How would Trump react if Twitter banned his account permanently?

How would Trump react if Twitter banned his account permanently?

Other urls found in this thread:

morningnewsusa.com/donald-trump-can-send-mass-text-messages-can-block-disable-alerts-23127008.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I would be upset.

>banning the president of the US from your platform to virtue-signal
lel. hope it happens

I don't believe Twitter would ever do it. I don't think they have the balls.

>Trump becomes a tripfag on Sup Forums.

>ban the most powerful man on the planet off your platform
>said mans use of your platform has kept it relevant this past year

Theyre not stupid. Companies know SJW gestures are just that, gestures. They know where the money is. Its the same reason youll see companies sit on the fence until theyre certain supporting an issue wont harm their business. In this case banning trump would see the birth of a new platform for 'tweets' and see twitter die in the waste basket of censored platforms

Make his own site, and millions would follow

so yes i hope they do it and we see trump launch his own social media platform where nothing is censored and all are free to tweet whatever stupid shit they want.

Hell this could give him a good rep over the next 4yrs as a provider of an unbiased media platform that doesnt hold back and then lead into Trump TV. Good business

>not retweeting any of his tweets
Leddit Normie detected

btw doesn't kikebook own twitter now?

>Ban Donald
>Don't ban actual jihadists
Into the NSA reeducation camp it goes

It would be extremely painful.

Not gonna happen. It would be a death sentence for an already struggling company. Faggot pedo @Jack would hate his life after doing it. It's bad enough he has deleted many popular Trump supporters. That censoring faggot.

He might buy or make his own twitter successor. That's the kind of counterpunch I'd expect.

2 hours later, Trumpeter.com will come online,a Twitter clone where all new users are automatically following Trump, you can't unfollow him and if any Trumpeter gets a retrumpet from @PEOTUS with the word "Sad!", that user will be displayed for 24h straight on the main page of Trumpeter.com.

OMG he should have an friend by twatter.

Twitter would actually die if they permabanned Trump. The backlash would be so massive that they wouldn't be able to survive. Their stocks would immediately plummet.

sign me up.

How would twitter react if Trump ordered the IRS to audit twitter like Hillary and Bill did to their enemies?

He would buy it

He'd threaten to sue, and then probably start up his own twitter like site

No, they are their own company just like Facebook. Competing entities

>after being b& Trump then starts using his new toy where he can text message every American his random thoughts throughout the day

he would just keep shitposting but from @POTUS instead

>!!DonaldJTrump

Buy Gab
Rename it to Trumpet

Or, just do picrelated

Cant

underrated

The 20th he'll send his messages to all US phones. Those messages can't be skipped or avoided.

morningnewsusa.com/donald-trump-can-send-mass-text-messages-can-block-disable-alerts-23127008.html

If happens, gonna be glorious

i thought only terrorists still use twitter

>3am
>cell phone goes off
>emergency alert
>try to wake up to read
>trump shitpost

I would love to receive daily texts from the president.

Bring back firesides!

Damn, Don spitting truth on Twitter like always.

i hope they do so it causes a massive boycott and drives up a competitor platform

Favouriting/liking is the most passive aggressive shit ever. Every time someone favourites one of my tweets I assume they're saying "yeah! I agree! But I'm too afraid to say so, even on the internet!"

>pissing off the only person that could actually get people to finally quit Twitter
>doing such a thing when they are desperately trying to sell Twitter

nope

OMG I can't wait. If nothing else, I will consider him a good president if I, at least once, wake up at in the middle of the night to him sending an alert about how stupid or goofy some news anchor is.

I hope they try it. It would just make them look even stupider. But that seems to be the case now. They don't reflect on thir mistakes, they just double down on bullshit, fake news, and anything they can make up. Its kind of sad really, but I just can't stop laughing at these idiots. I hope this salt surplus goes on into the future. It's just so funny.

Top kek

>The president of the USA is shitposting daily on twitter
What a time to be alive.

I like the title. This could work.

I hope he does it often

It'd be fucking hilarious

> (OP)
>>Trump becomes a tripfag on Sup Forums.

>
am
>>cell phone goes off
>>emergency alert
>>try to wake up to read
>>trump shitpost
I really need this guys, make it happen.