Due to the CIA proving collusion between Trump/Putin/FBI...

Due to the CIA proving collusion between Trump/Putin/FBI, it is increasingly likely that the electors will not install Donny Drumpf on December 19.

If they actually go through with this and install a Russian puppet, there will be a revolt from Americans, who voted overwhelming for Hillary.

You're playing with fire here GOP. This is treason.

Other urls found in this thread:

theintercept.com/2016/12/10/anonymous-leaks-to-the-washpost-about-the-cias-russia-beliefs-are-no-substitute-for-evidence/
youtube.com/watch?v=afhMMcAHlKw
youtube.com/watch?v=Va_Rmpd3PZI
youtube.com/watch?v=zfJPwo2ESlQ
youtube.com/watch?v=sCzgogEQMQs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>there will be a revolt from Americans

I don't know about you, but ill be shooting the liberals and passing republicans ammo.

Where's the evidence?
theintercept.com/2016/12/10/anonymous-leaks-to-the-washpost-about-the-cias-russia-beliefs-are-no-substitute-for-evidence/

Besides Wikileaks exposed that it was in fact the democrats that where influencing the elections.

>The Intercept

Literally Kremlin propaganda.

i think a much more plausible scenario than "russian hackers" is that the Dems are just fucking idiots when it comes to security, and their massive butthurt over not only Clinton losing but Obama's "legacy" going directly into the shitter, has them flipping out like autists at a water park. they're doing everything they can to fuck things up for Trump before he takes office, to the direct detriment of us all.

@CTR102584843
>Due to the CIA proving collusion between Trump/Putin/FBI

really?
an unnamed source at the CIA "told" the NY Times this?

PROOFS?

>using underhanded tactics to win an election is treason
>what are you talking about? Hilary won the democratic nomination fair and square, its SEXISM that lost her the election

Oh libs, you so crazy

Yeah, okay CNN. I'll just wait for evidence... There is none? Ohhh nooo, that sucksss.

fake
news

shut up whill

>increasingly likely

Yeah, it went from 0.001% to 0.007%.

>trusting the CIA
>trusting the FBI
>trusting a government organization at all

fake news.

is the media tying to start a civil war or a world war? I can't tell anymore.

>numale faggot is buttblasted

lel

Was Wesley Crusher more annoying during Star Trek of after it was finished?

What collusion was that?
You one post cunt.

>hackers interfered with the election by exposing the truth about one of the candidates

>We simply can't accept being told the truth and knowing about a candidate before an election, this must be changed!

listen to yourself liberals.

>voted overwhelming for Hillary.

The electoral college did it's job. The parts of the country Hillary ignored didn't vote for her.

This is the epitome of fake news. Move along.

>evidence is a white cis male invention

so is everything else though

>goldeneye was that bad graphics

lol

> there will be a revolt from Americans

no there wont

Is there actually any evidence of Russia being involved in the election or is it just claims? The biggest thing they seemed to have a hand in was giving emails to wikileaks, which isn't "rigging" the election it's playing politics.

Of course, the russians are behind it, no evidence, not even a theory how they might have done it, yet they made trump president.
But it's impossible that demoshits could commit serious voter fraud thanks to your shitty laws and systems.

The big bad evil anti-establishment pro-American Trump was a plant! Teh Russians!1!!1!!!!

Heil Hitlary Clinton! She was voted by the REAL Americans! Blue haired, bulldog nosering wearing three hundred pound wolfkin transgender fluid binary cuck Americans! Some poor oppressed undocument citizens of color too. Her Soros connections, foreign gov't donations, and corruption make us stronger together.

F A L S E S O N G O F G L O B A L I S M

there is no evidence they gave the emails to wikileaks. All sources in the know (example: Assange) have said the source was not russian.

What is happening is lies aimed at getting hillary elected on a long shot.

The totality of the evidence is this:
Podesta fell prey to a phishing attack. Russians sometimes use phishing attacks.

No one ever explains that phishing attacks are the most common, and simple type of hack.

I love how people say "cis" add if it's something to be ashamed about.

Aren't people who promote fat acceptance promoting being "cis"?

Fucking libshit logic.

tl;dr: CIA claims Russians were the ones who hacked the DNC and Podesta and leaked the emails based on reportedly weak evidence. FBI and republican leaders call bullshit and point out all the other times the CIA has been wrong.

Still no word on why it should make a difference, no word on why the source of the emails should discount what's in them, and no word on how even if it's all true it's 1/100th as bad as the hundred or so rigged elections and coups and assassinations the US has been behind in the last 70 years.

If this is true why had congress or Obama not done anything to suspend the results of the election or presented the evidence to the electorate? Seems incredibly fishy that if the POTUS had definitive proof the election had been manipulated that they wouldn't make a statement at the very least.

At this point there's more evidence to support pizzagate than any of the claims Russia impacted the election.

This.

>All sources in the know (example: Assange) have said the source was not russian.

Assange all but came straight out and said his source was Seth Rich.

Yeah, that's what I thought. Just wondering since that's the only claim they were making, but they're phrasing it as if Russia literally hacked the digital voting booths and rigged them to be stuck on Trump or whatever.

>Liberals and other commies calling anyone a traitor
now this is some funny shit

3 points here:

1. Voting machines are not connected to the internet so wtf?
2. Obama quoted on video while campaigning for Hillary in response to Trump's allegations that the elections are rigged, said "How do you even do that?" And went on to explain how it would be nearly impossible given how every voting office is separate etc etc....
3. Instead of naming a country while providing no evidence why not go after Soros or whoever had a hand in the voting machine manufacturing and distribution since they would seem to be complicit in this egregious attack on our democracy?

All this to say it's not as simple as "they did it so let's do a revote" it's really not that simple at all, but that's the story they're driving down your throats. Shouldn't we be asking more questions? How can they dismiss something there's worldwide evidence for that is pedophilia making it's way into our government (i.e. Dennis Hastert) and yet they want to dig in into something there's no evidence for, the Russians hacking our elections? HOW ABOUT COMEY MAYBE HE HAD SOMETHING TO DO WITH INFLUENCING THE ELECTION 'MEMBER???????????????

>proving
>literally

lotta strong words considering zero evidence

Shut up Wesley.

It's the media's job to gloss over that distinction and plant the "Russia rigged it for Trump" narrative into the public's mind.

These people should be arrested for conspiracy to commit a coup. There's no proof of any Russian hacking and who cares if they supported Trump. We support politicians in other countries all the time.

it's treason, then

why do you guys even have the CIA? They sound like a completely rogue cartel.

I'm actually hoping for some EC shenanigans since Trump has full support of the military and law enforcement. He's also built his cabinet with several respected generals.

If the democrats attempt an electoral coup, it will end horribly for them.

It'll also be the best happening in ages.

They are.

civil war, media is now a funded marxist propaganda machine - ofcourse they want control. they need it to exist.

They're not claiming Russia hacked the election, they're claiming Russia hacked the DNC/Podesta. Of course, they want to keep that distinction as fuzzy as possible for public consumption.

The only things Russia is accused of are leaking some dem interoffice emails and maybe spreading some bullshit rumors on social media CTR-style. There's zero evidence of any "hacking" of actual votes by Russia or anyone else.

the pol prophecy nears. trump will win again of course. Trump will be president but something will happen.

youtube.com/watch?v=afhMMcAHlKw

CIA is nothing more than a sister terrorist organization of mossad.

holy kek my numbers are divine thank you lord kek

>Wil Wheaton

20000% MAD

Sup Forums is full of shit threads at the moment. Why is that? Have all the good people gone? Have we be so overwhelmed by Hillary shills. Does the CIA have so little to do now that Trump is taking over?

We need a mild mannered janitor on the case.

youtube.com/watch?v=Va_Rmpd3PZI

>wil wheaton

wow is this legit?

what a fucking faggot cuck

into the trash he goes

>Due to the CIA proving collusion
Where is the evidence? So far i've seen only "unnamed informant said X" and thats all.

It's been too long, too hard, too far
I know you don't know me at all
I'm screaming, I'm breathing, I'm looking up at you from the floor
I'm over, I'm under, I'm thinking that there's got to be more
youtube.com/watch?v=zfJPwo2ESlQ

jej

>Russia releases information about Clinton

How is this interfearing, the dems tried to pedal that donald ran around raping and molesting women and girls

every time Sup Forums accepts apps for janitors ctr and other shills apply.

i'm surprised it isn't worse. we need pol to apply.

>sound like

They are.

>collusion between Trump/Putin/FBI
>faggots really are trying to make us believe that Russia covertly worked with the FBI to undermine America for... reasons

:^)

>Telling people the truth about your government is treason

k bye

>evidence doesn't mean shit in the real world

Was his what Marx wanted? Or would he be upset but what his ideas of wrought

>inb4 the murder of Seth Rich turns out to be a Russian hitman named Bernye Sandreyov

Wow jews really hate russians

Must be rly tough to be on the brink of owning the presidency to push your syrian war and war against Russia, thinking you had already won the demographic war against white males, and then losing it all to a redpillled nationalist who knee what you were trying to do.

Thats why the left and jews are in hysteria

I meant something good will happen btw

is there any evidence that the emails had any significant effect on the voters anyway

>tfw people like this Twitter man will be history'd on the 19th should they try to jew us out of trump

jews hate russians because they are white people who aren't cucked.

I believe even semi-retarded polacks would go for lying Ted or gay Rubio, if only they had a chance.

I'm not pro-Hillary or anything, USA politics interest me for keks, but the recent interview with Trump (on Fox one) was simply surreal to watch.
That man looks like a parody. I wonder how much would words like "terrific" and "great" make up in his speech alone. It's simply impossible to fully understand his motives, ideas and general reasoning - and that's partly the reason people like him, because they take the abstract bits of his speech and interpret it to their liking.
I'm not even judging his decision/cabinet picks, his personality/manner of speech alone is so low-tier it would barely pass in the slav world nowadays.

That man should be on Netflix, not in the white house.

They were invented to fight the ruskies and now they are like full on praetorian guard institution enacting their own policies and putting their own puppets into power

Many people think hey killed JFK

But yes they are essentially their own faction within the us

It's exactly what Marx wanted, he was a con artist who didn't pay his debts.

Yep, and we actually get to cull the nation of cucks

i guess the russians hung all that weird shit up in podestas home too... I could go on and on about shit that the russians didn't need to do cause all those sick fucks were too busy hanging themselves with their own rope.

The sad fact is that these people have been fucking and possibly torturing children so long that they actually became lax in their practices. They got lazy like crooks always do, except this time it took decades for damning evidence to come out.

inb4 the fbi leaks actual baby snuff footage to shut up the msm and then cnn condemns them for being insensitive.

check this non-pizzagate vid about hillary corruption:

youtube.com/watch?v=sCzgogEQMQs

names, dates, shell corps and all that shit.

Someone who names himself
>Wizard
>Time Lord
>Fake geek girl
>On a good day I am charming as fuck

Should be gassed on sight.

if digits trump removed CIA

Yeah because thy don't want war with us which hillary was openly suggesting

How evil of putin right!

No idea why but that pic has me fuckin rollin

MAGA

They've turned liberals into cheap Alex Jones knock offs. Incredible.

also, it's not like this claim wasn't brought to voters by Hillary, the DNC, and the media. They voted already knowing that "17 intelligence agencies agree russia hacked podesta" None of these allegations are new information.

The best thing trump could do is disband the CIA, there is no reason to have three (four if you count HSA) intelligence agencies at the same time.

> CIA says Russia helped
> all Russia did was probably troll the Internet
> left media makes it sound like they hacked and stole votes
Wake me up when it's December 19th

proof isn't saying "yeah I know this guy who said it was but you can't know who he is or what the evidence is"

sorry buddy no proof. this is just a bunch of bullshit leaked by John Brennan, head of the CIA and a Bush ally.

if they had proof they would have dropped it by now. this is the same old story just being replayed.

Look at all that proof ...

Any large civil war in the US is likely to become a de facto world war.

he sounds like my insecure 21 year old self trying to be cool. but he's a full grown man probably in his 40's.

chek'd

And not let a single person know he's going to do it until he does it.

a bush ally you say? so he's a republican like Lindsay Graham and McCain. See this isn't a partisan witch hunt against Trump by people who hate Trump.

This, I've actually started a countdown on my Calandar

If shit goes down, good
If it doesn't, it'll be kinda boring but still good cause
>President Donald J. Trump

>proving collusion
The CIA have said nothing we haven't known for months, faggot. Killarys shady deals with saudi sand apes are far more treasonous. It also doesn't change the content of the emails.

The cia are just butt-blasted because they will have to bend the knee to the god emperor.

Liberals are such unbelievable fucking morons that I'm becoming increasingly content with the idea of seeing Nazi death squads wipe them all out.

Why isn't Wil Wheaton dead yet?

How is he even a thing?

He's had no real acting roles since TNG and he has no talents for anything.

His insufferability has grown logarithmically.

Look at the bright sight of things, after the 19th of Dec, when the EC 'officially' elects Donald Trump as 45th president-Elect of the USA, you can ignore all the CTR/Leftist shills on Sup Forums. It'll be over for them.
They won't start a revolution, they're afraid of guns. Only the few feral niggers will 'riot' for a while, before getting shot or arrested. 7 more days before there's nothing but laughter and joy.

Stop being cis logical!

this demands solid proofs. where is the russian proofs chicken when you need him?

thanks maple bro

Mr. Literally My Wife's Son.