NO STRICT VOTER ID LAWS

I saw that CTR had been hiring room temperature IQ Brazilians in an earlier thread. Did you get a proxy or something you little favela rat?

Quality bait

Saged

>California gets to decide for the other 49 states again
Shouldn't CTR be defunded by now? Fuck off.

>tfw liberal women beg for Republican cock like OP begs for (you)

I have gotten more pussy in the last month than the last 4 years, feels good to be on the winning team lads.

Reminder Obama lost the popular vote and there's proof Hillary rigged the primaries against Bernie

I don't think you want to go there OP

So, about a 1% of the population?

Is there even proof that Russia helped Trump win the elections, because I've seen mountains of evidence refuting that argument.

>believing the CIA

burgerfriends never change

Fact: Trump won 30 of the 51 elections, Clinton won 21. Eat a shit, you retarded fuck.

> intelligence agencies do not have specific intelligence showing officials in the Kremlin “directing” the identified individuals to pass the Democratic emails to WikiLeaks, a second senior U.S. official said. Those actors, according to the official, were “one step” removed from the Russian government, rather than government employees. Moscow has in the past used middlemen to participate in sensitive intelligence operations so it has plausible deniability.

So... Russia actually didn't do it, and the CIA is just blowing smoke?

>mfw Trump won by -3,000,000 votes

You can't say /thread for yourself aussie..

>now there is proof

Anecdotal headlines don't count as proof user

have you guys looked at libshit twitter? they're completely confident that he won't make it into office. there's people saying he'll be impeached on the 21st and even people saying the world is literally going to end.

it's really remarkable how much this election has done to them

>lose at chess
>complain about the rules of backgammon
We can both agree this is stupid.

Now analyze this:
>lose an electoral college election
>complain about muh popular vote

I've been trying to think of more analogies for the popular vote thing.

The election was like a boxing/mma match. Hillary landed more strikes overall. However most of them were in the first two rounds which she won but started gassing. Trump came back and landed more significant strikes in the other rounds thus winning a UD of let's say 4-2 out of 6 rounds.

Does this work?

Its simply World Series baseball.
Team A can win the first game 40-0 and still lose because they lost every other game by 1.

why do these threads keep appearing?

Sage

perhaps the mods could do their fucking jobs for once.

The so-called hacking was likely a false flag operation by Obummer. Sophisticated hackers don't leave cyber fingerprints identifying themselves.

>Seeing you shills still come here to us so submissively makes my dick go rock hard.
>It's like a rejected baby that is looking for his mommy that just doesn't give a fuck.
Hello, Ivan.

/ thread

There, I just did it again. What are you going to do about it faggot?

Go back to /leftypol/ faggot, america is a republic, not a democracy.

>The number of times I've had to remind dumbasses that we aren't fucking Greece

#hesyourpresidenttho

stay mad

Show me the proof. Oh wait you don't have it. It's just a conspiracy theory.

3 points here:

1. Voting machines are not connected to the internet so wtf?
2. Obama quoted on video while campaigning for Hillary in response to Trump's allegations that the elections are rigged, said "How do you even do that?" And went on to explain how it would be nearly impossible given how every voting office is separate etc etc....
3. Instead of naming a country while providing no evidence why not go after Soros or whoever had a hand in the voting machine manufacturing and distribution since they would seem to be complicit in this egregious attack on our democracy?

All this to say it's not as simple as "they did it so let's do a revote" it's really not that simple at all, but that's the story they're driving down your throats. Shouldn't we be asking more questions? How can they dismiss something there's worldwide evidence for that is pedophilia making it's way into our government (i.e. Dennis Hastert) and yet they want to dig in into something there's no evidence for, the Russians hacking our elections? HOW ABOUT COMEY MAYBE HE HAD SOMETHING TO DO WITH INFLUENCING THE ELECTION 'MEMBER???????????????

Yes there is you fucking moron, research things for once there has been voter fraud in every election for over 50 years why are you allowed to live?

It doesn´t matter, (((they))) have made their choice. Read this fags

Obama said the ejection was un riggable

Why do the shills for Hillary use pepe? It seems so strangely hypocritical to use such a racist mascot of those deplorable 'alt right' people that they cry wolf about so frequently.