What do you think her last thought was Sup Forums

What do you think her last thought was Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

spiegel.de/kultur/tv/getoetete-studentin-maria-l-in-freiburg-warum-die-ard-nun-doch-ueber-den-mord-berichtet-a-1124574.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

they're going to make a thread about my last thoughts on Sup Forums just too many times

IM CUMMMING AAAH

i hope my dad sees my dead face every day for the next year

"At least im not a racist"

Who is this and why is she dead?

Good night white race

>I hope he doesn't get deported

#MaybeSomeMuslims

>at least is not a fucking white male!

"Sup Forums was right again!"

Exactly this.

She was raped and murdered by refugees in Germany. Her parents help get more of them in the country, and used her funeral to try to get money for a pro refugee charity

Daughter of a EU bigwig. Jewish. Worked for pro-rapefugee group in Germany. Got killed by a rapefugee. Her family collected money for the group at her funeral. Now we all pretend we're sad to see her go because "it's a meme, ya dip", apparently. Anyway:

Probably something along the lines of "Lord Molech will be pleased with me". Assume that EU functionaries' children are explicitly around to be killed off when the narrative can be served.

>not knowing who maria "the toll payer" ladenburger is

Lmao

#refugeeswelcum

She obviously liked it, leftist slut.

>at least I wasn't called a racist

Pro-rapefugee german woman, raped and killed. Father still collects money to finance more rapefugees.

Something between:
> My body is a river. I am the lamb sacrificed for the cause.
and...
> Ooopsie-daisy!

"I'm glad they fucked me in the ass."

Ding!Ding!Ding!
We've got a winner!
Nous avons une saucisse!

Take all my internets.

Probably crying and gargling on muslim dick thinking she's being defiled.

Was she really jewish by heritage?

#Thisonethough

Sup Forums is always right.

What about...
> "At least, I won't die a virgin."

Oh yeah, remember reading about it. Didn't bother to look for a picture of her, nor I would have remembered her face.

Too bad.

Yeah she was Sweden:The Person

Hitler did nothing wrong.

the story of this crime is so powerful because it works as a simile for the whole crisis. i dont believe for a second that the killer was waiting somewhere in the cold at 3 am for an unsuspecting female passerby.

nah, they met and talked, he followed her and because of her credulity and muh racism she did not take measures to protect herself.

which is exactly the same with muslim mass immigration to europe.

and her dad being a high-ranking catholo-jewish EU lawyer makes it even more juicy for obvious reasons.

you couldnt have made this up any better really.

>"burn the coal, pay the toll"
>that rapefugee that raped a 12 year old girl last year that said "black dick is expensive"
redpilled?

"I hope he pulls my head out of the water soon so I can give birth to our multicultural child and show it off to all my friends"

Well before the panic in her mind while being drowned I would imagine she had multiple orgasms.

>you couldn't have made this up better really.

This is what makes me suspect maria is alive out there somewhere, or not a real person entirely. I've tried to get in touch with her friends on fb but none of them respond, and all the comments on her profile seem almost surreal

Ladenburger is the name you want to look up. One of the most well-established Jewish families in the entire German-speaking world.

>you couldnt have made this up any better really.

home invasion and triple murder
achmed gets arrested, then given an icecream and sent to the beach

What are the comments?

are you serious?

>ich bin Ladenburger
>bin laden
>burger

maria " i paid the iron price" ladenburgerstein

>Her parents help get more of them in the country, and used her funeral to try to get money for a pro refugee charity
And this is the part that our media mostly tried to bury

Why the hell would they fabricate narratives for us?

We mainstream now?

>What do you think her last thought was Sup Forums
"Dear god, I hope they'll keep making threads about me on Sup Forums's Sup Forums."

>I hope I'm alive long enough to feel my uterus get culturally enriched.

>I've never made daddy this proud before.

I hope your last thought is I can't believe he stuck a knife in my eye, ouch my brain gaaaarrrrggggghhhhhh, bowel movement.
Get fucked OP. I hope someone sticks a knife in your eye!

>Nous avons une saucisse!
Kek

>wait
>did I feed cat

this

How can white boi even compete

He spared her from being given to a beta jihadist in 'heaven'

Fb/maria.ladenburger

Check her account yourself

I think she just realized she was wrong. Poor girl.

Looks like devil without horns. Literally and unironically

b-but, religion of peace?!?!?!?!?

Her last thought was:
>Well, he obviously doesn't follow the teachings of Islam because he has sex outside of marriage with a person who is neither his wife nor a slave girl lawfully acquired according to sharia. And now he also kills me unlawfully.

yipp, that what makes it so much more chilling, i really expected some braindead fugee which would made it easy to dismiss the whole thing as a tragedy because muh war victim.

but nope, 20 something cuckoo disguised as teenager, well integrated, looked proper, got his fick ficki denied and went rapefugee.

can't wait until his real age AND punishment are revealed, getting ever so close to a civil war

>Sup Forums was right again

>getting ever so close to a civil war
don't play with my heart Hans

"I hope the white supreemists does not use my death for political gains. Refugees welcome."

>refugees welcome

Obviously they're welcome to German clitoris

"I'm not going to be a mother... what have I done"

this so much

"Victim forever"

It´s funny how history repeats itself, I am sure her parents will hug her killer the day he will be released from jail.

Because it's only half true. They tried to raise money "at her funeral" (via death notice) but not for refugees but for some fucking school in india.

Still, how can someone be so retarded, fucking leftists.

i can't find any solid sources on who this girl is

use google translate for the rest

spiegel.de/kultur/tv/getoetete-studentin-maria-l-in-freiburg-warum-die-ard-nun-doch-ueber-den-mord-berichtet-a-1124574.html

the collected money for "weitblick freiburg e.v.", which supports refugees and mediated the killer to his host family for example.

it's just that at the date of her funeral it wasnt yet known that some refugee scum did it.

Lol it could have been a fucking white male, the true threat to western civilization

oh how they would have loved that

"Wow. My death will cause at least 200 reposts about my last thoughts on dumbchan."

What a lucky guy. I've had a drowning fetish since I was 12 years old and have always struggled to find decent videos of men on top of women holding them down underwater.

I imagine her last thoughts as her silky, soft and smooth legs glided up and down his body were along the lines of

>OH MY GOD NO PLEASE NO THIS ISNT HAPPENING PLEASE FUCK NO NO OH MY GOD PLEASE

I wonder how soft and smooth her skin was for him. I wonder what position he held her under in. Was he laying on top of her pinning her soft hands down?

Did he put her in a choke hold? How long did he hold her under?

>We will never get a video of how this happened
Back to Bing Videos for me to watch drowning scenes all day.

Sup Forums was right afterall

Edgy

I'm aroused

user, have you heard of the smiley face killer?

>how can white boiz even compete

"Das ist nur ein Einzelfall, ich darf nicht verallgemeinern!"
"This is only a single case, I must not generalize!"

wat da fugg

Do not call them refugees.
Call them what they are - Invaders.

Are you sure you can have that image on your hardrive, kraut user?

Look like she died for her father's sins