Trump's Victory Has Fearful Minorities Buying Up Guns

oh shit! the jews are gonna start the race war!! its on!

fake news regarding fake trump hate crimes + niggers buying more guns = RACE WAR 2017

>Scott, an African-American, is one of many minorities who have been flocking to gun stores to protect themselves, afraid Trump's victory will incite more hate crimes.

>Minorities "feel that racists now feel like they can attack... just because the president is doing it," Earl Curtis, the African-American owner of Blue Ridge Arsenal in Chantilly, Virginia, told NBC News.

Other urls found in this thread:

charlotteobserver.com/opinion/op-ed/article120019988.html
youtube.com/watch?v=avPtw-4pUqM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

charlotteobserver.com/opinion/op-ed/article120019988.html

>Since Donald Trump’s win last month, hate crimes nationwide have surged, and so has the number of people of color buying guns for protection. According to an NBC News report, some gun store owners have seen a four-fold increase in minorities inquiring about and purchasing firearms in recent weeks. Earl Curtis, an African-American and owner of Blue Ridge Arsenal in Virginia, told a reporter many people of color believe “ racists now feel like they can attack ... just because ‘Trump’ is doing it.”

>Here’s what’s also unfortunate: More people of color with guns will likely result in more people of color dead or in prison. Minnesota’s open carry law did not save Philando Castile. He told the officer who stopped his car he was carrying a licensed gun, but was still shot to death in front of his girlfriend and her young daughter in July. In 2014, Ohio’s open-carry law did not spare the life of 12-year-old Tamir Rice, shot dead by a cop while playing with a toy gun. This past week, officials declined to charge a police officer in the shooting death of Keith Scott who may have had a gun in his possession but was not aiming it when he was killed in Charlotte earlier this year. North Carolina is also an open-carry state.

>When citizens of color feel the incoming government will do nothing about the hate crimes endangering their lives, they will feel compelled to defend themselves. But in a nation with as many guns as people, we must find other ways of challenging conflict, especially because African-Americans, Latinos, and Muslims with firearms will be treated as suspects, not victims.

>Like every other citizen, they should exercise their Second Amendment rights as they see fit. Still, even in a time of threat and peril, they must also carry the sobering knowledge that constitutional guarantees tend to fall short when the hand holding a gun is black or brown.

>Keeps crowbar in purse

so these niggers are being fooled into thinking trumps win is unleashing a barrage of hate crimes across the country and they need a gun to protect themselves from whitey

BUT

living in the hood where they are more likely to die at the hands of a mother nigger they see no need to arm themselves

AND

turns out its a lose/lose situation for them because if they do shoot a racist whitey trying to lynch them then they will probably be shot by the cops or charged with a crime and won't get off like George Zimmerman or Darren Wilson

>niggers get killed by their own kind at insane rates
>oy we just need less policing and release all black people from prison ids like anoddah slavery
>Trump wins an election
>OMG SO SCARED EVERYBODY GET STRAPPED MAYBE JUST MAYBE ONE DAY SOMEWHERE SOME WHITE TRUMP SUPPORTER IS GONNA KILL ONE OF US HATEFULLY EVEN THOUGH THAT HASN'T HAPPENED AND PROBABLY WON'T
There is no end to the retardation of niggers

but its being fuelled by the media and these hate hoaxes

>"Most folks are pretty nervous about what kind of America we're going to see over the next 5-10 years," he said. That includes members apprehensive about protests against Trump becoming unruly, as well as an "apocalyptic end result where there's anarchy, jobs are gone, the economy is tipped in the wrong direction and everyone has to fend for themselves." They don't know who might be busting down their door at 2 a.m.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

what world are these niggers living in?

can you say paranoia???

>Since the election, Scott and her family and friends have tried not to venture outside except to go to work and come back home. When she had to get gas for her car, she made sure she stopped at a station where other people were around.

>Scott fears a scenario where she's approached with a gun just because she's black. She hopes a "few choice words that I learned from my grandfather" would be enough to scare anyone off, but she's prepared if the situation escalates

>"I'm not the type of person who is afraid of my own shadow. I'm going to protect myself, whatever that means," Scott told NBC News by phone on her way to the police station to apply for a firearms license.

Another day in America

where is everyone? ya'll still wondering if coffee is red pilled and race mixing with asians is ok?

How the fuck are you suppose to fit THIS in the purse? I had a problem to fit it in 35l backpack

So the lying mainstream media shot itself in the foot. They want less guns, but by their fake news they managed to cause a rush for more guns. Good job, libtards.

Also, selecting three pizzas in Google reCAPTCHA.

This is literal unironic delusion.

Good job, libtards. Again. A really great job. A damn swell job. A magnificent job. A grand fucking job well done, lying progressives.

The Encounter
youtube.com/watch?v=avPtw-4pUqM

Wait what's the problem? You're not implying minorities with guns are untrustworthy/violent, are you? I would hope not, that's racist. I for one support these proud, strong POC to exercise their rights as citizens.

>have tried not to venture outside
kek, these niggers are ready

Ready to come to the realisation that they need their own black ethnostate in America (or even to go back to Africa)

We could meme New Afrika into being

> Minorities buying guns
Oh, clearly they won't ever shoot anyone for expressing views that 'scare' them.

(((Ben Popken)))

The usual anti-white bullshit from the usual suspects. Good thing we have a new law coming to protect us from "fake news" like this.

Is she going to try to shoot the locks off instead of prying open doors on her home invasions?

I dont see how minorities plan to get past the background check if they plan on buying firearms.

>Trump is a fascist
>his presidency will result in anarchy

Pick a narrative and stick to it.

All it took was an edgy meme like Donald Trump to get shitlibs to support the 2nd amendment. Well played boys, well played.

>tfw we memed unanimous support for the 2A into reality

Fine by me. Maybe some of them will notice that their new gun doesn't seem to be killing anyone on its own, and begin to question what other liberal ideas are fucking retarded.

>most minorities are left leaning
>more minorities buying guns
>dumb fucks learning that guns are as scary as led to believe
>realize gun control is stupid
>fucking leaves the issue alone and maybe even supports second amendment
>some even look at more conservative issues because they were wrong about the gun issue.
At least some good will come from the bullshit fear mongering

>Trump has unruly supporters
>minorities get scared, start buying guns
>libshits continue to push antigun laws
>minorities scream THAS RAYSIS
>libs cant do shit or else they lose a large voter base

5-D CHESS WINS AGAIN

Aren't as scary as led to believe*

Yes. Thats what people do. We openly go out and attack each other. Not in the inner cities though. That's a peaceful place and very culturally enriched.

>Trump wins election
>Niggers break into massive riots and destroy public and private property
>Have been rioting about cops (only if it's a white cop shooting a black kid no matter the context)
>WE'RE AFRAID OF HATE CRIMES!

Nigs gonna nig