Tfw white nationalist but have some maori blood in me as my grandmother was fully maori

tfw white nationalist but have some maori blood in me as my grandmother was fully maori

C-can you notice it? a-am I still one of you guys?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=15QFAppht5o
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You just want to hear that you are cute. You are.
Now fuck off.

I wanna fuck your boipucci

Fuck off neger

Seconding.
Cute, but stupid to put your face on a traditional Maori cannibalism & spear chucking-tips board.

You look part Chinese.

I see the chink in you

You are an attention whore and a qtie.
Now join the pewdiepie attention whore cutie natsoc army.

You need some dick

>maori
You miss-spelled Mongolian

>enabling the attention fag

You really want this place to turn into Sup Forums?

Also, op you're not white and never will be.

Now mods delete this thread.

very feminine features

Cute.
Sage.

Yes, you're white

Maori are Polynesian, so that's why (Island nigger gooks basically)

I'd bang you, no homo.

> Its Maori blood I swear!

You're not fooling anyone Chang.

>Yes, you're white

No he isn't. I wouldn't let this mong anywhere near my daughters. His muddy genes are no better than a niggers.

:(

yeah your eyes look fucked up looks more like slav than maori though but maybe thats just how slavs are made

He does look like a gook now that I look closer. Maybe you're right :^)

Sos negrito que queres que te diga papu

Looks like the guy people kept posting a naked picture of, with a comment asking if they were handsome/cute.

I can post proof of the island nigger in me if you dont believe.

cute but

>white nationalist

confirmed retard

>You really want this place to turn into Sup Forums?
You mean it's not already?

>implying a non-Anglo would want filthy inbred Anglo women. British women are the ugliest in Europe right after German ones.

>leaf
Seriously just kill yourself

dont listen to these NEETs, you are white.

How do his eyes look Slavic? And anyway, Slavs are white now. Get with the times, dude...

Stop it user, i dont want to find out how gay i really am. Also, get a new hair cut

Nice thumbnail Satan

Haha you're full gook!
ching chong, finlando besto countury!

>brazil

Your insults are useless

HUEHUEHUE
At least i'm more white than you.

I have no idea what the fuck a maori is, but you look like a chink.

>he hasn't seen moana

Race is more about perception than genetic minutia.

Honorable white

Sieg heil ^-^

Point out one non-white facial feature.

They're the aboriginal Polynesian """people""" of New Zealand.

lol dude you're chinky, any trained eye can see that

please undergo voluntary sterilization if you want to stay part of the movement

I don't see any desu. He looks fairly English imo.

It's OK Anglo, you're whitening the savages.

DO you think its possible my mum cheated on my dad with a chink. fuck.

Even being a island nigger is better than a gook

100% Total fag

If you're 50% white then even me, a shitskin spic has more white blood than you (72%)

user you're pretty good looking. how much pussy do you get.

nah, never mind. I look a lot like my dad (quite maori)

eyes look asian

i said my grandmother was full maori, that makes me uhhh 1/8th? 1/12th? I dont fucking know

if Sup Forums was a person
youtube.com/watch?v=15QFAppht5o

There are almost no whites in Australia, only Asians and the lowest of low-tier Anglos. So if you're asking if you're truly Australian then yes I would say you are

No, you will never be one of us, go back to your own country. Be one of Maori inbreeds.

maori eyes

25% Maori 75% white

op just wants to hear that he is model material.
very cute op.

you look like an autistic chink

sage
slide thread

You are cute desu now go kill the jew

Lazy bait. Boring and predictable.

Hold up, the slav thinks it's white?

But honsetly, who would even care?

You have two of the best bloods around the world, Maoris are fucking badass and smart back then.

>t. Polish colony

You're a mudblood and will never be a member of the white race. Now take this shit to /soc/

You look fine for a hapa. Here's a (you), bon appetit.

whites > Maori

Maoris are savages. My whole maori side of the family are drunk abusive assholes

In practice, it doesn't matter how much % of this and that, you're a fucking white male and you need choose a team.

maybe the stormfags will never accept you but if you behave white and identify as white the normies/general population will accept you as white. im a white looking latino but i think theres a bit of aztec blood in my veins but i still identify as white only.

You look like the kinda guy who eventually comes out as queer to his parents, gets correctly shamed into thinking he's a waste of space, decides he's going to "accept" his sexuality and makes a craigslist post looking for a "dom male to do me up the arse like the slut I am" gets his asshole demolished and does nothing but shit blood for a month, realizes he's to much of a pussy bitch to even take dick then ends his life in his kitchen overdosed on paracetamol. It's not all your fault you're a faggot, you just ate to many processed foods with estrogen mimickers in them as a child. You could never be a real straight white male. Sorry, we aren't all born equal.

Go back to attention whore

>it doesn't matter how much % of this and that

Really? Then what are we fighting for? Might as well just let every nigger from Africa into white lands and breed our women, since they will still make 50% white kids so that's okay right?

>he actually spent time typing this out

That was an oddly specific post Speaking from exp?

That's because moaris aren't readynfor western civilsation. They have to catch up on 100s of years of development.

You can still be part of the ethno state but dont expect anyone to accept you on a basis of blood.

Yes you're white because:
Race is not defined by it's members. It's defined by it's enemies. When the race war comes, they will try to kill you for being white, therefore you are white. For the same reason Asians are not an oppressed minority in USA. When riots happen here, nogs attack asians, therefore they are on same side as whites.

>he believes oppressed minorities still exist

The only "oppressed minority" is white males desu

While you clever men may learn from your own mistakes, us truly wise men learn from the mistakes of others, so there is no need for me to have a homosexuality induced mental breakdown because enough of you kids do that for me.

It's 1/4th g, don't let those pineapple nigger genes drag you down too far.

look kinda asian, not in the eyes but the facial structure.

Some mongol in you

>White nationalist.
More like white nigger.

>WE
>WUZ
>NAZIS