It was good

The GOP's Reichstag fire.

I expect another one soon.

I wonder if more people died in the attack or ongoing CIA cleanup

interrupted dbz

was just an excuse to distabilize the middle east

money trail goes back to saudi arabia

Wake up call to America.

Your party wouldn't last forever, outside of Canada and the USA the rest of the world was utter shit.

This.

REISS DIE HÜTTE AB!

I used to laugh at the people who called it a conspiracy or said that "bush did it"

Now i think it was probably orchestrated by the government, (or at the very least, they knew it was going to happen and didn't stop it), to give them an excuse to kill sandniggers to further big oil's and big defense's agenda and line their pockets.

I still hate sand niggers, but not as much as the traitors who caused it or let it happen.

I think (((They))) played a big part in it all.

Is it like a 7/11

>Oh no those Red bastards are getting people to join in on this whole "no money" thing
>Better get these boys back on the sauce
>OH no goddamn way are they gonna get that oil to put in their CommieCars. We just spent like 2 decades destabalizing their shit so the Brits could get their fish fingers all up in those greasy oil holes.
>Who will battle these madmen?
>This Bin Laden fella seems cool
>Get him and religious extremists all riled up over USSR and it's potential to fuck up their culture
>Give religious extremists guns
>Train them to fight the evil commies because gotta have that tasty global hegemony crunch
>'kay capitalism won this fight
>By the way I know you guys only really fought them because you wanna keep that sovreignty bullshit and think your resources should be your own and all but we'll take all that now
>Cut to us bombing the shit out of the middle east because they need our liberation missiles to free them from dictators
>The equivalent of seeing your neighbor beating his wife so you burn the house down
>After leveling their land for the upteenth time they snap
>Those guys that we trained in guerilla warfare use it
>Take 2 of our buildings
>HOW DID THIS HAPPEN??? I CANT BELIEVE?!?!?

We destabilized a region for decades, radicalized a group of them to fight a rivaling empire, and gave them guns.

Clintons and Bushes are personally responsible
they covered up massive fraud from the loss off docs and info
gave the US incentive to invade foreign land
gave the government a reason for more authoritarian control
among many other things beneficial to the masons/illuminati/pedo/satanic cult that runs this country

Jet fuel cannot melt steel beams
the building were demolished

>Jet fuel cannot melt steel beams

It can't liquify them, but it can certainly melt them. Not like ice tho. More like a chocolate bar in a hot car. It softens. Jet fuel burns hot enough to seriously weaken structural stability of steel.

Vulture capitalists of the west had been shitting on middle east sovereignty since forever. They got pissed and crashed planes into the representation of the people that ruined their region. Kinda weird that it took a fuckin century.

Sup Forums thinks the Jews did it.

nice try CIA
we all know the buildings were demolished by the people that run this country
the jihadis were just tools, and would never have been allowed to do what they did had it not been planned ahead by washington

9/11 is an inside job

Jet fuel cannot melt steel beams

One of the best and most impressive happenings of recent times.

Defined the 21th century

I wish Sup Forums existed when it happened

Your newness is showing

it never happened.

my thoughts

911 demonstrated Americans on average are mentally retarded cowards that can't handle milk break being late let alone enemies of their country striking a blow to their nation. When 911 occurred it was a shot heard round the world proving that America is vulnerable to low tech disorganized rabble dwelling in caves and armed with box cutters. History shows/will show that 911 was the first in a series of attacks that brought America down to the level with the rest of the world. This is bothered Americans greatly. It wasn't muh 3000 victims of 911 that mattered. It was the realization that America is vulnerable to foreign attack that drove Americans crazy to this day. Since 911 Americans live in shame and fear of another 911 because deep down inside Americans know damn well another 911 is coming, its gonna be worse and there is nothing they can do to stop it besides bombing third world nations in a futile vain show of force.

This is what I still can't get behind. I don't think there was a controlled demolition. Too many people would have had to be involved to set the explosives and all that.

It's much simpler to believe that the hijackers were either mossad agents, or were trained/groomed by mossad and or the cia.

I don't know if they really expected the buildings to fall. that was probably just a bonus for them.

It's two better.

>Republican national security

It's my fault. I fed bacon to bin Laden and other Saudi visitors during Desert Storm while we flew ol' glory from our Humvees. Told them it was beef strips. My bad.

they did know they received warnings many times before it happened

We all know that Israel attacked the USA on 9/11 now the proof: youtu.be/kyLyGXQUIo0?t=3m23s

9/11 was a joke ting senpai

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLAumT9m96cNkYe7y-NZt0L1T7_wWbJLgL

it most certainly was a controlled demolition, including the 3rd building. I mean why didn't the buildings fall on their side? Because they were demolished, they fell straight down. The cover stories of terrorist hijackings came out pretty much the same day, because they had them planned before the event, ground zero was never actually investigated, matter of fact investigations were denied. The bomb that went off in the basement in 90s took out a ton of the foundation pillars, and the building still stood, how can a plane take out the entire thing from high above.

The people responsible are the masons/illuminati/pedo/satanic cult that run this country. The arabs were merely tools.

It wasn't us, I swear in allah name.

Wops did 911.