I just realized that Europe will either become 50%+ Muslim or a civil war will happen

I just realized that Europe will either become 50%+ Muslim or a civil war will happen.

Please respond, am I being delusional?

Other urls found in this thread:

pewforum.org/2011/01/27/the-future-of-the-global-muslim-population/
youtube.com/watch?v=xeWJhyHkBUY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Damn I just want it to happen before I get too old for me to fight. Either way Sweden is gone Germany will probably go past the non return point soon too as well as france. We need more habbenings already.

Prank war is upon us soon brother.
Europe will fall either to Islam or the radical right.

Europe is 50% Muslim and it'l be 100% if civil war doesn't happen , better look at the time.

It feels fucking good

>am I being delusional?
No your actually smart enough to see what's obvious and what most people are too stupid to see coming.

NANI? HACHI ROKU DESUKA NA???

Eastern Europe is already majority Muslim. Russia, Turkey, and all those south-Eastern Euro countries. It's just spreading to the West now using people from the Middle East to propagate it. Add the fact that Western Europeans aren't having children and willingly hand over the keys to the country, and it's a certainty.

Europe will be Muslim and will be non-white.

Saaaame

No you're right.

Also should I watch Initial D? I jam to their Eurobeats while shitposting a lot. Is the anime actually good or is it just the music brainwashing people?

Fuck yes

Muslim Population is 5% to 7% in Germany. How long do you think it'll take to get to 50% ?

Why do you guys want suffering for your people?

>5% to 7%
Pfff if you believe the stats the media and the government says

>Eastern Europe is already majority Muslim
>Citation needed

My grandpa always says
>Son, there's got to be a big war every 30 to 40 years or so and we're already running late on WWIII
So civil war

Those are stats from the germany census with say around 4% and voluntary stats from muslim councils in germany who go as high as 7%

Which statistic and studies can you cite?

holy shit turkey is majority muslim?! We have to do something guise!

>Those are stats from the germany census
So those stats are from the Government and you believe it no wonder Germany is cucked.

>Which statistic and studies can you cite?
I trust what I see in the street rather than what the T.V tells me.

Over here they claim immigration isn't too bad but niggers and sand niggers are everywhere.

Best start stocking up on rope and hydrogen cyanide.

Actually same stats have been done by the pew research center which is financed by charity

pewforum.org/2011/01/27/the-future-of-the-global-muslim-population/

Haha marverlous this must be an elaborate Australian shitpost.

>I don't trust scientific facts just muh gut feeling

Where do you even see in the streets of Australia that is relevant to Europe?

h-hayai desu!!

There are not many living in the countryside. In big cities they make up a pretty big part of the population. His gut feeling is good and right. We can't lose our cities to them. This is where all our wealth is accumulated and our culture is preserved.

you cant achieve anything without suffering

once you hit 3-5% you're in for one hell of a ride in that country as historically this is when they start pushing their weight, albeit light at the moment, around to enact governmental policy changes
youtube.com/watch?v=xeWJhyHkBUY

>either