Atheism

..can never again be allowed to get a foothold in western civilization.

It is the most destructive tendril of cultural marxism besides feminism and plays one of the largest roles in the destruction of our culture and people. It is one of the root causes for the degeneracy and overall moral decline we see today.

God, country and family are all necessary components to create and sustain a successful and thriving society. If you neglect either one, then society will gradually wither and eventually die.

Once we are done with the muslims, the atheists have to be next. Purifying Europe of heathen and heretical filth is our duty, and of utmost importance if we wish to see Europe restored to its former glory.

youtube.com/watch?v=Aw2GiQ8vsrs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8FXlqFPHAaU
youtube.com/watch?v=FgCKXJPwSts
youtube.com/watch?v=33DC4UatExo&list=PLRNbzK2W6kSvhDg6ZGbSOPfh3gvQUmTDm
youtube.com/watch?v=oL6IU1cu17c
youtube.com/watch?v=acgVBSxV2i8
israelitewatchmen.com/archive/reference/
israelite.ca/research/specialstudiesfiles/diaspora_files/real_diaspora.html
israelite.ca/research/specialstudiesfiles/scriptural_marks.html
israelite-identity-archive.blogspot.com/2014/11/the-marks-of-israel-by-jack-mohr.html
christianidentityministries.com/witt.html
nordiskisrael.dk/artikler/hnewton_israel_discovered.html
israelect.com/reference/JackMohr/jm025h.htm
melgibstein.wordpress.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I wouldn't necessarily say that God is required, but some kind of higher goal definitely is.
There are tons of people who need what religion provides them with - something that gives them a higher authority they can turn to.

When you deprive them of it, they will just find something new - and if you are unlucky that will be stuff like Leftism or Globalism, which are essentially religions by now, too.
So I would agree at least in the sense that you need to have something with quasi-religious structures that is in the best interest of your country. Simply to avoid having a vacancy in that area that can be filled by foreign interest groups.

"never again"? It's already huge around the whole world and is only becoming more prominent in the US as people grow up and abandon their fairy tales

the pope says you need hungry niggers

check mate religion fag

You kidding? The fedora clad New Atheists or whatever you want to call them are basically alt-right crypto-fascists at this point

God is necessary, no doubt about it. Without him, people don't care about the degeneracy that currently plagues our civilization. Look at the vikings, look the romans, look at the egyptians. Kiddy fiddlers, raging homosexuals and unholy filth.
These alt-right atheists you speak of don't see any problem with homosexuality, lying, adultery or other sexually promiscuous behaviour. They also believe in a seperation of church and state. They are a problem, and have to go.

Atheism is only a thing because Christianity is such a piss-poor religion. A religion where you are classed as a Sheep! A fucking Sheep!

You woolly cultists bring shame on the White Man.

>Yet I am the LORD thy God from the land of Egypt, and thou shalt know no god but me: for there is no saviour beside me.
Hosea 13:4

>I will meet them as a bear that is bereaved of her whelps, and will rend the caul of their heart, and there will I devour them like a lion: the wild beast shall tear them.
Hosea 13:8

This is our shepherd.

>must believe in mystical sky King to have functioning society
>Charge and murder all non-believers for thought crime

What a brilliant and forward thinking argument you got there

no difference between this drivel and anything from the Qu'ran.

Yeah, but we have no religion to replace Christianity now that its showed its true colours and ceased to be held back. I did get a thread going a while back about constructing a new religion that was non mystical and just a value training thing. Everyone said it was just cultish and got strangely nasty so I got bored

modern christianity is the most permissive piece of shit ideology ever.

Shut your filthy heathen mouth.
You can't replace the truth.

Remove God, and youre left with the only 2 things that matter. Family and country.

Eat shit and die.
That is all there is I want to say to you.

I am not talking about modern christianity. All these goody good, love ‘em all up, tolerant, pacifistic "christians" who profess all the century old heresies emanating from the “whited sepulchres” of theological cemeteries. They are nothing but blind ditch dwellers.They violate the word of God from Genesis to Revelation in order to be politically correct and socially acceptable.

I am talking about true christianity, and it's not permissive even in the slightest.

You are not European so why do you even bother posting ITT? Filthy Russian. Once Europe is restored we are coming for you.

>"If anyone comes to me and does not hate father and mother, wife and children, brothers and sisters--yes, even their own life--such a person cannot be my disciple.
>Jesus answered, "If you want to be perfect, go, sell your possessions and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow me."
>But I tell you, do not resist an evil person. If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to them the other cheek also.
>Jesus said to them, “Render to Caesar the things that are Caesar’s, and to God the things that are God’s.” And they marveled at him.
haha aa

>Turn the other cheek.

You argue like a christian pacifist now. Christ did rebuke Peter who used a sword to cut off the ear of Malchus, a servant of the high priest in the company of a detachment of troops. However, let us read what Christ said to Peter in Matthew 26:52-54:

>Then said Jesus unto him, Put up again thy sword into his place: for all they that take the sword shall perish with the sword. Thinkest thou that I cannot now pray to my Father, and he shall presently give me more than twelve legions of angels? But how then shall the scriptures be fulfilled, that thus it must be?

It was not the first time that Christ had to explain to the disciples why He had come to earth. To fulfill the Scriptures, the Son of God had to die for the sin of man since man was incapable of paying for his own sin apart from going to hell. Christ could have saved His life, but then believers would have lost their lives forever in hell. These things only became clear to the disciples after Christ had died and been raised from the dead .

While Christ told Peter to "put your sword in its place" He clearly did not say get rid of it forever. That would have contradicted what he told the disciples only hours before. Peter's sword was to protect his own mortal life from danger. His sword was not needed to protect the son of God.

Agreed, fedora-tippers are filth and contribute to the spread of degeneracy

Will you guys spare me if I help in the crusade?
Shit, I'd probably help anyways

oy vey goyim don't you even dare to think shedding the manacles of your stupid superstition.

also, there's a bloodthirsty but otherwise invisible atheist under your bed. keep that in mind when you go to sleep.

No. We must not spare the eternal American.

>heathen mouth
Stop rping as a crusader, you nut

Return to cathodox is needed.

daily reminder that its the churchcucks that invite (((refugees))) to our countries, while secular gentleman oppose and try to stop them

>Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself
fuck off pseudo christian

Amen brother

That's the biggest heap of horsehit I've read all day. The marxists used atheists as useful idiots in their agenda to destroy Europe through multiculturalism. Who is pushing fag acceptance? Atheists. Who is pushing all kinds of sexual degeneracy? Atheists. Who is pushing feminism? Atheists. Who is pushing acceptance for islam? Atheists. Christianity has a long tradition of opposing islam. So don't even go there.
You can love someone and throw them out at the same time.

>It is the most destructive tendril of cultural marxism
>SHRIEK! CULTURAL MARXISM! I'M PISSING MY PANTS!
>SHRIEK! ATHEISTS! I'M SHITTING MY SKIRT!
>SHRIEK! PEOPLE ENJOYING FREEDOM AND LIBERTY ! I'M PROJECTILE VOMITING!

Men invent morals, then men invent gods to enforce the morals. That's the way it's always been for the last 10,000 years.

Loving brothers in faith is about caring, willing to do anything for him nothing sexual as the jews have bastardized the word. And loving your enemies is connected to preaching the the truth from the Gospel. Low IQ's shouldn't be given the bible to intepret the way they want.

Christian morals are not invented, they are eternal. That's the way it's been since the beginning of time.

>rejecting what Christ called the greatest commandment
You must be misunderstanding something, or you just assume any kind of concern for humanity as a whole is a bad thing. Trust me, Christians hate lawlessness too.

The fake Christians and believers who get suckered by false prophets are those ones that disrupt civilization, and will give shelter to wanted criminals. The same types of cucks that the old prophet Amos ranted about in his writings.

real christcucks in action

christcuck filth

Sheep....tell that to the last 1700 years...

>A real heretic in action.
FTFY

This.

The christians are the only ones in Estonia who are cucked.

thats so backward. in the usa its the atheists who are cucks.

The pope is more bluepilled that the average normie. Fuck that shit.

>christians and muslims wage war around the world for centuries and centuries, spreading their influence by the sword
>Christianity only just got all its violent out of its system a few centuries back
>Islam still has a long way to go
>Atheists just sit behind keyboards and moan.
Somehow I don't think non-believers are quite as dangerous as you insist.

Remember that he's an atheist. He'll saying anything if it supports his agenda. Atheists have no problem with lying.

Strange but true - here the christians are defending invaders.

It is mudslimes like you who have no problem with lying.

>>Atheists just sit behind keyboards and moan.
Who are on the frontier in the battle for gay rights? Atheists. Who are on the frontier in the battle for feminism? Atheists. Who are on the frontier in the battle for multiculturalism and diversity? Atheists. Who are on the frontier in the battle for all forms of sexual degeneracy? Atheists.

They are dangerous.

angela merkel, a Christian and leader of the Christian union party invited 1 million refugees because Jesus would have done the same

meanwhile atheist China invited only 5 refugees because they don't give a fuck

christcucks will always be biggest cucklets

>inb4 some buttmad christcuck say she isn't real christian

And now you have to accuse me of being a muslim to have an argument. I am a christian, not a muslim. They have to go along with you filthy atheists.

Atheists are notorious liars, because they believe that if they can get away with it, there's no problem.

>Who are on the frontier in the battle for gay rights? Atheists.
Or anyone else who's gay. Nice try. I expect better from pre-schoolers

Actually, the red pills slowly erode our christian cuckery here too.
And finland the same - the majority of pro-invader cucks are all pure christians (and fennoswedes are the worst of them).

Political Religion is the PROBLEM.

Glad to hear this from a Swede

Until we get our countries back in order athiests/pagans/christians need to back each other up to fight off the scourge.

Im obviously biased toward christianity. i saw the falling of religion as the rise toward degeneracy and destruction.

christcucks love muslims
they believe the same jew god
a christcuck would defend a muslim before he would defend an atheist because they have much more in common between them

You are Swede. This is enough.

>Someone is a christian just because they say they are.
Here is a good verse for you.

>Ye shall know them by their fruits.

You atheists are self-proclaimed rationalists but can't understand something so simple.

its strange because in the usa conservatism/christianity/national sovereignty/tradition are all one package.

ex athiest fag here

agree 100%

stfu sven

>defending islam
like pottery, you probably can't even name one verse from the Koran

no way darkie,
christianity used to be very antisemitic, WW2 killed that common antagonism, because of genocide.

No rebuttal? As expected.
The nation should be governed through the Bible.
>christcucks love muslims
History disagrees with you.
>they believe the same jew god
Jesus is not a jew and neither is God.
>a christcuck would defend a muslim before he would defend an atheist because they have much more in common between them
Again, history disagrees with you.
There's a higher likelihood of me being an atheist then. If you're so rational, why did you presume that I am a muslim?

This is true.

In the beginning of this mess here in EU last year there were attempts by invaders and their supporters (like this swede) to start dividing atheists and christians. We atheists strongly opposed this and dropped a lot of red pills and poisoned cuckery wery well in christian ranks. But many christians decided to stay cucked.

Christianity = cuckery here.

yeah, christcucks were so anti-semitic that they started worshiping a kike

TOPLMAO

>le epic kike maymay
wow its like it isnt an argument

fedoras,
like it or not, christianity is your greatest ally in the fight against globalist takeover. most leftists are atheists. we either fight together or die separately.

OP is a Syriac Orthodox migrant kid in Sweden who keeps Deus Volt'ing every other day. No self respecting true Swede would talk about cleansing their atheist kinsman (who are numerous).

Butros - Too bad what happened to the Assyrians. But recover your own goddamn homeland. You aren't going to get Latins to fight your wars for you.

you are right, its not even something that can be argued. Its simply a historical fact that Yeshua Christ was a hebrew AKA a Kike

>Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?
2 Corinthians 6:14

Because this rhetoric of yours I have heard from supporters of this mudslime invasion here.

You are dividing christians and atheists.

Sorry, didn't know I had to justify myself to retards. But that's the world we live in.
Stay mad swede cuck. I hear achmed's fucking your girlfriend down at the bustation.

Jesus is not a kzhar. Also, God is above race. even though you are a nigger, you are nigger xinfinity before God

Wrong. He was a descendant of David, King of Israel, who was described in the bible (Song of Solomon 5:10 and 1 Samuel 16:11 - 12) as "white and ruddy," see greentext for exact verse (same way vikings were described by Ibn Fadlan, on the Rus merchants at Itil, 922. See greentext for direct quote). Ruddy is synonymous with white. Jesus came from David's lineage, consequently making him ruddy (i.e. white) as well. David couldn't have been an ashkenazi jew (i.e. white-looking jew) seeing as they didn't exist at the time.

>My beloved is white and ruddy, the chiefest among ten thousand.
Song of Solomon 5:10

>Now he was ruddy, with bright eyes, and good-looking.
1 Samuel 16:11 - 12

>I have seen the Rus as they came on their merchant journeys and encamped by the Itil. I have never seen more perfect physical specimens, tall as date palms, blond and ruddy;
Ibn Fadlan, on the Rus merchants at Itil, 922.

You do not understand the meaning of light when there is no darkness, cuck.

how is anything you said disprove that Yeshua was a hebrew?

Was for

Still no rebuttal. What's the matter? You're an atheist and with your intellectual superiority it should be an easy task to put me in my place.

i commented to you. its because God is higher than all. You are nigger x infinity before God.

Who adopt nigger babies?

Christians.

Who fund prorefugee charities?

Christians.

Who follow the orders of the ultimate shill that is the pope?

Christians.

Their do gooder nature is misguided and results in cuckery. The Catholic Church and the illuminati are one in the same.

>Christian morals are not invented,
Yes, we're probably still waiting for them to be invented. Good thing most of the Chrstian *immorals* are made up already:
-->50,000 women put to death for being witches.
-->Christian Serbs slaughtering Bosnian Muslims
-->Christian Catholics and Christian Protestants killing each other Ireland
-->Vatican cardinals running child sex ring in Rome
Thousands of Catholic priests ass-raping and sodomizing tens of thousands of children.
-->Vatican worth 1/2 $trillion dollars, collected from the poorest people on the planet.
-->Televangelist preachers scamming $millions every years from trusting worshipers
-->Christian contraception prohibition causes millions of new cases of HIV, hepatitis and STDs each year.
-->Christians and Muslims OK with mutilating genitalia to please gods.
-->Some Christians would rather let their children die than give them blood transfusions.
-->Terrorize and confuse children with images of hell and

>they are eternal. That's the way it's been since the beginning of time.
That makes no sense. There were thousands of religions and tens f thousands of gods who preceded your superstitions
So why wait 3.6 billion years to finally chisel it in stone? And why only show it to a handful of Jews? And why do they constantly change to suit the men who claim to be the stewards of the morals?

You fell for a con job.

Jesus couldn't have been an ethnic jew due to what I described in my previous post. Read it again you illiterate sub-human.

Christians and other semite shills stifle the cognitive development of millions of young men each year by making them obsess over whether or not they're gay and create opposition where there would otherwise be none.

I'm not one of those no borders types, but they are hypocrites who absolutely do not have the common
man's best interest in mind. You can learn the hard way if you want, but you aren't ever going to prove me wrong. Religion is the cause of half the world's problems simply by encouraging people to focus their attention away from solving worldly issues. It literally tells people there is no hope for this world and that they should invest in the afterlife instead, so Christfags can post whatever garbage they want and so long as everyone thinks their intententions are well meant, they are allowed to stick around and dictate the laws.

They don't give a SHIT about anything but looking good and having some arbitrary effect on your life.

Wake up and stop worrying about being part of the biggest tribe.

no such thing as races according to your Kike lord we are all equal

This is what I said to all the christcucks starting the divide here (btw, the dividers are cryptoslimes in christian ranks) and the divide failed here.

>The illuminati
How new are you?

>Atheists have no problem with lying...
...he lied, ironically.

you gotta love the mental gymnastics Sup Forumscucks go through to be able to be anti-semitic and worship a kike at the same time

keep worshiping your kike lord goy, you filthy cattle are too dumb to do anything by yourselves

No we're certainly not equal to the likes of you. Jesus preached that there's no difference between the tribes of Israel. We are equal, as God's chosen people. You inferior races are to be ruled by us.

the fact that jesus calls out the jews is exactly why it is most true.

christians past and present have done horrible things. thats one reason innever understand calling christianity cucks because christians have some of the bloodiest hands.

>xtian morals haven't changed over time
You're joking right?

The Bible confirms that he's not a kike. There's plenty of more evidence.

youtube.com/watch?v=8FXlqFPHAaU
youtube.com/watch?v=FgCKXJPwSts
youtube.com/watch?v=33DC4UatExo&list=PLRNbzK2W6kSvhDg6ZGbSOPfh3gvQUmTDm
youtube.com/watch?v=oL6IU1cu17c
youtube.com/watch?v=acgVBSxV2i8

israelitewatchmen.com/archive/reference/
israelite.ca/research/specialstudiesfiles/diaspora_files/real_diaspora.html
israelite.ca/research/specialstudiesfiles/scriptural_marks.html
israelite-identity-archive.blogspot.com/2014/11/the-marks-of-israel-by-jack-mohr.html
christianidentityministries.com/witt.html
nordiskisrael.dk/artikler/hnewton_israel_discovered.html
israelect.com/reference/JackMohr/jm025h.htm
melgibstein.wordpress.com/

spirit outranks race, but jesus and NT never denied that people are of different nations.

>You're joking right?
No. What, are you going to throw a "the old testament doesn't apply anymore" at me?

>Once we are done with the muslims
Before. You can't fight muslims with your ranks swarming with filth.

god chose an eastern mediterranean to tell his message, that's not by mistake. Eastern mediterranean have been ruling the dumb filthy cattle goyim like yourself for millenia, they are the chosen master. Even god himself wouldn't dare trust his message to subhuman goyim like yourselves

kek

And this is exactly why you, Christians (?), are not very welcome and widespread here.

we dont have a choice. this is a desperate alliance to save our people from genetic annihilation