you have a pistol with only three bullets

> you have a pistol with only three bullets
> in front of you, there are four subhumans
> a kike, a nigger, a mudslime and a fedora cuck

Which three would you kill?

Those are rounds, not bullets.
Anyway, being a fedora cuck is a state of mind and belief that can change over time
The kike nigger and mudslime are forever tainted and must be destroyed.

The kike, the fedora cuck last one for myself

Can you tell me the difference between a round and bullet?

myself

Round is bullet+casing
Bullet is just the lead tip

A bullet is the projectile that actually gets fired from the firearm. Cartridge, or a 'round' is the whole package that includes the bullet, the casing, primer, everything.

Kill the nigger and fedora cuck, let the mudslime and kike try and kill each other so that I can shoot whoever won.

I shoot the kike 3 times just to make sure and the others become marginalized and eventually disappear. Or...

Shoot the kike, nigger, mudslime and pistol whip the fedora to death.

Checked

Nig, Jew, mudslime

fedora cuck isn't that much of a threat, all he can do is shitpost. So I'd just give nigger the gun and promise him a bucket of kfc and 10 watermelons to shoot three of them.

Shoot a kike, a nigger and a mudslime. Strangle a fedora cuck.

this is the most logical response

I wouldnt kill anyone because Im not a murderer or an edgy autist

This thread again... u obviously dont tell them how many bullets there are. Make them fight till the death. Shoot the last one standing

Fuck off, redditfag

this user has a brain

jävligt bra svar, sven

In this version, I added the fedora cuck.

>nigger kills cuck
>mudslime kills kike with suicidebomb
>shoot nigger 3 times

Fedora cuck first...

Save the nigger, dispose of the other 3.

Tell them to get in line. Save two bullets.

Let the fedora cuck, mudslime and kike fight. Kill the nigger. Only 2 bullets out of the 3 used

Nigger and mudslime

Save the last bullet if another mudslime shows up

None because killing is wrong unless I need to do it in self defense.

shoot the kike 3 times.

Everyone but the muslim.
The rules don't say who they are, so I can assume the muslim is a Trump voter who is hated by other muslims for embracing western culture.

kike mudslime fedora cuck

unless the nigger was really niggy

Nice try, Ahmed

>checks flag
Yeah go back to middle-east you goatfucker

myself three times

wait

kike kills muslim nigger rapes and kills fedora faggot. kill them. last round is for me. there is one more chip and it must be destroyed also.

This tbqh

fucking do it then pussy.

shoot the first three then pistol whip the cuck to death

The fedora cuck will neck himself eventually.

>shoot myself in the head twice
>throw them the gun, let them fight for the last one

live the fedora alive.

you need to go back.

I let the jewellery live long enough to talk me into sucking of the nigger and finally kill me and the Fedora loser cause we're to white

kek wills it.

I would not kill anyone.

Only obese edgelords would say they kill someone who hasn't done anything.

>live

t. Andes monkey

I'd shoot the fedorafag three times.

White people suck.

kill everyone except fedora
fedoras don't breed

>shoot kike, mudslime and fedora cuck
>give gun to the nigger
>wait for the cops to arrive

shoot the mudslime 3 times.

now hear me out on this, while kikes are slowly turning us all into cucks, they do have strong family values. besides, they own all the banks so i think it would be advantageous if i don't shoot him.

next the nigger, i grew up in a city that is 50% black, i know how niggers think, and how they talk. you can have certain "uncle-tom" niggers who i like.

fedora cucks can't do anything. even though we can't commit jethnic genocide today, it would be extremely easy with them

therefore, the sand nigger gets shot 3 times.

t. triggered mudslime

This

>this user has a brain too

the muslim will kill the jew. 3 bullets for the rest.

Nigger, mudslime, fedora cuck in that order.

Kikes are pussies, I could strangle him to death. More fun and no reason to waste a bullet.

The fedoracuck is easy enough to take out by hand - if he's fat you tip him over, if he's skinny you just shove him.

I shoot Toby three times.

it's called ammo you fuckin idiot

Shoot the brazilian three times.

Nigger loving faggot

Shoot the kike thrice. The other 3 are no longer relevant in the West.

shoot myself, i'm clearly outnumbered

>are any female?
I would use a bullet to kill any female, because even if she's jacked I can kill her with my bare hands. Jews also aren't known for fighting, but you never know.

In any case, fedora cuck gets shot in the dick. I want him to live life as a eunuch and unable to reproduce.

Mudslime gets on to the temple, I don't want him around.

Last shot is saved for whoever I like less, the jew or the black. If the jew is ultra kikey it'll be him, if the nigger is BLM nation of islam shit he goes. If they're both bad I kill the nigger, because jews are bad when involved in the international kikery, but most aren't party to that.

Fedorovs can be reformed.

Revel the truth of the Hebrew Israelites, the death of 99 million black people on JEW"ISH" slave ships, and arab slavers to the nigger. Send him after the kike, mudslime, and fedora cuck. Offer the heeb the pistol for all his ill begotten gold, jokes on him though since I wouldn't give him the ammo. Then I'd call the cops about a rampaging crazy shooting people with a gun, and they'd probably shoot him.

3 or 4 dead and I have still have 3 kill cards. Give me one upboat or you're all faggots like OP.

Difference between an arrow and an arrow tip

i'll let the kike live, they are pretty nice people

As a responsible gun owner, I don't believe in turning a firearm on another human being except in cases of DIRE SELF DEFENSE.

I keep walking. Murder is wrong.

>thrice

You're point?

good goy.

shoot the kike ,shoot the mudslime , fight to the death , shoot the nigger

I suicide myself in the back of the head 3 times

Buy more bullets.

Shoot the kike, the muslim and the fedora, hand gun to the nigger ad wait for the police.

How many times are we not only going to have this thread, but also endulge and acknowledge it?

Just ignore these retarded threads you dumb faggots.

>tfw spics never get mentioned in these scenarios

feels good desu senpai

Someone please kill this kike

>checks flag
>depression hits again
go back pls

I guess I don't have any oven...so first shoot the jew. Shooting the true ennemi is rule number one in military. Rule number two is to shoot the traitor of your own group, so the cuck. Those obvious choices.
>nigger
So you keep your race pure but convert to islam because you haven't shot the mudslime wich isn't so bad because now you have the right to beat up women n' sheeet but no beacon anymore.
>mudslime
No more religious problem, just the same nigger problem.
You can't shoot through a wall.

Easy

(You) three times

the kike, nigger and mudshit and then beat the fedora to death with the gun

Turn the gun 180 degrees and pull the trigger.

Kek

Shoot a kike 3 times because all the racial hate comes from their influence.

Line them up. Shoot through their throats.

I would spare the fedora cuck because he will not reproduce and no-one is swayed or threatened by his ideas or actions

The kike, nigger, and mudslime. The cuck I can kill with my hands.

The only correct answer.

kill The goatfucker, nigger and commie, and force the kike to come to Israel.

>You can't shoot through a wall.
Guadeloupe bringing the rarest bantzz. Top Kek.

Hey now there's an idea.

R A R E K E K

Shoot the black guy in the knee, if he can't run he can't steal and rape

Shoot the Jewish fellow in the nose, without it he can't prove to his fellow chosen that he is one of them

Shoot the atheist gentleman through the hands so he can no longer type or tip his fedora properly

Have sex with the hijab qt

>shoot kike, mudslime, and fedora
>twist the nigger's head off
I win

yeah no fuck off

>cant shoot through a wall
Guadeloupe bringing the spicy memes!

This question is probably the easiest to handle.

>Shoot Nig Nug first because he is the most likely to run you down for your gun
>Shoot Mudslime second because he is the second most likely to start shit, but will feign innocence
>Shoot kike because fuck him
>The fedora cuck will flee in fear for his life, only to run into the street and get hit by a bus

put all 3 in me.

>when you know something that could jail hillary but you also work for hillary's secret services