So why is Russia bad? I don't know what people are so upset about. Is this about Ukraine?

So why is Russia bad? I don't know what people are so upset about. Is this about Ukraine?

They aren't. Putin is in bed with the same Jews the US is. Fucker even legalized holocaust denial.

Oceania had always been at war with Eastasia.

Russiaphobes make me sick. Such bigotry and hate.

ilegalized*

>not even a fucking word but you get it

We all see how the EU fucked Ukraine supporting a cup, is just self defense

>Is this about Ukraine?
No one in the West actually gives a fuck about Ukraine, it's just another proxy.

Because people still think Russia is the "enemy" even after USSR's fall.

Russia:
- Do noy steal jobs (like china)
- Helps to create jobs in Europe
- Do not pollute Earth as much as China and India
- Fights Islamists
- Trolls Globalists
- Participates in world science process
- Hack everything

Still they hates us. And also they love countries like Ukraine, Georgia, Latvia etc. Whilst all them are epitomes of what parasites are.

Hey Russhills, how are you today?

Because the EU sees them as a threat to their unity and expansion into eastern Europe so when Russia does saber rattling to try and get them to fuck off from their country it's painted as evil and war hungry even though the EU is constantly trying to undermine Russia.

>Is this about Ukraine?

Imagine if the U.S. just decided to annexed the Baja peninsula or some shit

If we didn't blame you for everything we might actually have to look at ourselves. It's easier to blame dimitri.

One post by OP?

russia violated many many aerospace borders and they are deploying their shit everywhere

Yeah I don't really post much. I'm actually on pol and other boards for hours and only post maybe once. Is that strange?

be glad we have not nuked you.

no not at all, since you're still here. im just checking. a lot of guys just troll around with one post

>le facts don't matter because le flag

Russia shall be hated and depised by all civilised world from USA to Gabon and from Japan to Norway.
Russia is a failed state 3rd world shithole with superpower ambitions and this abomination must be ruined and nuked until the last subhuman ruskie.

He's right, you won't dare attack a power of equal measure, hell you faggots won't even attack my little island. You're cowards, stick to bullying the Balts and Eastern Bloc. Pussies.

*Criminalised

Makes sense since Bolshevik Jews were the ones to propagate the holohoax in the first place.

Not necessarily "bad" in the sense of black & white bad but more unethical for the 21st century way.

They're more imperial with interests in expanding territory, like in Ukraine to build pipelines in the black Sea and overall black sea naval dominance. Then the same with baltics.

Good thing that burger military is contained within the us then faggot

The dog doesn't bite it's own tail

>The difficulty in understanding the Russian is that we do not take cognizance of the fact that he is not a European, but an Asiatic, and therefore thinks deviously. We can no more understand a Russian than a Chinaman or a Japanese, and from what I have seen of them, I have no particular desire to understand them, except to ascertain how much lead or iron it takes to kill them. In addition to his other Asiatic characteristics, the Russian have no regard for human life and is an all out son of bitch, barbarian, and chronic drunk.
>George S. Patton

The most redpilled American general in history can't be wrong.

Putin is laughing in the USA face for electing Trump

Russia, pls stop beating yourself up, you're drunk again aren't you?

Everyone who doesn't support Queen Hillary is a literal sexist/rapist/racist/Nazi/Russian agent/fucking white male scumbag.

We must all be stopped.

Putins relationship (from childhood to now) with jewish people is one of the more interesting aspects of his life. the dude hangs out with more jewish people than i do.

i would not be surprised if he (possibly accidentally) brings peace between the iran/assad faction and Israel.

>So why is Russia bad? I don't know what people are so upset about. Is this about Ukraine?

Well for you I could say that Russia has conflicting interests with the US Empire.
For the rest you could say that Russia isn't exactly the bastion of Human rights and freedom of speech.

Ukraine is basically a Russia-Turkey hybrid. White supremacists keeping the brown man down again.

But hohols are white and ruskies are not.

Russia isn't, we are under the current regime. Trump is changing that.

>ukraine

no such thing

> kurwa

>liberashka

treating Russia as non hostile is like ignoring climate change. the facts might not prove its so, but were pretty fucked if its wrong

>that pidorashka
Why are you putinshills doing here? Nobody in civilised world will not believe your lies.

I'm hunting rogue liberashkas so that they don't pollute the info stream with their inept sperging.

>So why is Russia bad?

people in the west think that Russia is 14/88 nationalist, when in fact it has become a Sweden-tier cuckdom fucked by all kinds of minorities with Russians being the opressed majority, like the white man in America

>So why is Russia bad?

Because Russian nation is still not formed and crush of several empires left majority of people with social scizophreny. Also Putin fight real Russian nationalists - puts them in jail or kills them in Donbass.

>So why is Russia bad?

It is a non-Russian state basically. Russians do not even exist in official rhetoric, only "multicultural people of Russian Federation". That will change in the next 1-2 decades though, and some neighboring countries will stop to exist after that.

American red pilled men feel more kinship with Putin than Obama. Putin is a patriot, loves his culture and people. Can't say that about the last few American presidents. Even George W Bush has a 400,000 acre ranch in Paraguay and I hope he gets eaten by an Anaconda.

>pollute
That's what you and your schizoid bots literally doing here. Shitting in human minds.
You ruskies even dont have the right to exist.

>You ruskies even dont have the right to exist.
And then you wonder why people don't respect people with liberal opinions and Russian flags. You are all blue-pilled idiots and russophobes.

No we just dont enjoy countries stepping on our terf. Which is everywhere Russia isn't.

Can't wait till the day our anti-ballistic missiles can shoot down every Russian nuke and watch you whiny babies try to start shit with a real military power.

You have fucking nothing on us. One day we will spank that ass when mommy leaves for work.

say it with me

CYKA BLYAT IDI NAXUI