Tfw americucks are so cucked they think Big Daddy Putin is actually on their side

>tfw americucks are so cucked they think Big Daddy Putin is actually on their side

Oh, have I laffed

t. Achmed Abahudin Abdel´slam

Americans are morons

Putin would love nothif more than to rule the world with the US. tremble, inferior countries.

That will be all Abdul.

He is a common ally against American globalism, to his benefit obviously but what do we care?

>A-A-Abdul
>More muslims
>Has muslim towns with full shariah law implemented
Ah yes

China is going to take your place as the hegemon now. I am not sure if anyone will be better off that way.

When I see muslims posting on Sup Forums, I automatically assume it is a false flagging jew.

Can confirm.

That's why we have all the best universities in the world.

Shame none of you can go to them without going bankrupt

>people actually think this

When ever I see a stormfag posting on Sup Forums I just assume it is a mudslime

Indeed. Unfortunately, only an educated elite actually profits from that.

You can't see it because you are brainwashed up to the 99s. You're in decline and Trump is just your last pathetic attempt at staying relevant.

Lots of people can.

The ones who go bankrupt from college were the ones who shouldnt have been allowed to go to college anyway.

Let me ask you something. If a twat with a 1.8gpa his entire 12 years of school wanted to go to Cambridge for an engineering Masters... what would Cambridge's reaction to that be?

Want to know what the vast majority of American universities would say?

Welcome aboard

THAT is the difference. The idea education is for everyone in America is why the education system is so fucked. Tyrone the feral nigger who failed 6,7,and 8th grade, and took 6 years to graduate high school, get his pick of universities.

Yea, even with his college degree, Tyrone isnt going to amount to much more than a bus driver, if he is lucky

Yeah, I don't care. Go prep tyrone, cuck

>Yea, even with his college degree, Tyrone isnt going to amount to much more than a bus driver, if he is lucky

This is why your educational system sucks.

Look up our vocational education system, it is one thing that actually works rather well over here.

We have vocational schools too... except special snowflakes dont want to actually do work, so they go to university on borrowed money for things like Music Production with dreams of becoming a rapper.

Or the suburban white kids who drop out of high school, and 3 years later start taking 20k+ loans so they can "make video games".

The American education system doesnt have a problem. The American public has a special snowflake problem. No one will look someone else in the eyes and tell them "boy you dumb. Learn to dig a ditch because being a garbage man requires a sense of direction"

Yea, lets give those people tens of thousands of dollars in loans. Or better yet, lets give the community college rejects enough financial aid that all school and books are paid for, and when they still have 1-2,000 dollars left...they can just keep that. No reason to give back the money you dont need.

Germans being so cucked that they think Merkel is on their side.
Putin invading Europe would be far more favorable for europeans than Merkel's muslim invasion.

ya know why
because we killed all the manufacturing jobs in the name of economic freedom

>b-but my rights as a business owner to fuck over my own country so I can buy my fourteenth house

oops there go the blue collar jobs

This fucking defeatism is really activating my almonds.

>boohoo, we're fucked, better surrender everything we still have left to the strong man next door
>pretty sure he is not going to fuck us over like he does all his other neighbours

Thanks, you can keep that. I prefer fixing these things by myself.

I prefer ignoring them in normal threads and posting hypocrisy pics in their natsoc threads.

These jobs are not coming back, I'm sorry. It's not even like all these jobs just went to China - a lot is also due to technological progress and rationalisation.

Anyone who isn't on the globalists' side is a potential ally.

This triggers the Merkelcuck.

sure, so we either we tax the wealthy to upkeep the stupid, or have mandatory IQ tests with a gun waiting if you fail

after the niggers and jews destroy germany (again), i hope the russians repopulate that land (again)

Post more rabbits.

>tfw putinshills are so deluded they think Big Daddy Trump is actually on their side
FTFY

look at all those cute bunnies i want one

Better the slavs inherit the earth then nonwhites

So, what do you prefer?

Yeah I mean Trump winning was probably better than Shillary, but it also plays right into Putin's hand.
American posters here continuously put him on a pedestal, I've even seen American posters asking about emigrating to
>LE BASED RUSSIA
It's obvious that most of them have no fucking clue what they're talking about, how widespread corruption is and where Putin's interests lie.

Putin is not an opposing force to Globalism

Are they pleasuring him?