Is listening jazz red-pilled?

Yes, it's fully red-pilled. Because you understand you can only hate almost all the niggers except a few ones like Miles Davis, but you also understand you can hate almost all the whites except a few ones like Bill Evans.

Jazz takes you to the universal hateism, the real last bloody-red pill.

Furthermore, you also understand how boring is 'pop' music (from rap to rock, except maybe some prog): songs of 3mins made with only two fucking phrases.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kGoXHCio3f8
youtube.com/watch?v=xXltGn_6_Q0
youtube.com/watch?v=dS65-ZvUSSM
youtube.com/watch?v=Mj-bms5tjdM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>one minute of catchy hook
>ten minutes of absolute bullshit improvisation and muscle memory in the absence of actual songwriting craft
>the same catchy hook from the start repeated again
>end

Wow, Jazz sure is "cultured".

Only "redpill" is Classical.

Jazz Is Kike.

I think you mean bebop, but I also think you're just too stupid to listening something composed for non-retarded 'people'

youtube.com/watch?v=kGoXHCio3f8

The true red pill is understanding that leftists are better at making music and appreciating the art regardless of how black or how gay the artist is.

Classical is the black pill

Also, it seems to me a lack of respect listen Bach, for instance, without a kind of religious reverence. But it's OK listening jazz while doing other irrelevant things.

They're the ones whom destroyed the meaning of Art, you fucking retard.

>It's unpleasant so it must be doing me good

No. Jazz is shit. End of.

What is the meaning of art?

just KEK, art has evolved historically by a totally 'necessary' way

Goddamm you brilliamt brilliant motherfucker

Just the right bite of truth to drive home the derision

Truly a credit to your people aussie

Jazz is absolute shit tier.

>jazz
>boring nigger music

Pick both

its just music

>be me
>jazz musician
>get accepted into music school
>decide not to go because you realize no one cares about jazz anymore

>having your entire life revolve around hating niggers so much you have to do mental gymnastics if you want to listen to some jazz music done by a black guy

sad life you must lead

Jazz is shit.

Jazz is fine. Still among the top music genres today. Disregard what all these insufferable, narrow-minded deplorables have to say.

I'm not ging to bother asking Sup Forums this, but can anyone recommend some smooth jazz ? I really liked the Weather Channel compilations to make my own custom "weather on the 8's" in my head.

youtube.com/watch?v=xXltGn_6_Q0

I fucking hate jazz.
Its all like doo doo bleep blop shnu shnop
Gayyyyy

Why listen to perverted nigger music when you could listen to actual amazing classical music?

youtube.com/watch?v=dS65-ZvUSSM

God

Classical, blues and jazz master race

>black music for tiny baby dick white boy alt right
hahahahahahahahaha

nice cognitive dissonance

youtube.com/watch?v=Mj-bms5tjdM