youtube.com/watch?v=VhP2F2jTFxI
youtube.com/watch?v=5vS1l2X_G9Q
youtube.com/watch?v=52KLGqDSAjo
mises.org/library/skeptics-case
youtube.com/watch?v=lDf4DfhUUBw&channel=UC4APbwdKVy40hOSge5FVncg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bullshit. climate change is real

youtube.com/watch?v=-AwNKQqLESc&feature=youtu.be

I'm looking out of window and it is not, you pizzanigger.
Back to shipping dindus from Lybia, shoo shoo.

I DIDNT SEE ANY BOOBIES

Did you even watch this video? The consensus is agreed upon and the video maker says it's real

Classic pol

You did not watch the video did you?

WTF i hate reputable investigative journalism now

>infowars

Every human being with a speck of brain knows that global warming is actually global cooling.

>infowars

WTF I love coalburning now

Not exactly breaking news...

>(((Infowars)))
Dropped.

Based Monckton is based

>infowars

>all scientists agree
name one

inb4 b-but muh 95%

>Video title: Global warming is a hoax
>claim video says it isn't
>>did you even watch the video?
yes i did and you?

Wait til the paper is peer reviewed you fucking faggot

Dude she's American and can't even speak English properly. No wonder you foreign idiots listen to this crap.

Tell me something i dont know.

Read Moncktons article months ago

>Old British guy is saying it, it must be true!

>"I knew the error was there, I didn't know what it was, so I spent 10 years looking for it" aka "I've been funded for 10 years to find the most believable obscurant to climate change available."

>Hasn't even had his study reviewed and published yet.

>Infowars

Yup, I'm convinced.

The gullible shills are in full force

>monckton

WTF? IM BURNING MY TRASH FROM NOW ON!

youtube.com/watch?v=6VUPIX7yEOM

It was peer reviewed before the conference, otherwise he wouldn't be there.

>Coal and oil that we burn
Fuckings Swedes and germans, i knew that they would bring the destruction of our world

he is the beadiest

anyone have any good videos or articles which delve into the science of climate change (with references to specific scientific papers) and explain why global warming is such a "hoax"?

Many hoaxfags, although they have good points on the motivation of climate scientists/politicians, fail to reference the hard science.

>the science of climate change
>Climate Change
>Science
pick one

OWNED

Climate Change is not the same as Global Warming

Global Warming really meant something. Climate Change is a buzzword which means nothing.

>Muh semantics
They're both real.deal with it conservashit

Then what happened to Global Cooling?

This, it was peer reviewed now it has to be read for publications to decide to publish it if they see know major error with it

Laughing at you people discarding this because of infowars wanted to report on the conference. Who is ignorant now?

Sssh… we don't talk about that anymore.

>It was real in my mind!

lol, another bullied italian. go get shot by a mall cop

>infowars.com
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

He said it's real, but not anthropogenic.

Virtually all people who use the term "Global warming" as a problem are referring to the antropogenic concept of it, or that it's our fault.

never was a thing. you're probably too stupid to understand that.

That's the same argument flat earthers make

>infowars
Fucking christ. You're serious, aren't you?

dude says "2 degrees celsius increase per doubling of CO2"

literally telling you that increasing CO2 = increasing temperatures. what part of this is a hoax? are the predictions being exaggerated half the time? of course.

I really want to be redpilled on climate change/"global warming"

My understanding is that even those that "deny global warming" are mostly just talking about the fraudulent industry that has been built around it, and not the fact that our climate can vary heavily sometimes (aka Climate CHANGE)

Am I right in this? I kinda know that there's really shady dealings being done around global warming politics, but I want to be properly informed on how businesses profit off the hoax. Is there a documentary or article on this I could read?

Ok so after literally 1 minute of investigation, the guy in the interview (Lord Monckton) is some toff who's with this Freedom Force International organisation, who are a political group. The "findings" were presented at a meeting of theirs and have not been peer reviewed.

The founder of Freedom Force International (G. Edward Griffin) also believes that Noah's Ark exists and is fossilised in Turkey.

Global warming is just another part of the scam to end human productivity for the general population and bring the world into the Chinese model that David Rockefeller praised, where we have Capitalism for the elite and Communism for everyone else.

We aren't allowed to be productive or free. Not sure what the best would be book, but Behind the Green Mask is one of them. Links the Climate Change study to UN Agenda 21.

>never was a thing.
Explain the Ice Age then

This guy has meme potential.

Makes sense to me

Climate change causes both in different locations.

It causes more extreme summers and winters.

something that wasn't predicted to happen in the 70s

watch these two. Rotschild has been working for generations to control and tax global production and their method is the carbon tax. you will understand if you watch these two. rotschild are themselves heavy investors in the coal business but they use their own carbon tax to kill the competition

AGENDA 21 - UN Earth Summit (1992 Rio)
youtube.com/watch?v=VhP2F2jTFxI

Rothschild Says Climate Change `Past Point of Talking'
youtube.com/watch?v=5vS1l2X_G9Q

>source the petrol industry

money doest pay up for extincion.
stoop shilling for the ones who are killing you.

>It's not warming, it's cooling
>Actually global cooling was never a thing
>Actually it's just warming
>Actually it's both

Did it happen or not? Did we melt all that ice too with all our cars after a Helicopter Mammoth Safari Hunting Expedition?

youtube.com/watch?v=52KLGqDSAjo

it has nothing to do with regular people.

it is a fucking CGI, dumb ass.

>American education

Is this blondie new?

Never seen her before. Maybe they hired her after firing Jon because of Pizzagate.

>Italian pontification

I'm American

Do you purposely try to undermine your previous post with the next? It's not a very effective way of proving a point

who cares. its not about what is truth, its about what mass media and politicians says... look at holohoax..

Say Czechbro, is it true that your government outlawed it for them to disarm the Czech population in case of nationwide emergency?

If global warming is melting the ice caps, then why don't we just air condition the poles?

Or if they have become so grey which renders them unable to reflect the sun rays then why don't we just cover the ice caps with massive white tarps so they'll be able to reflect the rays?

Checkmate

Its absolutely real but it wont have the catastrophic effects that the alarmist say.

>haha liberals are so gullible when it comes to climate change!
>the millions of dollars in oil money given to the GOP is clearly a coincidence, they don't believe in global warming because they're the only ones with integrity!

I know right. Librals are so stupied.

what the hell is wrong with this guy? is this the best britian has to offer?

I want to fuck Millie hard in her pussy, if you catch my drift

well, let's see if it gets published and peer reviewed
then I'll believe it

>implying Lord Christopher Monckton, 3rd Viscount Monckton of Brenchley, isn't the British ideal human

hahahaha why did you link that video?
did you even watch it?
it says that climate change is real

>the science of climate change
>references to specific scientific papers
>fail to reference the hard science.
>global warming
>hard science

hahahaha holy shit. global warming alarmism is truly a mental disorder

It's not even published yet you fuckwad.

You're not wrong. If it is accepted and published, it will be interesting to read.

This-desu.

The Mises article called "A Skeptic's Case" is a good start with many references. mises.org/library/skeptics-case

Indubitably! Make it so! Chip chip cheerio!

No, she's been working for InfoWars for quite awhile.

:^)

It's already peer reviewed, now pending acceptance/publication.

Nice Italianobro, can you hook me up with some Italian music.

youtube.com/watch?v=lDf4DfhUUBw&channel=UC4APbwdKVy40hOSge5FVncg

Isn't she supposed to be like 14?

This is liberals in a nutshell, take something legit like the earth has been warming up for hundreds of years, and pervert it into something else entirely. If you don't believe every little thing that has been attached to this label, you are a shitlord.

Its how they divide, they turn everything into ideologies. It was global warming until we had a few colder than usual years. Then all of the sudden its climate change. Of course the climate changes, that is part of the definition of climate, changing weather patterns over time. The second you agree to that all of the sudden it means you agree humans are the only thing responsible for it.

Fuck liberals and their over simplification of actual problems. They have fucked up so much and turned so many people away from taking care of our planet with their shit ideologies.

It's mostly because they believe they need to pander to the masses, so they think the only way to communicate is by first dumbing down everything. This has a feedback effect which in turn actually dumbs themselves down.. eventually leading to today's Democratic "party", which is completely in shambles.

Friendly reminder that every poster in this thread has no professional knowledge of physics or climate change to comment on whether it is a falsity or not.

And no, I'm not a "shill".

You are all no different to working-class plebeians that think they can talk about every topic without simply stopping when they get to an area that they don't know.

Also,
>relying on infowars and a known UKIP shill to disseminate climate change

lmao

You don't have to know all the facts to know when something is fishy. Climate change isn't right, there's something off about it.

Then explain why it's cold outside. Checkmate faggot

Wow, real insightful there, bud.

Hm, now that I think about it, your post smells rather fishy, I think I can ascertain that you are indeed, a retard.

>this manifestation of kek is shit

haha le kek meme

Go back to where you came from, by that I mean, reddit.

What the fuck are you talking about? This is how humans make sense and get through life. You can't always know the deeper meaning of things, you have to make judgement calls without all the information. We've developed keen senses to be able pick out bullshit even if we can't explain why something is bullshit.

It blows my mind how far they have fallen, I always identified as an independent but always voted green and dem when I was younger.

Its just hard to believe that the ideologues seem to be piling up on the other side. It used to be the religious right that was the problem, but they are almost a nonfactor these days. Worse we have to worry about is some faggot not getting a cake these days.

Thanks for admitting you're a retarded plebeian that likes to talk about things he knows nothing about.

Learn how to say "I don't know".

wow you sure showed me.

However you do know that science is powered by skeptics, hence why science progresses?

Or have you stuffed your anglo ass so full of tea and crumpets that you can't realize this?

I never said I know, but I know what my senses tell me and I find I'm often right about these kinds of things. You're obviously not very smart, it's fine.

>I never said I know, but I know what my senses tell me and I find I'm often right about these kinds of things. You're obviously not very smart, it's fine.

haha bro, I just "feel it" ye know, i just feel its a lie haha, i dont have to rely on actual knowledge or professional expertise in that field haha, i just, i just know lol!

Thanks for admitting you're a retard.

>(((Climate Change)))

>It's over.

Thank god for that. I thought it would never end.

>However you do know that science is powered by skeptics, hence why science progresses?

Except you're not a skeptic who has falsified anything.

You're simply a retard who speaks without providing evidence.

Thanks for playing.

WHAT IS THE ERROR