MBTI: Self Improvement Edition

16personalities.com

> take MBTI test

> post results and state political stance if you wanna

> discuss

Its for fun and a good way of describing your personality.

inb4 most people get the wrong types because desirability bias and inaccurate self-perception.

Other urls found in this thread:

16personalities.com/profiles/584ed602e1287
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Any other ENTPA doomed to a life a procrastination? Any tips? Hell, I procrastinating coughing for about 5 minutes this morning.

shameless bump

INTP Am I doomed to sniff my farts and be a libertarian forever?

>falling for the modern day horoscope

Why faggets?

Intp here, no way, realize all pursuits are intellectual pursuits in a manner of speaking

Learn to embrace contradiction and let go of your pride when it would otherwise burden you

INTJ. ENTJ if I feel confident.

Pretty good desu

Would rather be an autist than a sociopath, liberal, or drone to be honest. At the very least we keep to ourselves and do not taint society as badly as others would.

INFJ probably because i'm a faggot. I thought all of us are lefties tho?

INTJ, I wish I was extroverted tho.

Can I have like this? : D

>hurr durr introverts are all autistic

INTP with a shit CV here.

How to improve? I am skilled but I neglected my CV and worked shit jobs so I can read books I want to read and do shit I find interesting, it's ironic because the work I do is the least suited to an INTO. I'm a nice guy and not a lofty autist, but I basically checked out of professional life (chemistry degree) and my CV suffered for it and I only have retail and service industry experience.

reee?

you need to understand what your skills are.
CV is as much about fitting the job description as it is about describing you. Each job you apply to should have a unique version of your cv tailored to it.
I can help more if you have questions, I did a lot of hiring etc for mainstream service/retail in the UK

>It's a meme you dip
Who here /ENTP/ ?

16personalities.com/profiles/584ed602e1287

INTJ-A. What does this mean fellow Sup Forumsacks?

Dammit, I don't know why I always mix up ISTP and INTJ. I meant to put ISTP-A.

Well, I did fight in the meme war.

improve on here is stupid. You should check out 4+4 ch . net / improve /

INF/TP-T

Centrist.
I was raised by a hippie and a nerd.

ISTP-A

ENTP-T I'm pretty right wing, I went from being a full blown liberal to a bit of a Pinochet within a few years.

I was raised by a commie and a hippie.

Self employed borderline sociopath

ISTP

was a leftie in teenage years because raised under muh nazi guilt

then i moved to a culturally enriched environment and this redpilled me. never going back

Also this

>He isn't an INTP

>get INTJ
>mfw I am an autistic sociopath

Infp, but conservative. Voted Trump and wore my MAGA hat to uni.

Kek

ENTP-A here. I'm generally a conservative but I like the Soviet Union. I am a guitarist but since that doesn't pay the bills I also do web development. I get by. I like metal music. I am pissed that I couldn't get tickets for the Rammstein concert coming up in Prague soon. I don't hate Jews, blacks or Muslims but I despise religion. I am Russian and I like Putin.

>ENTP
>Principally an anarcho-capitalist

>tfw perfect in every way

Man, I always have procrastination problems, so I usually just take a break to masturbate and then I can work really well.

INFP.

>tfw Fi dominant
As if NF wasn't a dangerous enough combination.

I tried to find something like that and never did. Interesting stuff, do you remember where you got it from?

ESTP-A
Gas all kikes

Got INFJ on my first try, I had taken the test a few more times and it always came out as something different(ENFJ, INTJ, ENTJ). INFJ still feels the closest to me though.

I bet only a fraction of today's "liberals" would get INFP or similar.

ESTP male with E(or I)SFJ female is the prefect relationship

Also, I've noticed that any form of NF associates with ''me, me, me'' SJW's or Commies.

Also, fuck ESTJ. That normally associates with miserable, childless career womyn (Hillary)

and you claim to be russian

As INTP you have to find what is that you wouldn't mind investing your whole time and making a job out of it. Statistically speaking INTPs are the least likely to be satisfied with their jobs, which means changing careers a lot until you find a job where you can excel, and believe me there is always something you are specially good at. Personally I chose going to university and study architecture, I'm finishing this year but I already know it won't be my career forever, I want to be a painter because that is what I'm great at.

Isn't dominant Fi the ultimate trigger-sensitivity?

I'm an economist, I guess the test was accurate for me.

ISTP, political stance pic related

ESTJ here. Sort of Fascist, though Id be libertarian after the ethnic cleansing occurs

INFJ right here, believes in ethnic nationalism and voted Trump... Am i the retard of the group?

>INFP-T

My parents loved me.

It is, theoretically. Although I personally don't consider myself an easily offended person.

How did you get this pic?

GOOGLE

MBTI is the horoscope of [current year]

>Political stance

Top left. Fite me bois.

Vitamin D Vitamin B complex, and coffee in the morning. Gets me going. ENTP here too, idk the last letter though

INTP-A masterrace reporting in

nationalist conservative with libertarian leanings on certain stances

r8 me and i'll r8 you

Etsp

Do a bunch of coke if you want to change the I to an E for an evening.

Socrates tier

>Nazis aren't right wing enough to be pilots

Pinochet was based af

>define giftedness
certainly it doesn't mean gifted in public speaking. Perhaps it means gifted in posting on a goat grooming forum?
>salty entp here

>Although I personally don't consider myself an easily offended person.

This sentence makes me disbelieve you.

>tfw autism

>100% thinking
Must be painful to live.

Those tests are fucking dumb.
How are you supposed to answer these questions without any context whatsoever?

Psychology is a scam, it's literally astrology for fedoralords and midlife housewives.

None of these questions require context.

ENTJ

>Too much of a pussy to an hero
looks like someone got a normie peronality

Autism. Almost had validity until you put an "f" type into the success tier. Also whats your logic on the T and J are the success combo

>people are just a game to me
No it feels like people are just a game to everyone else, so I just play harder than them. Haven't you ever wondered why people that aren't psychopaths act like they do? They don't even have an excuse for how they treat people, where at least I admit I do things for lulz

INTP here. I've taken this test a billion and a half times from a number of different sources and always get the same result.

>INTP the 40yo virgin

oh wow that hurts

ENTP here.

Does anyone has tips to stop with procrastination?

Me. One problem I personally have is the P part, as I would like to plan things better, and commit to schedules better. However being a straight J wouldn't be pleasurable because thats the Boot licker trait.

ESTJ-A

can't step to this

CУCК

Yes, they do, literally all of them require some sort of context to be answered.
Even then, how can you be sure your answer is correct? There's a difference between what you think you'd do in a situation and what you actually do when the shit happens.

You can't classify everyone in some 4 letters categories just like that.

>the most gifted E is the ENTP
Truly, we are a master race.

You literally disqualify yourself from any kind of intelligent discussion if you take the MBTI seriously.

This is the most retarded, blue-pilled, normie shit ever.

ENTP is the highest non introverted, so we're effectively the highest.

>be entp
>be that statistic of being the MBTI doing worst in school
>really smart but unable to get shit done uniformly
>last semester i had it all
>good grades
>study discipline
>went to gym
>had a social life
>this semester is shit again
>morning classes
>go home take a nap
>stay up late

How do I ENTP guys? Any successful ENTPs here who found a way to make it work in the system? Can an ENTP sell out to the man?

>tfw intp
Just fuck my personality up

Find something you like to do, litteraly only thing that you can do.

INTJ-A

INTJ-A

I never asked for these powers.

Same here. Kms.
Literally just sit for hours thinking and creating stories in my head where I argue with a fictional person and always win the argument.

We lack structure, so you have to work on organizing, planning etc. To do lists really helped me, although I only make them when Im getting overloaded

>Turkey
kek
Get a part-time job - it's the only way. Once you start getting paid for doing shit, you'll feel motivated to do it and once you feel that you're earning money, you will feel more confident in every aspect of your life.

>how can you be sure your answer is correct?
There is not a single situation a regular person hasn't encountered. Have you never spoken to a crowd, been to a social event or had to split with someone who was loyal but a sperg?

INTP-T

taking this test made me feel depressed.

my politics are pretty much NatSoc at this point. or at least, the anti-semitic, pro-white aspects of it. I tend towards an intranational free market for economics because gov't bureaucracies make things less efficient and therefore more wasteful.

Thanks for the tip! I'll give it a shot!
Diogenes is my hero from antiquity.
Then why am I 25 living at mom's house? My dog pooped inside hallway last week and still haven't cleaned it up.

The MBTI community is pure shit. And the INTP and INFP centric communities are the absolute worst of the worst.

Is it retarded to classify all people in the world with just 16 combinations of 4 letters? It sure is. But MBTI is all about patterns. The biggest mistake people make is taking MBTI on a literal sense.

Copy Pasted on how to beat procrastination.

1. Plan. Write down not just what you have to do, but break it down into small and easy-to-digest chunks and organize small tasks under larger parent tasks. Ive started using Todoist for this and it's been a great app, but you can use anything youd like (digital or physical). Don't forget to add in due dates as well, and space them out accordingly.

For instance, I might have a parent task titled 'Make website changes for client X'. They need them by Friday. So I also add in my child tasks 'Pull down site code' due Tuesday, 'Upload new product images' due Wednesday, and 'Change spelling error in third paragraph' due Thursday. This is just an example, for something simple you might want to just get it all done at once. That's fine, but just try not to stack too much in one day and then not be able to get all of it done. Also by spreading it out you don't think that you can keep putting these off until Friday.

2. Do. Start. Commence. Your list might look daunting because of how many items there are on it after breaking all your tasks down. Just look at your first child task, under your first parent task. Count to five, take a breath, and get started. If it feels rough for you, tell yourself that you'll only work for five minutes and see where you are then. After five minutes either tell yourself that you're going to give it another five minutes, or you'll be so into your work that you'll want to keep going.

After either an hour, or a few tasks, take a small break. Set out a time limit beforehand like 'Im going to play games for a half hour' or 'Ill browse Reddit for fifteen minutes'. Keep track of the time and when it's up, start on the next task.

I've found that working isn't hard, getting started is the tough part and so is realizing if you begin wasting too much time on your breaks. Realize if you stray from what you should be doing, and then take five seconds to get back to work.

Probably because personality only influences so much. You can be a blond haired blue eyed aryan slob. You know you have a problem? fix it!

ENTPA I used to have a really bad procrastination problem. It's getting better. I like debating for shits and giggles and my gf says I'm manipulative. Libertarian.

I'm an INTP and I think public speaking is pretty easy, relatively speaking. The thing is, it's not really that much more difficult for me to talk to a room full of strangers than it is for me to talk to an acquaintance, and when I'm speaking publically, I'm usually fairly well rehearsed about what I am going to say. Public speaking is an acquired skill and has a totally different social dynamic than just talking with people you don't know very well.

I will try this. Installing the app. But I have had stretches where I would not procrastinate.

I would just stay on campus. Living at home with parents is a hell in college. I really think an environment change would help me the most.

Money gives great motivation. If I can take less classes next semester I'll get a job.

It really sucks that we have to put in this other effort nobody else does just to unlock our potential. But once we solve the structure problem do we become the gods MBTI promises to be?

Threadly reminder that INTJ male and INFP female is comfy af.