Why can't people aband their inferior language for the obvious superior language which is english?

Why can't people aband their inferior language for the obvious superior language which is english?

>American english
No matter how hard you try it will never be a language. Changing a few words around doesnt make it a new language. Americans are cucks just like everyone else we invaded. Keep speaking MY language, fatty.

You misunderstand. The Indians you invaded were the "cucks". Then all of the adventurous Brits went to America and beat all of those too scared of adventure in a new world. So in actuality, anyone left in the swamp land known as the UK are the "cucks".

You realize that American English is closer to the original than your butchered version, right?

Sure, hans. You aren't speaking german, You are speaking ENGLISH you german nigger.

>Le we wuz soeakin like kangz an shiiieeeet
Neck yourself you worthless jewed up little yank cunt. There nobody more pathetic than an American male. Wheres your foreskin gone, eh? fucking cuck

>You realize that American English is closer to the original than your butchered version, right?

finally, a post that made me lol irl

you guys are retards but funny retards

>they don't speak thai

t. Aussie

The English started talking like retards in the 1800s after it became fashionable for the wealthy to do so.
What's yaww egscyoos moayte

WE WUZ KANGZ N SHIEEEET
Top fucking kek. Nigger detected.

Also, you're speaking about your spastic tier accent, correct? That is just that, an accent. Accents aren't languages my dear autistic friend.

Because I like to learn multiple languages, shit brain

nooice ruhplyy dare mo8

He's actually correct. Southern US, and Bostonian accents (and to some extent Californian) are closer to the Queen's than that Welsh/Scotch-influenced Estuary/Cockney nigger garbage you speak over there now. If you speak the Queen's then you're cool with me, otherwise I know you're a piece of white trash.

When did this idiotic conversation turn to accents? Do they teach you the difference over there, fatso? Do you know the difference between an accent and a language?

it started with (((you)))

>connotation = denotation
Yea because different accents of Latin didn't turn into separate languages.

Ahahaha whites are so easy to divide and conquer.

>Trying this hard
Just accept that you speak MY language and move on, jose

>tfw I've been asking the same question since I was 12

>Yanks believe this