India’s Locally Made Aircraft May Erode Market for Boeing & Airbus

>The state-owned company plans to roll out a 19-seater passenger aircraft Do- 228 by April next year.

>The Swiss origin India-made twin-turboprop Dornier Do-228 aircraft is high wing aircraft with a retractable tricycle landing gear most suitable for regional connectivity.

>Boeing, a US-based aircraft manufacturer, has lined up plans to capture 43 per cent of the $ 1.415 trillion single-aisle aircraft demands generated by year 2035 while the European Airbus plans to snare 44 per cent.

>Contrary to their expectations, India’s biggest airline Air India plans to place order for 20 to 49-seater aircraft.

Read more: sputniknews.com/asia/201612121048458697-india-locally-made-aircraft/

Other urls found in this thread:

scoopwhoop.com/poop-falls-from-plane-on-woman
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Compulsory_sterilization#India
youtube.com/watch?v=dUMWHuy9naA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

boeing and airbus have decades of experience.... In that kind of industry experience actually saves lives.
Sure, create a new indian company, but I won’t be flying with its airplanes for the next 50 years

Let me guess, no toilets on board?

> Swiss-origin

You subhumans can't do anything yourself can you? Dream however you want. You will N E V E R be relevant, or a first world country or even remotely developed.

Also,

POO IN LOO

India has licensed to produce Do-288 for their own use.

India has 450 air fields but only 75 are deemed viable for connectivity.

India needs small aircraft like Do-288 to make the rest operational and increase connectivity to the remotest part of the country.

How about you fix your railways first?

We are fixing our railways and also building bullet trains

Just shit in the aisle and try not to get raped in the process.

so will they install a street in the aircraft or how are you supposed to poo while in air?

No loo, but
>DESIGNATED SHITTING SEATS

>that awful forward downward cockpit view

I expect this to go over about as well as India's first domestically built F1 'style' single seat race car...

If you can't be arsed googling it...it didn't complete one single lap before it kind of exploded...

go india , dont get the hate for the poos on here, they are based

Are the planes made out of poo? Are there designated shitting seats?

Kek

I have an Indian tractor at my place over in KY Amerika and it is first rate.

We already have Indian made Do-288 in use.

Thanks mate.

>unironically boarding any vehicle not made in a majority-white country

>Do-228
>DooDoo-228

POO

>Do- 228

Announcing the new Pajeet Airlines airliner, the DooDoo- 892, now with designated bowel relief isles.

Now India can Floo in Ploo

>also building bullet trains

neat

Which parts of the country is it going to travel to?

You faggots still haven't gotten your electrical system working properly. I had a course in energy systems and 40% of the electricity produced in india is lost due to theft. I mean how the fuck is that possible?

how would a 19 seat plane erode the market for giant jets?

it might creep on bombadier's market, but even those little regional bombadeir planes seat like 40.

Mumbai-Ahemdabad

Electricity theft means using electricity without a connection or using electricity more than what you are paying for.

Usually done by by passing the meter with hidden wires or altering the meter for flase reading.

the only thing PooIndiaLoo can make is shit

Aren't train crashes that end in fatalities a pretty common thing in india? Why yhe fuck would you trust them to build airplanes.

Its not about the global market, but the emerging market and need of Aircraft in Indian civil aviation market.

India has 450 airbases but only 75 are viable for commercial use due to rough terrain and poor connectivity.

Small aircraft will be the best to overcome these problems and increase connectivity to distant and inaccessible places in India

>tfw WW II america is still more advanced than india

That pic related is from Pookistan. Know your memes faggot.

India actually has a well-established aircraft industry. They've been license building European designs since the '50s or '60s, with a very good track record.

also this pisses me off that american companies unironically hire indian autists who get high gpa over white übermensch engineers who were too busy smashing pussy in college

>Dornier Do-228
>Swiss origin
????

quick pajeet your mother went to take a poo and now she's getting raped by the feral abortion hog

>how would a 19 seat plane erode the market for giant jets?

OP says nothing about giant jets. Only mentions small passenger aircraft market.

how do they make aircraft out of poop

how about some loos first, before we move past industrial revolution era technology

>do do 288

This isn't a joke by the way. People actually got injured by the airborne poop
scoopwhoop.com/poop-falls-from-plane-on-woman

Kek. Don't worry Ahmed everybody uses a loo in my family

How about you just shut up and wipe, leaf.

POO EVERYWHERE

only inteligent person ITT

19 seater turboprop a competition/replacement for 180 seat turbofan Airbuses and Boeings? Sure...

>Fly in Sky

Yeah people just hook up directly to the overhead powerlines in the cities, but how can you not have figured out to have a proper billing system in all these years when other countries have succeeded? The electrification of china went way smoother than yours when they did it in the 80's and you still haven't gotten your shit together 30 years later.

>build designated shitting airplane
>smells just like regular airplane filled with Indians

Right on India! You can take 19 people, plus crew, to a destination

>sputniknews

More like Russia is more than willing to erode the duopoly in the Western world at any expense or use of propaganda.

There are so few people living in India that they don't need more than 19 seats per plane.

India is a democracy with a large poor population and rough distant and unreachable terrains. We haven't electrified the whole country yet. Most people can't afford electricity so are given subsidies and for below poverty line it is supplied for free.

Its not that much of a problem in cities.

>Most people can't afford electricity
>Most people don't have access to sanitary facilities
>Highest population density on the planet
Please India solve your basic problems already before space program and airplane. Would also be nice to preserve your culture instead of constantly LARPing as whites

>constantly LARPing as whites
We never do that.

And you can solve your basic problems while moving forward. Technology is expanding at a huge pace if we stop to solve our basic problems it will leave us like Africa tier aka too dumb and poor to anything modern.

>swiss-origin

ha! cant do shit without white men.

I worked in freight and logistics in Sydney and Melbourne international airports for about 2 years before moving on to a different occupation.

Do yourselves a favor and stay the fuck away from Air India, their domestic carriers and avoid the airspace.

> 35 near misses from Mar 2015- Mar 2016
> A321 abandon's take off after near miss with the presidential helicopter in 2009, Tower gave clearance for helicopter to land and Aircraft to take off simultaneously.
> Feb 27 2016, Indi-go pilots were sacked after mistaking a road for a runway.
>Just last month, an investigation was opened because Jetspice aircraft claimed to be low on fuel to jump the queue on the holding pattern. >after overhearing the conversation, Air india aircraft follow suit followed by an Indi-go airlines flight.
> All three had adequate reserves. THREE FLIGHTS FROM THREE CARRIERS.

That's just to name a few. Here in Australia.
> 787 flight cancelled an hour before departure, because crewing forgot to roster a captain.
> Always delayed
> Clipped another aircraft during taxiing
> Clipped the aerobridge.
> Ground staff always wear gloves when handling the aircraft.
> Modern 787 looks like its 20 years old due to poor servicing and maintenance.
> Cleaning crew blatantly refuse to clean the aircraft and demanded that another crew (usually the ones who deal with biohazards, in full bio-hazmat suits) to clean it.
> Literally no one flies the carrier, an aircrat that can carry 250 came here to Sydney carrying 80 pax. and returned with 62

Its a fucking joke.

What's the difference? You should've at least thanked him for calling you a Paki, it's definitely an improvement.

No they have "Bombay" doors that open so you can shit out the plane at low altitude

It actually runa on bio fuels.

You tell him Han.

>T. a pookistani in America
We are hundred times better than your homeland Pookistan, Ahmed.

>Westchester
>India
You're one dumb fucking chink.

>be German tourist in India
>flown to Taj Mahal in a Dornier Do-228 heavy bombe- I mean passanger plane
>swastikas everywhere
>pic-related.jpg
>ice cream stand nearby
>salesman offers you Hitler™ ice cream
Time to bring in some more refugees, I guess.

>Aspiring to be modern
>Designated shitting street
>Countryside gigantic pile of waste
>Denying to LARP as whites
>Completely delusional

Swiss posters are so fucking rude, even americans are more polite, what happened to your layback character.

It's not a bad strategy, they have to transition to an industrial society and you can't do it without launching industrial projects in order to have a sector, 70% of China is still a dirty shithole for example but it would be 100% without them.

I'd laugh but you're literally not Irish unless you know how to bypass an electricity meter. We're feckin lethal for it.

>Ahmed in Germanistan

Tough year for boeing..

Nope it's bad. At this point i figure it would be better if India stuck to its traditional culture instead of modernizing. Modernization brought them an explosion of the population and grave environmental problems while not being able to provide the mass of population with a humane living standard.

Haha basically you have nothing to say for your country. This is why you have to resort to calling me Ahmed when in reality I'm a native German and you know it :D

aeropoo

Kek.

I have but you don't seem to understand our point of view, you have made an opinion about India and you think you know more about what we need and should do to improve our country more than us. This is a typical Ahmed attitude my friend.

>19-seater
Competing with 747s and A380? WTF? That doesn't even get into contention with Bombardier and Embraer.

Cessna and Piper maybe in 20 years.

This is "Superpower by 2020"-tier

>when india's nuclear power is safer than japan's

What the fuck do you expect from a mountain jew, Pierre, but utter contempt for everything around it.

This desu. Spend all your money on preserving genetic dead ends and you end up with with, well, nothing but genetic dead ends.
Like us. We're already dead, we just have the money to pretend otherwise. At least until the consequences of our birth rates arrive...

India is a democracy ran by religious nutters and poorfags.

China is a dictatorship ran by engineers.

I wonder which has better infrastructure.

Ok prove me wrong? Is the current population density beneficial for your country? Why do so many Indians study abroad (i.e. here)? Why do the Indian guys at my university not know how to use a toilet (this is no joke, I am dead serious now)? What are Indias plans on improving the living conditions of the people? When will you get decent housing and a supply of water and electricity? What are your plans on waste disposal? Seriously man: Don't lecture me, when I know that your country looks like pic related.

>Nope it's bad. At this point i figure it would be better if India stuck to its traditional culture instead of modernizing. Modernization brought them an explosion of the population

Kek, that's the opposite, their fertility (happily) decreased with modernization, if it wasn't for that they would still multiply like niggers while being fed with western money.

They still have a long way to go but despite all the mockery they are doing an okay job with their population control and HDI, also having a rising regionnal counterpower against China is a good thing for us on the long term.

INDIA YES
You'll get muslimed for sure when you get to population decline

Just look at the population density. And "modernization" was a primary cause of the population explosion. In fact their government had to resort to sterilization in order to get it under control.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Compulsory_sterilization#India

>Is the current population density beneficial for your country?
We rank 33rd in terms of population density

>Why do so many Indians study abroad (i.e. here)?
Because universities here are tough to get enrolled due to high competition and studying abroad helps a lot in settling abroad.

>Why do the Indian guys at my university not know how to use a toilet (this is no joke, I am dead serious now)?
The fact that you are asking this question to me, just proves that you don't have a mental capacity to study in college. In simpler words, How the fuck should I know about that?

>What are Indias plans on improving the living conditions of the people?
Providing jobs, toilets, education, housing etc. etc.

>When will you get decent housing and a supply of water and electricity? What are your plans on waste disposal?
I already have that

Its a third world country what did you expect it to look like? Paris?

>>The Swiss origin India-made
So they just licensed the design and assemble it in India but don't actually make the majority of the parts themselves.

Wow, watch out. India is in second place behind China for semi-native aircraft production.

It's nice but I think there are other things to do before building aircrafts.

Dont be so salty poojeet, invite your senpai to a shitting street for dinner

>19 seat plane

Their trains can seat 60 people per car, but carry 400 per car

>We rank 33rd in terms of population density
Excuses
>studying abroad helps a lot in settling abroad
3rd world mentality, abusing gibs
>The fact that you are asking this question to me, just proves that you don't have a mental capacity to study in college
Not understanding what a rhetorical question is
>Providing jobs, toilets, education, housing etc. etc.
Hasn't happened for half a century
>I already have that
Deep social injustice rooted in society
>Its a third world country what did you expect it to look like? Paris?
Frankly spoken: Yes I expect that from every country that rejected colonial rule from European countries. If you are not able to make it on your own you should be ruled by us. Its a fucking disgrace what you made out of the vast territory the UK basically gave you as gift.

That's called demographic transition, every single country that isn't in Africa did it, the more you wait to do it, the worse it is.
If it didn't happen we would have not only niggers and arabs but poo coming by Iran in Europe too

>Its a third world country what did you expect it to look like? Paris?

Kek, increasingly bad analogy

You are a street shitting nation yourself Pookistani.
43 million of you shit on streets.

UK didn't give us anything, we united the whole country ourselves. You sound like a dumb Ahmed pretending to be white who is too dumb and delusional. Look at you fucking country before looking at ours, you rapefugee's whore

There's a long 6 inch wide slit that runs the entire length of the plane that goes straight through the isle. All you have to do is squat down.

>muh demographic transition
Redpill for you: If we hadn't provided them with our technology there wouldn't have been such a tremendous increase in population.
2nd redpill: If we wouldn't give them free education and housing when they arrive here they wouldn't come. They can barely pay the journey

Aren't you basically the same kind of people?

youtube.com/watch?v=dUMWHuy9naA

>UK didn't give us anything, we united the whole country ourselves
Being this arrogant delusional and frankly disrespectful to brits who you basically owe everything to. Yes I look at my country. Yes there is a lot going on at the time. But fortunately we don't resort to shitting in the streets.

>rapefugee's whore
When in your country women are gangraped with iron bars by your own people. I am so disgusted by you and your country right now.

>"Indian locally made aircraft" debut
>19 seater aircraft
>big day for Indian air superiority legacy, will rule the skies
>first commercial flight, air India sells 87 first class and 178 coach seats
>pajeets stuffed in everywhere from front to back, even in the cockpit with the pilot
>stupid ugly brown faces at an average height of 4'7 even in cargo compartments
>plane sputtering over the mujbundi weight as it clunks and bumps down the gravel runway
>loo dodgers chasing futuristic space ship down runway jumping onto the wings and holding on
>pilot ramkesh does not realize planes have weight restrictions and you can't let your 43 kids play on the wings when you're taking off
>he ripped that page out of the instruction manual, also he can't read so rakesh and the booda booda gang run wild as the bhupinder air bus lurches off the ground with a stressed grinding and groaning sound
>barely higher than the treetops Dinesh's sweaty poo crusted hands start to slip off of the wing
>losing his grip, he grabs the only thing in reach, his friend Vishnu who thinks he's playing a game with his boyfriends so he lets go too, causing a carpet bomb style airdrop of miniature brown men
>the proud strong feat of Indian aeronautical genius, now horribly unbalanced spirals out of control launching the other wing load of call centre representatives in every direction
>The plane hurdles wing over wing into the Indian Ocean below disintegrating into shards of fibreglass in a giant brown poo cloud
>air India cites cause of crash to be poor design by Swiss engineering
>Officials answer question of overloading passengers with traditional Indian head bobble and "no, no, impossible, no evidence of overloaded passengers"
>Indian government Calls un environmental hazardous waste removal team to clean the poo out of the crash site
>president Poo I. Loo announces that India after huge leaps and bounds of success with commercial air projects is increasing funding to Indian space program