Why do you never hear about terror attacks in Canada?

Why do you never hear about terror attacks in Canada?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/j3JMSTPSsbU?t=3m30s
youtube.com/watch?v=4VzOUKODdZ4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2006_Ontario_terrorism_plot
youtube.com/watch?v=rLFDVsJpUoU
ici.radio-canada.ca/nouvelle/799036/richard-henry-bain-verdict-proces
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kimveer_Gill
fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marc_Lépine
youtu.be/J8rvV6Awt5I
youtube.com/watch?v=F9kdL_8LqQU
cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/richard-bain-verdict-1.3711965
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marc_Lépine
youtube.com/watch?v=aA1CaQz5VXo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

because peace, order and good government

Have you ever had one?

They probably happen but........ Not important enough

2014 parliamentary shooting.
Quebec niggers in the 70's
White people and residential schools :^)

They're the sane, well adjusted version of racist burgertards

When we have one, they just label the Muslim as mentally unstable and "has nothing to do with islam; islam is a religion of peace"...

There were these two Muslims fucks who tried to kill people in a bar, but the media decided not to report on them, Albertan schools are having problems with Syrian immigrants kids bc they are violent as duck

there's no guns in canada

Because we don't treat brown people like garbage. Don't get me wrong still lots of racism here, just not nearly on the level of most countries.
Canada tries really hard to bring everyone together. Still think the beige power thing is pretty fucked though. It is going to happen sooner or later, however rubbing it in peoples faces is just going to cause more animosity. Not less.

Nobody lives there, it's basically all permafrost.

>White people and residential schools
Butthurt much, leatherface? The papists did their job: making you speak English.

Lie.
youtu.be/j3JMSTPSsbU?t=3m30s

because le weed man censors your news and they started a fire to cover up the last batch of them

when you consider how big the fire was you understand the scope of terrorism in canada

I've never seen a gun in real life.

Because leafs can't pull a trigger

WTF is Canada?

because canada is irrelevant

They're incredibly rare.

Last one was in 2014 and it was under the old government so you can't blame Trudeau for that.

There's been no attacks since he got into office. There have been attempted attacks and uncovered plans but nothing has went through.

Yes the guy got into parliament and very close to harper

Canadians can't be violent or disorderly. We live in the best place on Earth.
youtube.com/watch?v=4VzOUKODdZ4

because nobody cares about canada, not even the terrorists.

in all honesty there have been plots:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2006_Ontario_terrorism_plot

they caught 18 people but only fucking convicted 11, so that means 7 terrorists got to walk

our spy agency CSIS is very discreet about what they do, there have been other plots "uncovered" that the general population does not know about and will never know about.

also they can be kind of useless though, the FBI had to phone up CSIS directly the other day and tell them "hey fucks you have this terrorist whos about to cause some shit in one of your major cities" and the RCMP had to go and shoot the mudslime in a taxicab where he detonated his suicide vest on himself.

thank god he died or else he would get 50 human rights trials, a cushy cell, all kinds of liberal disgusting handouts to his family. bullshit like that.

we are not immune, i think an attack is inevitable...

we have ISIS clerics living in London Ontario:
youtube.com/watch?v=rLFDVsJpUoU

this fucken shitskin should be strung up from a lamp post.

Because anything anyone but straight white males does in Canada is perfectly okay and normal, even terror attacks, because the rapefugees "dindu nuffin"

>Quebec niggers in the 70's

Quoi?

ici.radio-canada.ca/nouvelle/799036/richard-henry-bain-verdict-proces

You whitebois took all of our land. Then you imprison our young. It used to be (1960ish) that to get Indian status you'd need to be disenfranchised. To vote, you'd need to forfeit you Indian status.
Even now you white ppl are MURDERING our people.

Besides First Nation women > Metis > white women.
Your turn whitey ,':^)

Rappel quotidien que toutes les attaques terroristes au Québec ont été perpétrer par un shitskin, un sauvage et un bloke...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kimveer_Gill

because its too fucking cold to kill anyone

also no jobs

Same thing in Nova Scotia.
Muzzies bully real Canadians... news reports it THEN PULLS THE STORY!!

We lost our country, brother.

>300 pound pockmarked, alcoholic squaw
>attractive

Says the guy who's national sports include child rape and losing in cricket to India.

Fucking Pakistan should be nuked - you people are trash.

because

Thank god the Newfies killed off the Beothuk.

Also, native men are the ones killing native females. Oh no statistical facts are raycisssssssss

we dont need that underaged whore polluting our thread up you coq noir sucking cuck

Marc Lépine, né Gamil Gharbi (ou Gamil Rodrigue Liass Gharbi)...

fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marc_Lépine

you shut ur mouth

>underaged whore

Génie est une femme a part entiere, chien bloke de l'ouest...

Sorry about that. Turns out the FLQ communists had their big moment in 1969 and 1970.
Nevertheless, Quebec is the only province to have the War Measures Act declared.
Quebec needs to go.
inb4 muh heritage
You're not France and you never will be. You speak a bastardised version of French.

what happens in leaf country has no consequence to the world. ever terrorists despise them

Because 90% of all Canadians live VERY close to the US border, because of that, our population is HIGHLY concentrated.

If you ever see a terror attack in Canada it will 100% be in the major cities (Vancouver, Toronto, Ottawa, Montreal)

Leaf here, I can explain. The highly populated areas of Canada are largely segregated by race. Cause trouble in one area and you will be hated by the entirety of the race that occupies that area. On top of that, Canada is a safe haven for wanted criminals, spies, and terrorists. Why? Easy access around the world (especially America) with a Canadian Passport and Canada is so "multicultural" that people don't expect terrorists to come from Canada rather than straight from the middle east or the US. Oh and our police and governing laws are trash, further aiding criminal activity. You don't shit where you sleep, even terrorists know that.

or they haven't been infiltrated by the cock roaches from the south yet.

>Quebec is the only province to have the War Measures Act declared.

Pauvre goy qui ne comprends pas pourquoi cette merde est arrivé...les Juifs avaient besoin d'un raison pour déménager la bourse et l'or de MTL a Toronto...

i can assure you nobody in quebec want to be french

You're right more needs to be done on the reserves, and the Government should step up. However Native leaders need to stand the fuck up and do more too.

Just a reminder that french canada has free university education and english canada pays for it.
>the federal government serves the east

if you only knew how much this slut gets around you wouldnt be so quick to post pictures of her in every single thread you obsessed stalking pervert

fuck you

maybe because terror attacks are mostly false flags and canada isnt interested in invading anyone

Obviously it's because your prime-minister is part of ISIS, it's not hard to find out just how much he'd "like to run a Muslim state"

>You're not France and you never will be. You speak a bastardised version of French.

Écoute a partir de 37:40...pauvre petit paysan anglo frustré...

youtu.be/J8rvV6Awt5I

English you fuck. Do you speak it?
Stop putting your fucked up version of French.

>free university education
Blatantly false, tuition runs 3-3.5k a session

Lets see your gun collection leafs

Mine attached

Because we are 80% white, sparsely populated, and have a Swedish teir system before they got cucked(but for how long?).

>if you only knew how much this slut gets around

Parce que tu la connais...gros Bubba perdant de la Sask...

Terror victories, you mean ?

fyi Quiet No More was big pile of bullshit to distract natives from a scandal involving their chiefs fucking them over.
If Canada can set up a deal with Putin or whoever will be running Russia after, I would gladly deport all natives with criminal records to the shitty Siberian mountain range you have all been genetically traced back to.

>English you fuck. Do you speak it?

Oui, mais quand ca me tente et pas pour des colons sans culture...

One already happened in 2016 though.

Mohamed Elmi and Mohamed Salad being the shooters. In taped confessions swore allegiance to Daesh/ISIL and claimed a victory for Allah.

Your media said dey wuz gud bois though, stating it was "gang related."

>notice me France-Sempai
Fuck off you pseudo frog. You need to go back.

We will soon have attacks, given the birth rate of our Muslim population.

youtube.com/watch?v=F9kdL_8LqQU

He infamously shouted, "The English are waking up!" before getting into a police cruiser.

Le anglo white boy qui saute une coche comme d'habitude...

cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/richard-bain-verdict-1.3711965

It's not a terror "attack" if it never ends

Written Quebecois has no difference with written French if neither use slang words.
Udumb?

.22 "AR15"
.22 SL8?

FFS you could at least get a real AR - vz.58 or even a SKS for god's sakes, what are you going to do with those pea shooters?

>Fuck off you pseudo frog. You need to go back.

De quoi tu parles, James Wong...le Canada es mon pays et les vrais Canadiens sont Francais...petite merde de fakes Muricains...

I don't have much.

I think I will be buying a Springfield M14 next.

I also need a 10 round magazine for my SMLE

We'll go back only after all the whites leave this continent. Then we'll claim this mountain range for ourselves.
First Nation superpower by 2030

dude you are mad as fuck lmfao
I'm not a shitskin but for real you have such a hatred for a country you've never even been to (diasporas aren't like the countrymen, as a Turk diaspora I know communities of Turks here are different from the ones in Turkey).

Also you're literally
>denmark

Mr. Westmount fait moins de fautes que toi. Applique-toi un peu mon grand.

You fucking anglo canadian are some wannabe burgers at less in quebec we have our culture

They're making a gay pride parade everytime to celebrate their victory over terrorism.

That's why you never hear about it.

because it would be pointless to commit terrorism in Canada and the only time it really happened was int he 70's with the FLQ

but since montreal is rapidly turning brown my guess is in the next 5 years something is going to happen in the montreal metro since its such a prime and simple target to hit

>Mr. Westmount fait moins de fautes que toi. Applique-toi un peu mon grand.

You are not Canadian eh buddy? This has to be the fakest most loathing comment I've seen.

u jelly?

I'd say polytechnique was a terrorist attack as well but you'd all call me a race traitor numale faggot

C'est le même attardé

The .22 is at the bottom, the AR looking one is a semi auto shotty

Now thats depressing.

>Turk living in Britain
not surprised at all

I wonder how many native ethnic Brits live in Turkey.

As for Pakistan, they have a population of 180 million, higher than even Russia, and their only contribution to humanity is that guy who invented HDI and that's it. They're worthless as a subspecies, and even uglier than Turks.

we arnt allowed to play with those guns

the best we can hope for are semi auto rifles if we want 300 calibre or higher.

ARs are considered "meaney" guns and highly restricted

id argue they arnt even worth it and you might as well get a tavor here in canada since its unrestricted

retarded rules i know

Springfields are awesome my buddy just got one, great gun

Je viens de poster qu'il était Arabe, salope...

Gamil Rodrigue Liass Gharbi
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marc_Lépine

You can innawoods a czv58, probably going to be my next purchase

Tu te fous de moi? Je n'aurais jamais deviné et mon commentaire initial ne laissait clairement pas sous-entendre que je le savais!

mini 14 should be prohibited

speak fucking white you nigger

>I'm not a shitskin but for real you have such a hatred for a country you've never even been to

That flag... T.Ahmed

I've spent enough time in your god forsaken Muslim shitholes (Afghan, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan, Turkey etc) to know you people are all trash. The diaspora populations of muslims in Europe are also more or less all garbage as well. You people behave worse than animals to first world countries that offer you nothing but opportunities.

Living in Denmark? Oh no a country with a 90+ white population with nothing but amazing benefits - stay mad turkroach

How do I get a handgun?

Theyre expensive new but if I find a nice used one I will buy it.

I need to get my RPAL soon. I want a Browning Hi-Power

Some 35 years ago.
Autistic faggot comes into the parliament to kill deputies because he disagrees with them.
There's nobody that day.
Kills a secretary and 2 other people. Sits in the main room shooting empty seats and being generally annoyed and idiotic.

Why can't french canadian terrorist do ANYTHING right?

youtube.com/watch?v=aA1CaQz5VXo
1:44

This guy was a clear autistic retard.
I work with retards. Like real ones. His speech and demeanor is that of a retard.

Aside from the regular Sup Forums banter, which is the first place I've seen canadians complaining so openly, I've been there for the last two years and despite the huge amount of foreingners, I always felt that things were pretty calm. Maybe because people are not treated like shit even if some anglos make it clear that they don't like you're there they won't be passive aggressive douches.

Unlike America.

Get your RPAL and you can buy one. I know Cabela's in Ottawa sells fucking glocks and colt revolvers lmao

Man, this makes me so glad that we shot all our natives. 1st nations seem like a pain in the ass.

Un negre Albertain, tout le monde...

because we have converted to the religion of peace, only kuffars die in attacks

wasn't there a muslim stabbing not that long ago maybe 6 - 9 months?

When will Denmark go full 4th reich and start exterminating shitskins?

I've read that refugees in your country have at least 3 kids each, they breed like cockroaches.

Easy as fuck man.

First get your RPAL (if you have the normal amount of chromosomes you can't fail)

Next join a gun club (I pay $30 a year)

Next find a gun you like and buy it, If its from a store the people will walk you through the paperwork (just bring your paper showing you belong to a gun club), if you buy it online you fax the forms to your CFO.

Bought my gun online, got it within about a week.