>irrelevant
>devoid of culture
>conservashit
>clueless about the world
>poor
>a gun nut
>religious
>badly educated

Go to a big city and get a new worldview.
Right now you're missing out.

>China

Sad!

>America

Sad!

I bet my town of 50k beats those Chinese hellholes like Chongqing in every catagory

>Posting from a country where the majority of people are backward provincials.
Sure thing, pal

>assumes he's ""cultured""
>needs to be in a x-sized city to give himself permission to act properly

If you let your environment influence your behavior that easily you are shit. You have no center of gravity or sense of direction. I feel the same in a 20 million pop. city as I do in a countryside devoid of people. That's why I crush it everywhere I go

You underestimate Chongqing. It's a future megacity. Your town is just a village with cows and shit.

>China
Sad!

> If you don't live in a place where they measure population density in humans/m^3 you're missing out

>America
Sad!

I grew up in small towns, and when I moved to NYC, I found most people think like this.
Elitist scum that ignore anyone else.

>MUH POWERFUL CHINA

I'd rather live in comfy Aberdeen rather than a fucking sprawling slum with diseases from eating dog.

Bumping threads like this.

>China
Incredibly sad!

>Your town is just a village with cows and shit
He acts as if that's a bad thing

>Aberdeen
>Comfy
Literally the least comfy city in the UK, it's a just a grey, soulless, oil city

Born in a city
grew up in a city
used to feel the same way, until I moved into the country and smelled that fresh air and listened to sounds of the woods
they both have their highlights
I'd say its best to grow up in a city, and get used to the busyness and move into the country side as an adult, so you can appreciate the peace and quiet

>Canada
Incredibly cuck!

>I'd say its best to grow up in a city, and get used to the busyness and move into the country side as an adult, so you can appreciate the peace and quiet
This. Still living in the city but visit the country often.Doing my best to go and move out there.

Why are you insulting yourself China?

>the more people you have, the more relevant you are

Uh huh

t. Dundee

Lel

Sup Forums is literally banned in China, so if you somehow found a way on here, you didn't and you are a proxy.

KYS

This post Is a prime example of how out of touch city dwellers are. They believe the rest of the country only exists to serve them. They believe they are superior to anyone who doesn't live In a big city.

These are the kind of people that can't understand why Trump won the US election.

But most of all, they are shockingly stupid.

Yeah, I love living in a big city, especially when I have to wade my way through the animalistic hordes of dindus and sheboons on the subway every morning and then risk either getting blown up by Ahmed or jizzed on by a homeless guy on my way home.

always the fence-sitter, eh, fag?

Except all the locals of the countryside hate you and will assume you are a liberal.

Fucking this.

Cities are absolutely disgusting and everyone hates each other.

If some homeless nigger stabs you to death, people just step over your body

All cities smell like piss and garbage

As soon as I've saved up enough I'm getting away from this grey inner city shithole, heading to the lushest, most refugee-less place in remote Switzerland with my hot Aryan ten waifu and start a family.

Brooklyn reporting in, voted for Trump with a smile on my face, try again.

>Culture

Like eating dogs you subhuman chink?

How are you gonna call someone a cuck when you're not even allowed on certain websites because it would encourage dangerous thought?

no one ever dared to mistake me for a liberal

How's the english teaching?

>tfw I live here.

Feelsgoodman.

> Sup Forums is literally banned in China
no it's not, most Chinese ISP are banned from Sup Forums though
he either has a Sup Forums pass or connects to a proxy for the Captcha code, I simply connect to a VPN for it

I would rather surround myself with true beauty.

> tfw responding to bait
I live in a 7 million people city in China, it's disgusting, but I was sent here by my company for 5 years because I was an asshole at work, fuck you Continental

What do we do when Trump starts putting tariffs on chink shit?

cities are bad for human psychological health. enjoy your shitholes

> Shttiles republic of China
> Calling anyone poor

You are third world in absolutely every sense od the world. I make more than you and your entire city district combined you fuck.

Also, the rural areas are the white mans home. Big cities are for degenerate niggers and whores.

Eeewww... the city is gross, and every time you go there, the people are weirder. I live in a small town/village and work on a nearby farm. beats any job I had in the city.

He wont do that and your private XXL google dildo imports wont be taxed anyway, he was talking about corporate imports

Cities are shit.

Hey, that looks like a great place to put low-cost housing for niggers!

i feel so sorry for you :( living in china is so hard

do you have to make iphones or work in a sweatshop

how many hours do you work

My entire state doesn't even have 1 million people in it.

>make the mistake of mentioning I studied chinese history in uni to my boss
>Suddenly they want to transfer me there
I jumped ship like a rat.

I live in a 100,000 person city and it's too fucking big

I miss my confy town of 600

WY, VT, ND, AK, SD, DE or MT?

I ask because besides DE all those states are god-tier.

If you are a long term employee and you misbehave, but not enough to get you fired without compensation, you are being sent to the Chinese plants with the interns...

>30k town in Hamburgs bacon belt
>comfy af
>Hamburg itself choke full of shitskins and roaches
yea, nah

kys lüneburg

You're a dumbass, living in China is a great life experience.

Sure. It's so great to live in an overpopulated shithole with a bunch of anti-social, money grubbing faggots.

>mfw living in a comfy village with 500 ppl

>If you don't live in a country whose flag is on the moon you are missing out!