Why this threads Meds vs Nords keed going on? Who to blame? Nordic or Mediterranians?

Why this threads Meds vs Nords keed going on? Who to blame? Nordic or Mediterranians?

Where are the south-slavs vs north-slavs threads btw?

I blame the Brazilian shitposter who created the original pic

what if I'm half polish and half italian? am I immune to these threads?

They are the same

> tfw you can blame both of them

FPBP

Just end yourself, you half-toiletnigger and half-wop.

It's just good bantz with even better OC. Most of Sup Forums is 14 and doesn't understand satire or irony so they take literally.

You are lucky being half Italian man

We are Nordic
We are Mediterranean
We are European

there's no such thing as north slavs

snowniggers have to go back where they came from: the north pole

Anyone got the "muh ancestor" pic where a nord is looking down (not in a bad way) on a med and say "thanks for the civilization mang" and the med replies with "y-you too"?

no but i have a rare chloe

only if you go back to Africa

This.

Here you go

goddamn why the fuck is chloe so fucking autistic

just look at this fucking faggot. she should fucking kill herself

Sorry, goyim, the data shows that you're not white.

ever notice how it's only nordcucks pushing the "we are all european, lets stop disagreeing" meme?

that's loser talk

I fucking love these

Was it really in this bad shape? c'mon

whos the bald one?

Ever notice how it's only niggers, muslims and kikes who post divide and conquer shit?

but hey thanks anyway

Fuck off Kike

Yeah, it's the one. If you want a better one make it.

I was going for something rather generic. If you want to dick around with them here you go

>leaf
filtered, move along

Or just simply tired Mediterranians of your arrogance

a fucking leaf

better kike than beaner

jajajaja

make a slav one to complete the set

This is the end result of unironic "Nordic supremacist" posts which have dominated the WN sentiments of Sup Forums. As well as Nordicist claims to ancient Mediterranean history.

You see, the "nordic supremacist" made posts for years about how all whites who weren't from north-west Europe weren't actually white or just inferior versions of white. How white people lacking blue eyes or blonde hair weren't actually white.

Here's the kicker: when they did this, nobody called them out for divide and conquer. Nobody said the Jews were behind their posts. It was just accepted. Now, when the "nordic supremacists" are finally receiving backlash after years of shitposts and unironic claims to history that wasn't theirs... only now do we see people trying claim d&c or "only Jews make these posts."

The fact of the matter is that Nordicists are huge crybaby faggots who love to tell people who is and who isn't white but as soon as the tide turns against them they start screaming about Jews and d&c when they're the ones who created this environment in the first place.

Give me a profile shot of what you think a slav should look like and a profile shot of a slavic type skull and I'll do it.

Give me a profile shot of what you think a slav should look like and a profile shot of a slavic type skull and I'll do it. You might not see it for a day or two though since I'm busy with other stuff

this, 100%

nice

Nice essay there faggot

You are right man. Also they say the olf Emperors of Europe were in fact blond ignoring all the facts.

picrelated

That doesn't look very slavish to me but I could be wrong. Is that you? kek

nordics, obviously, they are butthurt because everybody knows they are the airhead bimbos of races, the braindead barbies of history

As a true mediterranean I'm willing to accept their apologies and pretend to forget they are retarded

please have cancer you national inbred

lel

So you admit u are a kike?
Amrite?

not an argument, saged

Slavs have different phenotypes

So do the rest, I'm talking about a "typical" one

slide thread

weren't they pretty much blue eyes and light skinned back in the days? i mean sure, they're all brown now because the shitskins took back all of north africa and invaded southern europe, but it wasn't always like that.

small eyes are their main traits

>Sup Forums
>white
top laughs. no true white man would ever come to such as a degenerate place as this.
you should all kill yourselves.

They had mostly green, blue, and some light brown eyes with lighter olive skin, so pretty much the OP image without dark brown eyes

Mediterraneans, lol those are moor and Turk rape babies. Shitskins.

No

For sure you have never seen a ancient painting or a sculpture.

WTF!?!?!?!?!? DELETE THIS NOW!!!!!!!!!!!

we need a slav and a anglo and then we're set.
trash that bald one

I like this A LOT

Give me some right on side profile pictures of a slav and anglo and side profiles of what their skulls should be like and I'll do them, you'd see them in a day or two when I have time

This is European tradition and it's not going anywhere.

Its a Swede, dont bother fellow Med

fixed

Nordcuck detected

kek

It still needs a "shiiiiet" upstanding african doctor refugee on sweden

The ''Nordic supremacists'' were never real in the first place, jewish faggot.

Hitler never pushed the idea that you have to have blond hair and blue eyes. It's a complete fabrication that was picked up by (((neo-nazis))) which are just jewish funded groups and individuals like the CIA funded Canadian (((neo-nazis))) and people like Hal Turner.
It was divide and conquer since day one.
This whole ''aryan'' shit is just what people pushed to demonize white people and make normal white people alienated to white nationalist worldviews.

It makes zero sense to push the idea of an aryan society when the vast majority of Europeans have brown hair.
It's divide and conquer.

wow this is gay

>It makes zero sense

Dont do drugs kids

Don't have any good pics but keep up the good work lad

Delete this

gee I wonder...

now post the unedited version malaka :^)

Do you agree then that we dutch and germans(germanics) are nords?

Keked

bamp

Nords are just jealous.

Thats gay

That's quite chutzpah of you, OP.

nice conviction you have there

Updated version.

>hurr Germanics didn't have armor
KYS

Wrong, a divided, nationalistic Europe is its natural state

You are the one who got tricked by the jews

>Germanic
>chainmail

Nice try but no
Try warpaint and a hide

Kek

Germany BTFO

>going to nitpick what time period you're allowed to draw from

haha ke ebin XD well meme'd sir hahahah!!!1111

>the guy on the right represents literally hundreds of years later than the guy on the left

>triggered Germani-cuck BTFO

Arabs are the true masterrace

You're right mate, fucking hell.

I can appreciate how the Germans managed to civilize and appropriate Roman Culture, but why do they deny they used to be a bunch of Savage snowniggers?

As someone of Irish decent, I have no delusion about it. I know that we raped the shit out of the English coast as the Romans feel apart.

I don't try to pretend that we wuz Romanz en shit.