Remember when all the Trump shills said he is good for world peace because he was sucking Putin's dick?

Remember when all the Trump shills said he is good for world peace because he was sucking Putin's dick?
Yeah, he's not. He's pissing off China now.

google.ca/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2016/12/11/politics/donald-trump-china-taiwan/index.html?client=ms-android-rogers-ca

Still think he's good for world peace?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zicmm0nSzEM
youtube.com/watch?v=jqvKjsIxT_8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what those chinks gonna do

reply to this post or your mother will die in her sleep tonight

They started it

They hold a fuck ton of your debt and can shut the Western entrance to Asia. That is not to speak of their military strength.

>Owning debt
What happens if they don't decide to pay? Oh right, nothing

Chinks need America buying their poorly made shit, America does not need them. I wish the UK had as much pride as the USA, I find it extremely difficult to find UK made products to purchase. I despise chink trash, I despise them as the rude and stupid race they are

Do you understand basic economics?
If the us refused to pay it's debt obligations, the dollar would nose dive and the treasury bills wouldn't be worth the paper they are printed on.
This isn't just a matter of not paying what you owe, cuz you have a bigger military.

Fuck, how are Australians this stupid?

"Durr, I know! I will just not part them cuz I have guns!"

Retards.

Stfu you imported.chink. china is on the.brink of collapsing

Much of US debt is domestic, and the foreign-owned debt is owned by many countries.

Also China's economy is stagnating so enjoy your depression, Wang.

Stfu Pajeet. Back to the shitting streets for you!

Roll

>>Fuck, how are Australians this stupid?
Count on a leaf to try and sully our name with a post made by an Islamic nation.

Difference being however that you don't want to fuck with uncle Putin. Fucking with the chinks is just sport

What's DEFCON at again? What was it at again before the election? Remind me, leaf. Please.

Fugggg. Here we go

I believe in kek

I, and by extension my mother, are under the protection of immunity cat, faggot. But rolling.

Pissing off non-white people is literally the reason I voted for him.

>CNN
CNN

>CNN
CNN

>CNN
CNN

>CNN
CNN

>CNN
CNN

>CNN
CNN

>CNN
CNN

US owes China roughly $1.157 trillion.
That's about 30% of your total Treasury bills, notes, and bonds held by foreign countries.

Trump will destroy AmeriKKKA.
youtube.com/watch?v=Zicmm0nSzEM

Calm down Wang. Bring your family over to Vancouver and they won't sprout legs out of their asses due to fallout

roll

>not bending over for China is a bad thing now
ok

Hillary was a Chinese plant. Fuck them

OY VEY OY VEY OY VEY

>That is not to speak of their military strength.

true, it's not worth talking about

China has much fewer nukes though

So you mean if there is any bad thing happens to US, China may lose $1.157 trillion?

>China basically owns the US because of how much debt they own.

This is the worst meme.

your is already ded

of much smaller yield too

ayy rolling

They have enough to irreversibly fuck the US and Japan even if they were annihilated in the retaliatory strikes.

Rolling

Roll

Roll.

(you)

good job derailing the thread drumpfag

roll

Good.

We're tired of China fucking our economy over.

INB4
>t-those jobs won't come back!
>a-american g-goods cost too much!
>outsourcing all our industry will be g-good for our economy like they told us!

NAFTA is a failure, China takes advantage of us in many ways, and I'm so happy that Donald Trump is willing to stand up to China.

Pussies like op BTFO.

Only rolling because i like this game, but ok.

noooo
>i kill myself/reroll

Roll

win!

Kill me instead.

Loving all these chinks coming into Sup Forums with their autistic chink speak because they're afraid that Trump won't let them have their way anymore.
It's time for the chinks to come to a heel.

They've been getting away with many shits in the past. Time for their barbaric and apathetic culture blossomed by Mao to come to an end.

Literally the cancer of the Earth.

Your mom likes my world peace if you catch my drift

Wow

Why is Nigeria not on this list?

>Pol loves Hitler
>Hitler win most of Sup Forums would have die fighting in some butt fuck nowhere frozen wasteland

>Pol love Trump
>Trump win most of Sup Forums would have die fighting in some butt fuck nowhere rice field

Like poetry it's rhyme

actually i remember pol wanting war with non whites, not war against russia

trump is literally better than hitler.

eh what do i have to lose

Aaaaand still better for world peace.

I disagree with Cicero here.

oh look a chink

So mad

楼主的工资

Who gives a fuck about China?

Faget

fuck

>poetry
get out newfaggot

delet

You better shut your mouth leaf or we'll march up there and liberate your head from your shoulders.

Everyone should. They are an industrial powerhouse, one of the largest economies in the world. We should be working with them not against them.

Keep poking the dragon and see what happens. I rather not fight another proxy war in east asia because we have an idiot for president that can't be diplomatic

Hello you yellow nigger. If you love China so much why don't you come home, bitch?

dwqjdfuiwq

There is no need to fight a war.

I don't even buy Chinese goods. I'm sorry that most of my cuck'd country does.

Roll

>mfw Trump will trigger China to make a hostile takeover of Taiwan

seriously don't fucking do it, I have family there and none of us like comunism

USA USA USA

A FUCKING LEAF

why couldn't I be born in a country with some patriotic loyalty

Just annex are shit up U.S and/or Russia.

When diplomacy fails war is the only option. We have a president who does not consider intelligence briefings to be something vital to read every day.

If he can't control his impulses we will have war, because he will do something stupid.

I voted for him because I wanted to piss off China.

Best ally here i come. (i rolled it last time)

wow you just destroyed every argument i've ever had about trump ever damn how will i ever recover

If the dollar crashes it's because it's not worth the paper/imaginary bank credits its printed on. Blame the traitor Woodrow Wilson. Conspiracy theorists warned you about this for years, now we don't give a fuck if it does all crash and burn. I voted for Ron Paul so the fed could burn so don't blame me.
youtube.com/watch?v=jqvKjsIxT_8

>He's pissing off China now
Well bang goes my russian communist theory then.
Unless the soviets hated the maoists.

Either way, the only source we have for the "hackers" is the cia, which by the way we only know from the MSM reports from sources financially linked to the clinton foundation. We need to know if the CIA is tricking the MSM and committing sudoku (it's position is becoming pointless thanks to social media), or whether the MSM is misrepresenting.

I don't buy the whole "CIA is compromised argument" - the organisation has always covered it's tracks, only social media could co-ordinate enough to figure it out.

Either the CIA is throwing us under the bus, or itself. Which is dumb. It needs to hire and train us, we're willing to do their job for free for fuck sake.
>unless it really is a good goy organisation run by paranoid jews

When you nut, but THE DON won't stop ACCELERATING

It's not Trumps job to micro manage the country.

Trump isn't looking to fight any wars with the exception of ISIS. And no country is realistically looking to fight a war with the US.

rol l

That goes both ways, US also owns china's debts.
All countries own each others debts to establish what I call "union through leverage"

What is the sino-soviet split. The Russians have no love China. Nixon leveraged to help keep the world stable and open up the Chinese markets.

Russia would love to see China and the US fight, it destabilizes the two great economic powers

That said, I would like to clarify that opinion.

>China being an afressor
>hurr durr told you guise trump was bad

kys. Democrats fund Jihad to take out soverign governments. a communist nation like china is not the same thing as being retarded imperialist radicals for the anti-christ

>annex are shit up

>It's not Trumps job to micro manage the country.

The briefing is a 10-20 page double space document with pictures that highlights every international change in the past day. You need the information to make informed decisions.

Its his fucking job. How can you be so loyal and blind to support a man who won't even read a daily report on the state of the world. A world he is in charge of.

Gee, China sure sounds like a nationalist, imperialist, colonialist country. They even have work factories that pretty much slave labour. Cruel to animals as well. Remind me why liberals wanna keep sucking china's little cock.

perfect

just CRASH THIS PLANE and make a new gold backed currency

>Russia would love to see China and the US fight
No it wouldn't, because the last thing they need is to face a battle hardened china.

China can only be beaten through European/western unity. If anyone wanted to fuck with our politics, it's China. China is notorious for doing this to SEA countries.. and failing miserably every time :^)
Not even a small country like vietnam could be overcome after the vietnam war.

Why would they do that though? They would always lose in that situation, and America can at least survive.

Because if someone is important enough for him to know about, someone will tell him.

The same reason I am sitting in my corner office browsing Sup Forums right now and getting fucking paid to do it.

The only thing asians take more seriously than math is war.

Mud covered, shit smeared shiv wieldin, tunnel dug with spoons usin, land mines full of nails buryin war.

>Stagnating
The rmb has been dropping throughout the year. It's gotten to the point that you can't exchange rmb to USD in China anymore.

>No it wouldn't, because the last thing they need is to face a battle hardened china.

Don't be an idiot. Any proxy fight or economic trade war between china and the us would only work to Russians benefit. It would allow them to expand their sphere of influence in Europe, which would be easy if Trump pulls out of NATO.

Russia is not our friend and neither in China. The US and China are bound by the economy so we tolerate each other. Russia wants to undermine that.

>The only thing asians take more seriously than math is war.

>Because if someone is important enough for him to know about, someone will tell him.

That is exactly what the briefing is. Its everything important that has occurred that he should no about. You can read declassified ones on the CIA website.

To make good decisions you need depth of information you need context. They just can't call you and ask you what to do when X happens if you don't know everything that occurred before

>Any proxy fight or economic trade war between china and the us would only work to Russians benefit.
Bullshit.
China is flexing it's muscle. Russia is a mere threat to it if it joins US and European forces.
Japan and Korea have been screaming this for decades. China is an insanity we have yet to face on our own soil.

>GUYS WE SHOULD BOMB THE FUCK OUT OF THE RUSSIANS
>AHHHH FUCK THE RUSSIANS
>LETS START A NUCLEAR WAR WITH RUSSIA

>oh look, China is waving it's little peanut dick around, Trump is such a terrible guy :'(