What the fuck is wrong with men?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4023550/Hedge-funder-29-offers-model-girlfriend-75-000-abort-baby.html

Honestly she was just stupid by fucking someone like that tbqh

yes how dare a man not want to be forced by the state to subsidize a whore's life for 18 years because she lied about using birth control

He probably came from a family where that kind of shit is normal. Also, his father probably diddled him kek

Not really, she'll be raking in that delicious child support money

SHES NOT EVEN WHITE

(((ozer)))

That man should be in prison.

>stupid
>getting child support from a millionaire for 2 decades
Pick one, faggot.

This. Also there´s a chance she noticed her biological clock running out and was looking for a rich chump that will finance her decaying self by honeytrapping him. 32 Years is 10 years past model prime.

>stupid
>suing for child support
She knows the fucker's rich and she's just got the fucker for 18 years.

For a MIT graduate, he is pretty stupid. But she isn't some innocent victim either.She knows that she's definitely going to get child support from him, and a big chunk too. That kid is going to be fucked up due to yet another broken family unit.

at least she wants children. Your retarded countrymen refuse to make children.

>only $75k
must of had a bad few years

she wants money ..

no one her commenting on the fact that he called her "a white trash"?

I thought pol cared about the white race?

since they aren't married he would not have to pay enough to give her a lifestyle just to keep the kid alive which would probably be less than $75k

the right picture the kid looks like a nigger half breed

Well she refused the 75k he offered her.
Sure she will get child support but its not normal he called her "white trash"

why is this public information...?

the poor kid. just end the relationship and try to raise the kid normal.

What a faggot.

>tricking a man into birthing a child out of wedlock because she wants a payday

She is trash.

You´re obviously buying into the poor victims narrative. It´s likely that she whored around for 15+ years and saw a chance to cash out on a richfag.

That 75k is worth nothing compared to the child support she's going to get for the next 18 years.

she fucked a shitskin in the 1st place

Neither look white to me...

She's the one in the wrong here not him, thieving whore.
At least her child will grow up to hate her

>Jewish hedgefund manager acts like an inhuman piece of shit

Wow shocking. This is unprecedented. I thought The Chosen were sweet, innocent, and kind...

>tricking a man
What, she tricked him into fucking her? You retard.

she is a model and probably makes money he may not even have to pay anything

>murdering a baby

she was in a relationship with the dude, and with her being a model and him being an MIT graduate, you'd expect him to be the smarter one

that dumb shitskin looking dude should have offered her WAY more than $75K. He is going to end up paying her millions

>MIT grads
>smart

> its about children.

I'm so jealous of you Sweden you don't even know. For all the shit you get, we all wish 9/10 of the women around us had blonde hair and blue eyes

32 yrs old model.

No. Wrong. She wanted to stay with him. He decided to get out because he is not man enough to raise a family. That's a common trait among rich men. I hope she's takes everything from him

Hell yeah she would turn down a mere 75k

>Naymark is asking for child support 'proportionate with Ozer's vast wealth and income

Shes also demanding money for private schooling and that he takes out a 5 million dollar life insurance policy on himself that will go to her and the baby if he dies

Exactly, the baby had no living standards because said baby was not born yet, so all he has to do is fund her lifestyle yearly average. but they werent married.

So how the fuck are you going to put that shit on court, at best is private school and car, thats it.

How is she a thieving whore? She wanted to raise a child with him and he refused. Not her fault that the guy I'd an irresponsible child. I thought this board cares about making more white children and family values?

he probably voted Clinton too.

Bet she was lying about being on birth control.

>I-I forgot a day!

She wanted to stay with him because he has money. If this guy worked at Target she wouldn't have given him the time of day.

>white
Look closely at the picture Abdul

He honestly deserves it to pay for it. Don't wanna be a responsible father? Pay for it. That woman at least seems to have family values.

guy is some kind of semite

So you are saying she tricked him into Fucking her? Are you retarded?
People come together because of diverse reasons and it's their own business.

>what the fuck is wrong with men?
Women lie about them
sage

It's the shadow you fatass

He's a Jew. (((Ozer))) is an Ashkenazi name. You're slipping, Sup Forums.

Anti sage

Pass a law.

If the guy doesn't want to have the kid, then the woman has to raise it by herself with no help financially from the father. Men need to be able to have a say just as when A woman wants to have an abortion and the man does/doesn't want one.

fucking normies

They tricked each other. Her with sex appeal and him with money. They probably don't even like each other. Don't feel sorry for either of them.

He didn't want the child, he didn't want the beat-up pussy. He wanted a tight wet hold to dip his wick in.

SHE wanted the baby. So SHE should pay for it. After all, she's a strong, independent womyn who doesn't need a man's money, right?

What a fucking degenerate pussy. Be a fucking man and raise the child with her.

If I saw that guy on the street, I'd beat the ever living fuck out of him. He's the problem with society.

Its about making babies with a good woman not a bitch gold digger, if the guy was paying her to abort then it means that the child was not expected, she probably lied about using birth control and told him, come on baby cum inside me. She's 32, women at that age do whatever it takes to get pregnant by the person with the richest guy the know, they could care less about the actual guy.

I can't judge the story, because you know you have to hear the whole story, like how many men she fucked, because it might be she really is disgusting white thrash and everybody knows it.

Is Sup Forums seriously taking a dumb, greedy, selfish roastie from a non country seriously?

Fuck off retard. She is a hero for not aborting the child. Kys

This. Feel sorry for the kid if anyone.

Neither of them are white and both will taste the the day of rope.

Am I the only one who sees this like this:

Jew offers white woman money to abort her child

>she is a golddigger
Source? She makes own money as model and owns more than you will ever do

FUCKING WEEEWWW LAAADDD

>$50k/yr child support instead of $75k to murder her child
>She wuz dumb
kys

>here take $75k and stop

nice try

The guy wanting to abort the child is selfish. Not her
Fuck off

she probably got pregnant on purpose without his consent, now she's going to get child support she can live off of

It's a roach name

why the baby looks black in the last pic?

Stupid for ruining that kids life by using him or her as a chess piece. God i fucking hate women. Your progeny is immortality and they prefer a few hedonistic endeavors and torture her poor mut.

>He decided to get out because he is not man enough to raise a family.
Or maybe he just doesnt want to start a family with this childsupport hunting bitch

>She makes own money as model
How fucking retarded are you OP? There´s no way she´s making any real money as a model with 32 years. That bitch most likely did a set of photos in her early twenties and called herself professional model ever since. And used her "model" status to whore herself through the 1%.

Well it is a story from America.

>he may not even have to pay anything

The only people deriding the girl are MGTOW fags that jump on any excuse to demonize women.

exactly

You don't need children to kick out the muslims.

>Naymark
>Ozer
>white

How so? Explain to me how the world is better, in any way, from having the half-blood spawn of a shit skin who hates it and a woman so degenerate that when she couldn't make money from people ogling her body she sold it to a rich guy?

What kind of adult is that child going to become?

No he isn't, not half as selfish as she is and not a third as selfish as you are.
It's fine, it's expected, women evolved to be the least altruistic primates.

Sup Forums will always twist any story to make it seem as if women were lying whores and men, at worst, were naive or loved someone too much

fuck this retarded board, you're one of the reasons why the jews do their thing with the MSM

good thing he wasn't a female otherwise he would have been cheered on for being so brave to murder their own offspring

This. SPBP. Whores lie.

Who the fuck would side with the guy? I'm usually sympathetic to MGTOW ideas but this is beyond the pale

1) (((Ozer))) is a human parasite who uses his mathematical mind to be a degenerate sack of shit. His defining trait is greed. He's the walking embodiment of the Jewish spirit.
2) He knocked a girl up
3) Thinking that everyone loves money as much as he does, he offered the girl money to murder the baby
4) When she refused, he made anti-white comments because she's a dumb goy and he's "Chosen"

Gee who had the moral high ground?

>Implying altruism is a good thing

The greatest evils in the world have been enacted in the name of "altruism".

A parasitical jew hedge fund manager is a disgusting subhuman more news at 11

hey Sup Forums post a adjective to describe this situation
>he fell for the mid-age baitwhore model meme
>he's millionary, last offer is 75k shekels to abort
>according to him, he picked up a random white trash to have sex
>take the 18 years ride

There's always Reddit. You should go check it out.

>to abort her half jewish child.

>"her child"
but he has to pay for it

really makes you twink

I can see that MIT education really pays for itself.

wow so wise, you really made my almonds go round and round on this one.

Most of these faggot posts crying about how she's not into money and good for her keeping the fucking thing, Reddit and Tumblr really have taken over.

well then shes finally hit the jackpot, good on her for fucking the 1% over

We're not suppose to believe that that's a man in the photo, are we?

read thread please, it is pretty balanced

in the US she is

Damn she's like 9/10 would make dozens of babies with

>willing to pay $75000 to have her abort

no of course, he clearly wanted her to get pregnant.

she probably lied about birth control or something to rake in the child support.

>also LEAF