Yes, All White People are Racist

Why even bother trying to appease these people ?

youtube.com/watch?v=6zPtpRrpU-g

OMG look at the comments?! People actually agree with this monkey

The comments are pozzed but she must have disabled the like/dislike counters for a reason. On the upside, imagine how many kids she must have personally redpilled with her attitude.

Well, White people ARE racist, and this is normal.
Every race is racist to some extent.

>see nigger in thumbnail
>don't click, don't have to hear uppity nigger whining

why did you link this again?

She deletes comments

Then I am proud to be racist.

As a reminder you'll never hate them as much as they hate you.

God damned straight.

We've tried treating them like equals. Doesn't work, just results in more gibs.

Our ancestors knew what was up.

Who fucking cares. If you're not racist, you're retarded. Stop giving them power over you.

Can you imagine having to be around this cunt? She probably turned more people racist than all the "alt-right" combined.

There really isn't any reason.

They don't want us in their society. There is no reason to try.

I have to be around a black guy at work kind of like her and I'm sick of it.
He has a degree in communications yet he works as a low level clerk just like me. Instead of working he likes to talk the entire time, about the same exact stuff.
It's one of the first times I've spent an extended amount of time with a black person.
I was astonished at how much noise he is capable of making, constantly,(reminiscent to the dog barking outside my apt all day every day) and how he can parrot certain words people say or repeat them over and over for "effect".
Blacks are just a different race, but....I don't think we should be forced to be around them.
If I could have a job and community where I could only be around my own race, I'd be so fucking happy.
And this is completely normal.

That video might've made me a racist.

same friendo

well spoken as a true nationalist and gentleman.

Sure but so are all people.

It's almost like racism is human nature and multiculturalism is an affront to nature.

ummmmm racist much?

I didn't distrust white people until they unironically elected Trump. Now I'm suspicious of every white male I come across.

I'm still astounded that the master race could behave so stupidly.

Bump

If yes all white people, then yes all black people.

>implying we are trying

Replace niggers with spics, but I'm experiencing the same thing here in California.
I'm telling you, you will NOT find anyone who doesn't think like this.
This type of ideology is spreading and no one thinks this is a problem. It's frustrating that if I were to fight back, it would be a suicide mission. I can't take it anymore, I hate how the government is only fanning the flames.
Sooner or later, the descendants of this land will have to decide the fate of our country. If there are any REAL Americans left by the end of this decade.

why does this negro animal has 26k viewers? reeeeeeeeeeeee

What's wrong with being racists? If you are not racists you are genociding yourself and really those black women or men couldn't care less about white people. Go to Africa and see racism.

>Some idiot says inflammatory shit
>People take the bait thinking anybody actually gives a shit
If she said #Allblackpeople you guys would make her your waifu. You'll deny it, but I know you.

Why do they do this? In a society where racism and white supremacy are frowned upon/flat out illegal they sit there and cry about how every white person is out to get them. Do they want to live in a society that treats them differently based on race so they can say "hah, gotcha! I knew you were racist!!" Or do they just want to have satisfaction of being right without having to be right?

>youtube gives a soap box to every retard with a half baked, burned out theory.
kys faggot and get off my Sup Forums. this place used to be respectable. all you niggeers do anymore is link non - substantial youtube videos and tweets. I've never wanted a generation to die off more than the boomers until you people started coming around

Racists don't genocide Africans, it's humanitarians and black people who do most of the genociding. Those that import niggers here genocide both us and them.

You can't. They are implacable.

Stupid monkey would be in big trouble if all whites were racist.

When you say things like all black people are like her, you're basically being just as delusional like her. Like I said before, good and bad in every group of people. The New Black Panthers are a small group of blacks

lmao

And a very weebish profile picture

Which is why I don't get why some blacks (who weren't even born in the 50's and 60's) still think that. Literally every right that a white person has, a black person also has. I really don't get where they're coming from...

i really want to see a jump-cut video that goes back and forth between this bitch and black girls getting fucked by white dicks while her voice is audible throughout the whole thing

Humans are naturally tribalists, and racists at the core, some can educate themselves but only to hide it.

The greatest tricks the Jews ever played in our modern era was convincing Whites that racism is an issue of morality, rather than one of objective fact to be argued for or against based on evidence and science.

Any group that gives up tribalism will be overrun by other groups that embrace it.

Why is she appropriating Japanese culture? Isn't that racist?

maybe when the white americans all mix away we'll finally be over race

nah, then it will just be on a gradient and the lighter skin ones will get the blame

>nose piercings
>doodoo dreadlocks
gross

>Sensei Aishitemasu
Why is she appropriating Japanese culture?

I want a red pilled black GF, is it easier to find a unicorn?

I've met a few of them. They're usually really depressed though.

Americans, you shuold have picked your own damn cotton

hopefully trump will bring jobs back to blacks so they stop talking about racism and start talking about how to bring the country together under republican principles

I am a white person and I am racist. Fuck niggers.

you'll have mixed grandkids so best get over it

>15 minutes of nig speak
'no'

oi luv moi white privlege

Being racist to whites and discriminating at the same time while complaining about discrimination and racism.

> Liberal logic, ladies and gentlemen.

Fuck this, I'm joining Hydra in self defence.

So is every black people i've met

so whats a problem? gtfo from white country and go back to africa. Whats the fucking problem?

She is actually right. I agree with her. Scary stuff.

>quick
>15 mins
lel

>niggers complaining about whites
>this is both new and exciting

>these people
Their you go a white man being racist