> Sup Forums being raided to death
> very few posts on plebbit
> twittergate / pizzagate
> fake news
> fake news censoring bill
> assange still gone
> weird stream on kikebook gets deleted

what the fuck

will we find out what the dead man switch of the Clinton / Bush / Obama clique is?
do we really want to? i dont get what is going on anymore.

I feel lingering doom...

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/88059181
youtu.be/c6Mx2mxpaCY
youtu.be/m5GaqdVtNag
freeassangenow.org/laibach/
noisey.vice.com/en_us/article/laibach-cares-more-about-your-freedom-than-you-do
shawnclybor.tumblr.com/post/78130631887/video-and-analysis-laibach-the-whistleblowers
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>He doesn't know about Antarctica

LOL Hope you've got a shelter britbong

>weird stream on facebook

what?

what about normiebook? We'll be grand sure

I know, just forgot to list that.
Makes things look even worse.

Wikileaks had a stream of an old music video playing in a live stream for 3 hours.
Thousands of viewers and comments. Than the stream stopped and the post was deleted.

All pedi elites are worried of someone coming out about the RING so they are all squirming in there seats hoping no one does, I think they should just start killing themselves, kek technically helped them by cause disasters but chaos doesn't hold allegiance and kek will reveal the truth

>
whats in antarctica aussie.

What was it? Bebe?

Post broof of werd strem

If the switch isnt triggered no change will ever come, regardless of what that is.

I just want change and happenings desu

over here

what is this antartcica shit?

Did someone save the stream?

What's with Antartica
Inform please

Original video was published by Laibach 3 years ago.

Vimeo: vimeo.com/88059181

Youtube: youtu.be/c6Mx2mxpaCY

A new, edited version featuring Assange, Snowden and Manning was published in June 2016. The video being looped on Facebook right now is the new version.

Youtube: youtu.be/m5GaqdVtNag

FreeAssangeNow.org has a page dedicated to the original

freeassangenow.org/laibach/

There are many analysis of the original video's meaning (which is identical to the new video, except for the faces in the portraits)

Here: noisey.vice.com/en_us/article/laibach-cares-more-about-your-freedom-than-you-do

Here: shawnclybor.tumblr.com/post/78130631887/video-and-analysis-laibach-the-whistleblowers

I think its just another quality post from down under.

obama thinks he can stay in power. everything he is doing right now is about him staying as president

its why trump wont go in for cia briefings he knows obama will try to kill him. pretty sure at least 1 of the doubles for his family has been shot

People said a ton of shit

I heard it's either Aliens, Super Nazis or some unholy Abomination lurking there

The greatest folly of man is believing they can see grand schemes underneath normal institutions to fill in for the staleness of the truth.

There is no illuminati. Pizzagate may indeed be a thing, I don't know nor care enough to have a solid opinion. What I can say is this: Soros doesn't fuel protesters to further White Genocide, but rather because he is a nihilistic sociopath with a grudge against the West (Specifically, nations allied with the Triple Entente during the Great War) for allowing Hungary to be split amongst pleb nations. Look at every country he meddles with. They're all countries he deems responsible for the destruction of his homeland. On top of this, his father was imprisoned during the Great War and his family was persecuted by white nationalists during the Second World War.

He's a reactionary, just like. Every race is competing not to overcome the others, but to stay alive.

I've been feeling like reality itself is going to come apart for a long while. It just feels unstable.

By coming apart, this could be practical (e.g. the universe stops running) or metaphysical (e.g. a revelation about the nature of reality fundamentally changes how we approach our existence).

But fuck, it's taking forever.

>> CIA and FBI fighting over election fraud
This is not even happening. The CIA never confirmed that Russia "hacked the election". The Marxist Stream Media did what they always do and took things out of context. Then they got some retired CIA attention-whore to go on CNN and say that we need a recount. Literally nothing is going to happen other than Trump taking the oath on Jan 20.

>Unholy abomination

Basically this.
It's fucked beyond reproach.

fuck off to /x/ with your retarded shit

absolutely nothing has changed in the past years. MSM still as shitty as ever, Trump still as based as ever, government employees still as cancerous as ever

you have to go back

Wait what? Hol up. When did this all happen? Proofs/ Link to threads please.

no u

The big question is how far they will go.

Do we really qant to find out what th Clintons / Bush / Obama / Saudi dead man switch is?

>I feel lingering doom...
You brought it on yourself.

You were warned by people who knew.

But nahhhh, #MAGA #MAGA #MAGA...

baka.

>what's in antarctica aussie
humanity's worst sins

>Last elections result nullified because of Russians
>New elections indefinitely postponed due to domestic violence and Russians.

third term soon.

>pretty sure at least 1 of the doubles for his family has been shot

Nigga what?

We've just reached the last narrative. This final story will play out, our last level as it were, and once it ends it will reset. Don't know how far back they'll reset it. Maybe they'll send us back to 50's or 80's but if I'd have to guess it would be sooner than that. Perhaps around September 2001, I have a feeling they're not done with the millennium. They'll test out some new narratives and see where those roads branch off too. See you back in the starting line boys.

>the real doom is the death of the nephelim

no one is preying on the plagues
soon rats , gnats will overflow the memeverse
no church is clean
no goverment is safe.

What do you mean by "set back'?

Think of it like a reset

And everyone is 15 years younger or what?

the ting i have found that mach the closest of what i have seem.
this is what is being contain in antartica
we the atlantes have to sacrifice a entirte continent to contaiint that shit

COOL DONW THE FUCKING PLANET NOW .

Personally I think the endgame was that Trump was the biggest Psy-Op pulled and we were fucked over. I feel like this psyop will move people closer to the left than to the right.

Buzz Aldrin was requested to be at the surrender of Earth to the aliens stranded under Antarctica

Think of it as, that poster is a young idiot that has some very flimsy beliefs. Or schizophrenic.

Uhuh do tell more.

This tweet was faked.

Well nominally aliens could just force spam a takeover of Earth easily right? But what we have here is a small group of stranded aliens that don't have firepower to take over earth but they do have the ability to call in reinforcements. The result is a soft takeover of world power by a group of less than a dozen aliens whose will on earth will be enforced by the Rothschilds

I'd only get banned or worse.

Shills aren't covering up Pizzagate with spam.

They are using Pizzagate to flood Sup Forums to avoid this.

They have already started manipulating the atmosphere so we wont be able to live here beside them. That also poisons our crops and fresh water sources. Also the disinformation and social engineering plays a huge part in our planned extinction.

>It's your fault the globalist elite are nation manipulating pedo con artists that would rather start world war iii than come clean

Nah, senpai.

i saw the antarctica threads, but thought it was just some larping shit

still not convinced it isn't some larping shit, but what's the deal? what's supposedly happening there?

this^^^^^

i need me some more of that antarctica memes.

Russia currently has a quite successful strategy of keeping it's own populace confused and fascinated with fake news, conspiracy theories and religious wackiness.
They are now expanding this to the whole of the world.
A scared confused and distracted populace is very easy to manipulate. Think 1984.

Expect to see a lot more of this. The blurring of Sup Forums and /x/ with very few left with an idea of what is actually happening.

Think noospheric manipulations, it is genius but very scary.