I can tolerate a lot of stupidity. I live in the US after all

I can tolerate a lot of stupidity. I live in the US after all.
But one thing I cannot tolerate are anti vaxxers.
Man they just make me want to SCREAM!
Do those mouth breathers not understand that SCIENCE says vaccines are safe? They unashamedly deny fucking Science.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SFQQOv-Oi6U&t=2s
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/10792895/Election-candidate-arrested-over-Churchill-speech.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>I can tolerate a lot of stupidity
>fedoratip.jpg

Do you understand the science? Or are you just barking back what somebody else told you.

Skepticism is science.

Anti-skepticism is anti-science.

People who are skeptical of a scientific consensus are more scientifically minded than people who just bark back what somebody else "taught" them.

So you start to become intolerant? welcome on Sup Forums newfriend.

Take comfort in the fact that the anti vaxxers will soon die out from preventable diseases.
This is a very Darwinian issue XD

M8 you live in a country where over 40% of the populace believes in the biblical creation. Anti-vaxxers sound positively rational in comparison.

RARE
Inverted North Korean flag detected

And you live in a country where 90% of the population follows Sharia. And you can go to jail for saying that you don't believe Islam is a religion of peace.

youre arguing just to argue
kys

lol nice

You don't know what you're talking about.

www.dissolvingillusions.com

Yeah you don't wanna believe everything you read on /pol, buddy.

science says the benefits outweigh the risks, not that they are "safe"

They're in the same camp as the anti global warning idiots and the creationist knuckledraggers
I know being intelligent is hard in modern society, but hang your head high and try to do the impossible of reasoning with morons. Occasionally you'll penetrate through one of their thick skulls.

t. literal retard

there are different types of skepticism

OK Nigel go outside and yell ISLAM SUCKS
or burn a Koran and post it to your FB page

youtube.com/watch?v=SFQQOv-Oi6U&t=2s

I use to like to watch Idiocracy because no matter how much stupid people posses me off, at least it wasn't as bad as that.

Now however....

Better still. Let's say I concede the point. Sure, vaccines are safe. Am I still free to choose NOT to vaccinate, or should I be FORCED to do so? Maybe I just don't feel like it.

No. As somebody who is well versed in the scientific process, "science virtue signalers" are the fucking worst.

Nothing pisses me off more than people who promote the virtues of "science" while themselves not understanding the first thing about the scientific process.

Science isn't a democratic consensus. The only accurate picture of reality is one which can accurately account for all physical evidence and not just the majority of it.

People who rag on anti-vaxxers are literally just regurgitating what their favorite person said on the topic without any shred of understanding of the underlying science behind it.

They are doing the exact same thing that anti-vaxxers do. Except at least the anti-vaxxers don't do it with the same level of hubris.

anti-anti-vaxxers are the biggest pieces of shit on the planet.

Well I don't think I'll do either of those things because i'm not an asshole, but I do know the law in the UK; neither of those things is illegal.

please prove that the bible is false

>global warming
Literally a cult.

It doesn't work that way either bro.

nobody should be forced to take something that isnt safe

Why?

Vaccines have poisonous metals just like Lead and others, if you investigate more you will be more awoken.

I like you, Brits,

But just admit sharia is happening.
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/10792895/Election-candidate-arrested-over-Churchill-speech.html

It's on the continent aswell

the burden of proof false on the people that believe the bible if real. For example, If I clam unicorns are real I would have to prove they are real, not the skeptics. Nice try tho Utah bro.

>i'm not an asshole
got some bad news for you m8

It was written by men. Men have been known to lie for many reasons, some good, some bad. On balance, is it more likely that some guy died and then got better, or that some guy lied about it? Remember, we KNOW that some guys lie. And there's no documented case of anybody getting better from being dead. Certainly sounds more likely that it's bullshit, right?

>Do those mouth breathers not understand that SCIENCE says vaccines are safe? They unashamedly deny fucking Science.
Retard.
There is no such thing as "vaccines are safe". Every vaccine has a different tolerance.
Yes, vaccines for the flu, polio and the likes are low risk, and so should be used, especially for those at risk of severe infection (elderly for the flu for instance).
But there are other vaccines that are considered high risk and thus not used unless you're at a very high risk of infection (travelers, ...) and forbidden for people suffering immunodeficiency (among other things).

Putting all vaccines in the same bag and lying about the risks (that are usually low but definitely not null) is exactly what reinforces anti-vaxxers and brought back diseases that we thought eradicated for decades.

Vaccine's aren't safe though.

Safe would imply that there is absolutely no chance of complications. But lots of people die or are seriously harmed by vaccination related complications.

That's the other annoying thing about vaccine virtue signalers. They themselves can't be assed to actually do any research on the topic.

Ironically the chances of complication are usually higher on somebody with a more developed immune system, but to suggest that vaccines are 100% risk free is complete horse shit.

Whether or not a vaccine is administered should be weighed carefully against the efficacy of the individual vaccine versus the risk of complications.

For example, MMR seriously outweighs the risks involved. While The flu shot is fucking retarded and people who advocate for it should be fucked in the ass with a cactus.

>, If I clam unicorns are real I would have to prove they are real
no you wouldn't

Science does not say they are safe.

There is a significant risk of SEVERE side effects, including death. Mild side effects are also common.

Do they cause autism? Probably not, but they certainly are not safe.

Christianity is enormously based. We on the continetn should know. It's values are literally superior to anything. Including the degenerate values of most atheists

Do you know what a for profit company's main objective is you funky ass nigger queer Jew?

KEK'd

Hey, you're entitled to an opinion, even if you are an ill-educated and morbidly obsese neckbearded child.

Now THIS is a thread for Truly Enlightened Gentleman.
Didn't know you had it in you Sup Forums :)

>neither of those things is illegal

but anything can be made legal if the parliament says so :) who needs a bill of rights anyways

Christianity, like all religions, is a fucking cancer on mankind.

Why?
What is the purpose of existence?

This is the correct response actually. Science can talk big shit about things it has evidence for like the age of the earth but science remains silent on the topic of whether God exists

>Utah
where did he say he was from Utah?

>there are different types of skepticism

i'm pretty skeptical of that

When I was a child kids got like 6 or 7 vaccines. Last time I was in the doctors office I saw a vaccine schedule for children and there was literally 24 plus shots to be given to the child in the first 3 months of life. Op must want a retarded damaged child lol

Science has to remain silent on the topic because it's not a scientifically valid line of thought.

Empirically you can only consider something true if
A. There is a method by which it can be proven false through experimentation.
B. Repeated experimentation has failed to prove it false.

So the assertion that there is an omnipotent being at play who acts beyond the scope of scientific observation is unfalsifiable and thus not scientifically valid.

That whiny nigger was mad that Trump won all the while supporting Hillary. While I know Mike tipped his fedora hard against Trump, I can't imagine he thought Hillary was the way to go. But he's a coward cuck who loves it when black people like him, just like the South Park cucks.
At least Mike can write funny stuff(co-created King of the Hill)
South Park is for teens and eternal manchildren.

>unfalsifiable and thus not scientifically valid.
So what about materialism?

Atheism is degenrate, anglo. Haev you been listening to sam harris and Hitchens(not the based one)? Think of what atheists are in are practice: Lonely lefties who will never start a family and want a big state to take care of them Christianity as it is today has all the values you need.

Compare atheist degenrates with based christians.

What about it?

I'm sorry to say this, and I've been tying really hard to become a more positive person, but you are a fucking retard. If your post isn't ironic, please don't have children and contaminate the gene pool with your stupidity.

The passive agressive anglo is a menace on this earth

Here's a (you)

is it unfalsifiable?

The ultimate fedora movie

It just is. It is the lens through which we are able to perceive and measure the universe. If you can't accept it then there is no point in bothering to think beyond your puny existence at all.

Heh heh yes goy, just TRUST ME! I'm Dr. Shekelstein after all and I am SO MUCH smarter than yoindumb goyim. Just inject your baby with virus DNA! It's harmless heh heh heh. Oh by the way that's $200,000 for the C-Section procedure. Heh heh don't worry the antibiotics are totally safe for the baby! Yesssss heh heh good goy.

Also KYS for pseudointellectual philosophy tier garbage.

Reddit: The Movie

>If you can't accept it

That sounds a lot like faith

> Man they just make me want to SCREAM!
>Do those mouth breathers not understand that SCIENCE says vaccines are safe?
>They unashamedly deny fucking Science.

Stop treating science as your religion and silly insignificant things won't make you so butthurt anymore.

Lol. How cute it's retarded.

You can't even fucking spell the word, and you clearly don't know what it means.

>Le everything widely accepted as a truth is a jewish trick
Please don't bother to post again

So its not science, its faith

>widely accepted by Drs. Schlomo Shekelstein and Chaim Goldberg and Moshi Silverman

Heh heh yesssss goy

It's not the passive aggressive ones you wanna worry about pal.

I share your pain.

Specifically I really don't mind when the right-wing lower classes are being retarded.
It is to be expected.

But anti-vaxxers are mostly higher class left-wing, they are supposed to be pro science damn it!

You must be really new.

Not an argument

No. see
And KYS.
Materialism outright rejects presumption of the unseen.
Faith accepts presumption of the unseen based on feels.

Not even the same thing.

*tip*

>facebook/9gag: the argument

>But one thing I cannot tolerate are anti vaxxers.
>Man they just make me want to SCREAM!

goooood goy. trust jewish medicine.

This has got to be the most reddit tier thread in a while.

Materialism accepts presumption of the unseen all the time when it comes to filling in unknown variables into equations that fail to adequately adhere to reality on their own.

Phone typing is hard on the train anglo

Checked
Kek sees through all lies

No that's called SJW cucks playing scientist because SJW cucks control the entire publication system and have thusly destroyed the scientific institution in the process.

It has nothing to do with any inherent flaw in materialism or science itself. Nor should people of faith be so butthurt by science or materialism as it is just another way of looking at things.

Science and faith are not mutually exclusive.

And I happen to know a few more languages than just one, anglo. So may I perhaps be forgiven.

Well that may go some way to excuse your atrocious spelling, but you should still look the word up, that might prevent you from misusing it in the future, you half-witted dope fiend.

Woop de-fucking-doo, you could speak all of the fucking languages, if you're getting your wisdom from a book written by men and treating it as divine, you're still a fucking idiot.

Assuming what is seen is real takes faith

My apologies, I thought you were one of those people who use science as a metaphysical model and not just as a tool.

To be honest my "faith" in materialism has been philosophically shaken after spending time with my mentally ill brother, so I like to pick fights with those I think to be dogmatic materialists.

You do know there are also valid reasons like decreassed trust in the vacination provider.

I think in France a large part of vacines where compromised and got a lot of people got sick.

I love the rage. What I meant was that atheist are mainly big state, abortion-loving folk with little work ethic in my experience.

Regardless of creation, Christianity brings some great values and a community.

About your free speech btw:

Improper vaccine handling isn't an argument against vaccines, though. It's an argument against people doing stupid with perfectly good tools.

>SCIENCE says vaccines are safe?
yea but who made the vaccines ? scientist.

The only problem with vaccines is that they contain a preservative made with mercury.

Otherwise they're fine

I just hope the kids of these anti-vaxxers nuts start getting polio and shit so I can shitpost them on facebook with maymays.

No. But it can be used as an argument against being forced to vaccinate your child or self and not be given any options.

The trouble with the flu vaccine is that it simply doesn't work.

It's far too difficult to predict what strains will be active in your area that season.

>I hope innocent kids get a crippling destructive disease just to virtue signal to my Reddit friends on Facebook how much smarter I am than other people

And I hope you get a violent and painful end as well, nigger.

What rage?

Here's some education for ya. Everytime you think you can categorize people by a shared belief and extrapolate those characteristics to others who share that belief, you're being a bigot. There are atheists who are "big state, abortion-loving folk with little work ethic". There are christians who are the same. There are Taoists, muslims, pagans, hindus etc, who are also like that. Then there are atheists who are anti-state, anti-abortion workaholics, and christians and muslims etc who are like that. Try to see the person, not the label, you fucking facist.

And I never said anything about free speech in the UK. I said that two things a stupid hick yank told me to do were not illegal, that is all.

My own personal experience, if anyone is interested;

>Step-brother and wife have autistic kid
>Child is a fucking nightmare
>They watch some documentaries and decide vaccinations are to blame
>They have another kid and dont give him any vaccinations
>turns out he's autistic too

They rightfully feel like retards now.

>and not be given any options.

There are plenty of options, though. It's not like requiring vaccinations is going to make those options disappear. There are dozens of different manufacturers for pretty much any vaccine you could conceivably be required to have.

I remember researching all the different vaccines my son was going to have when he was little and being amazed at the sheer number of different vaccines that all do the same thing. I guess it is important if you have allergies to certain things, though.

>Everytime you think you can categorize people by a shared belief and extrapolate those characteristics to others who share that belief, you're being a bigot.

I suggest you look up what bigot actually means before attempting to use it in a sentence again.

wasn't vaccinated as a kid and have only been sick once in my life (stuffy nose on vacation).

am i lucky or something

Fuck me I'm being educated by a yank, 'scuse me while I kill myself.