What exactly is wrong with humanity becoming one race?

What exactly is wrong with humanity becoming one race?

WE ARE ONE RACE
THE HUMAN RACE

We lose, they gain

Good for them, not for us

Little if done correctly. Different races do increase competition and in-group cohesion, but that can be achieved with different cultures.

The problem is in doing it incorrectly, i.e. through breeding. That means diluting the best genes, the white ones, and only marginally improving the shitty ones, dindus, because there are so god damn many of them. Best results would come probably from having 10 % Asian, 90 % white, and 0 % everything else, but that would require genocides.

We already are but with what Humanity has done over centuries it will involved destroying cultural identities and having people having no people to live for.
Look at what happened to Native Americans, you can call them savage for all you want but look at the misery and despair that has happened.
When the Romans colonized Northern Europe and the Middle East, despair.
When the Arabs colonized Europe and Central Asia, despair.
When the Aztec colonized Central America, despair.
When the Mali colonized Western Africa. despair.
When the Chinese colonized, well, most of China, despair.
When Europe colonized the Americas, Africa, and Asia, despair.

>Mix everything up, but only whites and asians

Hand yourself moron.
Even a 100% white mix is degenerate, you will loose all the local culture of Yurope.

Hand
*Hang

>Average IQ in the 70s

Why?

If we are all one race in the future then there wil be no culture left and multiple races will reduce to one sub-100 IQ shitskin race with no unique trait in them

>throw iq into the toilet
hmmm...
huh.
wow..
... really makin me ponder

Yep. Empire is retarded.
Armed Nationalist Neutrality is the way forward.
Just leave everyone else alone, and the most superior people will win out over the losers.

Diversity is our greatest strength, racist.

We will just evolved into multiple races again and nothing was accomplished except destruction of our people. Ethnocentrism is a winning strategy against humanitarianism, the morality of it does not matter, we may as well use it.

Though from that lense of ethnocentism, I would have no problem with humanity becoming one race -> the white race.

>Whites
>105 IQ average

mysides.jpg

It probably is in the US. The 100 is set to be the average of the whole population. If your population consists of both blacks and whites, it's only natural that the white average is above the national average.

Geographical location forms your race over many generations.

There can only be one race if all 7 billion of us live in a geographical location of the same ecosystem.

This one race crap is not compatible with biology.

What's going on

>throwing away advantages through mixing
>strenght

Do you know why whites have such small noses compared to blacks? To release less hot air out of our body every time we exhale. Blacks in africa have to retain fluids so they regulate temperature by breathing. Bigger noses = keeping cooler in african envionment. Whites need different temperature regulation since they evolved to survive in different parts of the world than blacks.

Race mixing ruins this do you understand that?

Only those with Neanderthal blood flowing in their veins (Caucasoids, Mongoloids) worship their forefathers and nature.

That's why.

okay

I dont think humanity would become only one race through racemixing
You would have probably no whites left but a lot of different kind of brown people
I aint no biologist though
Also, humans differ in other ways
Racism as generalization of groups was/is a valid survival mechanism, and wouldnt go away
It would just project on other kind of differences inherent to some groups

An ugly coffee colored, SUB 90 IQ people, with no cultural ties to anything, who only exists to consume and work for the state, does not sound like an ideal future to me.

TL;DR The future of Humanity is that of a slave race.

But it's a our greatest streeeeeeeeeeength!

I was being ironic, man. The thread hadn't gone on long enough yet to show OP as a drive-by.

Why do you want to destroy all the races?

>what's wrong with having one of something
nothing
>what's wrong with having the worst of something
everything