Post the greatest Kebab removers of your country

Post the greatest Kebab removers of your country.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZXnyPkj54yo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Oh I have so so many epic tales to tell you
During his second voyage to Calicut, da Gama intercepted a ship of Muslim pilgrims at Madayi travelling from Calicut to Mecca. Described in detail by eyewitness Thomé Lopes and chronicler Gaspar Correia, da Gama looted the ship with over 400 pilgrims on board including 50 women, locked in the passengers, the owner and an ambassador from Egypt and burned them to death.
After demanding the expulsion of Muslims from Calicut to the Hindu Zamorin, the latter sent the high priest Talappana Namboothiri (the very same person who conducted da Gama to the Zamorin's chamber during his much celebrated first visit to Calicut in May 1498) for talks. Da Gama called him a spy, ordered the priests' lips and ears to be cut off and after sewing a pair of dog's ears to his head, sent him away.

kek

This one episode always makes me kek:

>Vasco da Gama spent 2 to 29 March 1498 in the vicinity of Mozambique Island. Arab-controlled territory on the East African coast was an integral part of the network of trade in the Indian Ocean. Fearing the local population would be hostile to Christians, da Gama ordored the removed all christian symbols impersonated a Muslim and gained audience with the Sultan of Mozambique. With the paltry trade goods he had to offer, the explorer was unable to provide a suitable gift to the ruler. Soon the local populace became suspicious of da Gama and his men. Forced by a hostile crowd to flee Mozambique, da Gama departed the harbor, firing his cannons into the city in retaliation, leaving it in flame has he sailed away with the traded goods.

what a badass

I'd post more but don't want to spam a thread all by myself
everyone is busy is busy with the new nord/med meme

feels good that your country is so small and insignificant, no one ever mentions what you did as a former empire or ask you for reparations

you should keep posting, its pretty awesome.

>tfw pa legit removed 33 kebabs and redpilled me on them when i was a wee lad

Ernst Rüdiger von Starhemberg

1683. He killed so many Turks (50,000), it was glorious and we were so happy that all these Turks died.

youtu.be/ZXnyPkj54yo

plz post more

soon

Thank you based Starhemberg I saw his armor at the Vienna

what a coward

how big was the armor ? would it fit a /fit/ 5'9 man ?
I'd totally wear it for kebab removal stuff and on the day of the rope

King Sigurd the Crusader
>Bored, wanna do some crusading and shit
>Sails south, Portufags having kebab trouble, can't get rid of them
>Liberates Sintra, Lisbon and some other shit from kebab, giving the cities back to the christians.
>Continues on his trip, crushing all naval resistance and cleansing more cities of kebab (for example Ibiza)
>Meet up with Roger II of Sicily, hangs out at his crib for a year, still raiding muslim and pirate ships
>Goes to Acre, helping out Baldwin with some kebab problems in what we now call Lebanon
>Job well done, sails off to Constantinople (Istanbul), leaving a big part of his army here with the emperor

And this is why some of you turkfags have white skin. Cucked by vikings, yet again.

Proceed my friend.
We Portuguese sure have lots of stories about this

Also, Europe's greatest kebab remover in recent years. Creds to Serbia

POO

I mean, his wars resulted in a shit ton of dead muslims.

This motherfucker (and his dad too) had such a hard-on for kebab removal he almost conquered Europe just to continue funding his anti-kebab military campaigns.

We need some Serbs and Romanians in this thread

Any crowd willing to lynch someone deserves cannons, c'mon Hans this is basic stuff

Just watcing amateurs rattle off examples from HUNDREDS OF YEARS AGO.

Anything fresh on the menu?

the best of his kind