Redpill me on slutwalks

Redpill me on slutwalks.

Sluts go out and walk.

it's nice when hot girls do it

what is mandela doing with fatties?

Women wanting attention

/thread

One time the sluts are off their knees

The nudity is exactly what they'd criticise men for it they did it. In fact, they did. Hence the grinning Brazilian man photo.
Women also refer to men as manwhores.
Women slut shame other women more than men do.
It addressed a non-existent segment of the population who would rape women under the pretense that they were wearing the wrong thing, but would simultaneously really be made to think by seeing women parade themselves around half-naked.
For the most part it was people virtue signaling to each other while making those who don't like public nudity uncomfortable, having shut those people out of the discussion by inb4ing all criticism as "shaming" or "misogyny".

They're like public gatherings for tsundere prostitutes to show off their goods.

>GIVE ME ATTENTION SO I CAN COMPLAIN ABOUT IT

Sums it up...

Back in 2011, somewhere in Toronto, there was a policeman giving a talk on safety on campus.

He said:
>I've been told I'm not supposed to say this – however, women should avoid dressing like sluts in order not to be victimized.

That caused an """outrage""" because apparently his opinion was worse than 9000+ rapes.

This caused a shitstorm of back and forth between different groups. Here's a brief summary of their views.

YES: wearing something slutty will draw unwanted attention, that may include unwanted attention from rapists.

NO: people (men, women, children) get raped all the time and what they are wearing doesn't factor into it.

I don't know what the redpill is on this.

My perspective: I've worked in remote aboriginal communities with very high rates of rape and violence. Rape has nothing to do with what they wear because they all wear nig-nog basketball american apparel, or old baggy clothes.

Fucking gross girls that want attention because nobody will fuck them.

I do think that provoking some rapist with your clothing choices is really a factor in this. Of course someone who goes out at night with the intention to ravage some pussy for free will do it eventually to someone, but your risk is considerably higher to be a prefered target when you present your fuckmeat on a platter.
You do not need much more proof for this than the fact that there were women in WWII who literally got raped to death because they looked better than the others.

Attention whoring loser women

Fpbp

They are fully funded by the koch brothers usually there are more photographers than transexuals meant to cuckold you into Alt Right herd mentality

>ID: Fug
FPBP

>usually there are more photographers than transexuals
Are you implying most sluts are transsexuals?

>wanting to be revered in any circumstance
>more selective choice over chads vs "creepy guys"

Ugly fat women have an excuse to go outside and dress like sluts in order to gain attention, backfires almost instantly when Greenpeace jumps on them because they mistake em for beached whales.

like really who is a rapist more likely to target?

A woman wearing a full length burka and thick clothes that'll be hard to remove

or

A yung slut wearing barely anything already so there's fuck all to remove to begin the rape

>fat is not a fetish
But it literally is though??

How dare you objectify these beautiful big boned women. They are not objects to be eye raped by you cis lord scum.

This girl is the worst, because she was self aware in her description about the double standard of beta males buying shit for these fat fucks, and still included an amazon wishlist. REALLY want to be dominated by her though...

>fat is not a fetish
1. of course it is
2. women don't get to decide what men fetishize

>REALLY want to be dominated by her though...

Fucking leafs

>Fug

a bunch of women with no self control / delusions of grandeur / low self esteem make themselves feel better

This board is for the discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics.

Off-topic and Sup Forums-tier threads will be deleted (and possibly earn you a ban, if you persist). Unless they are quality, well thought out, well written posts, the following are examples of off-topic and/or Sup Forums-tier threads:

>Red pill me on X. (with no extra content or input of your own)
>Are X white?
>Is X degeneracy?
>How come X girls love Y guys so much?
>If X is true, then how come Y? Checkmate Z.

The variety of threads allowed here are very flexible and we believe in freedom of speech, but we expect a high level of discourse befitting of the board. Attempts to disrupt the board will not be tolerated, nor will calls to disrupt other boards and sites.

READ THE RULES FAGGOT, LETS RESTORE QUALITY TO Sup Forums