Why do Conservashits want to bow down to Russia ?

While letting trump collide with Putin ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Pp1wVPeg59Q
youtube.com/watch?v=EC6C-cAc240
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

u mad

How are they bowing down? They're not kissing Putin's ass or anything, they merely want to get rid of the hostile relations, what's wrong with that?

I hope Europe will do the same thing, how can we work together with countries like Turkey, but not Russia?

Delete this.

Remember that all the neocons that previously pushed for the Iraq war are now democrats and so they are pushing with the same attitude an even more retarded war

Far better than gobbling Saudi dick.

>TFW I'm a white nationalist.
>TFW Christ makes me euphoric.
>TFW I love anime.

They're cucks who think Putin is a good boi he dindu nuffin.

>LE RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE

Here's what pisses me off about this Russia hacking the election bullshit. I don't like Russia. I don't hate them either. It would be most accurate to say I don't give a shit either way about Russia.

Democrats are upset about Russia taking sides in the US election and working to help Trump. Well tough shit, because Trump is going to be president. That's reality. Democrats call themselves the "reality-based party". So attend to reality. The White House will be occupied by a Republican for the next four years. Even if you fucking shoot Trump that's going to be the case. All the whining about electoral votes, about the courts changing the election. Sheer fantasy. Nothing is going to stop Trump from becoming President and doing whatever the hell he wants, whether it's sucking Putin's cock or not.

So if you're a Democrat and you're upset about the Russians, tell us your proposal. What SPECIFIC PLAN do you have in mind to meet Putin head on and push his influence back? Don't give me shit about symbolic statements, or UN bullshit, or getting an increasingly weary Europe to go along with more sanctions. That kind of shit has NEVER worked on the Russians. You want to make Putin blink, you got to get your balls out and stare him down. That's the way it has always been and always will be when taking Russia on.

But no plan will ever come. Because the Democrats are limp dicked and everyone knows it. Russia "influence" on the election is nothing but a shrill attempt to stop a result they simply won't accept. Why does Putin like Trump? Because Trump is going to stop Obama's support of Islamic "moderates" in Syria? That's surely part of it, but Putin is already winning in Syria even without Trump. He doesn't need Trump. Putin supports Trump because Trump is along a political axis that Russia has chosen to throw its weight behind to increase its influence in Western countries. That axis is anti-immigrant and nativist. The mainstream parties have refused to even allow an honest discussion on immigration. And so their supression of discourse gave Russia an opening. If you'd just open the boundaries for real dialogue about these issues like immigration that are guaranteed to fundamentally transform western nations, then you take that opening away. You can be anti-immigrant, nativist, and VERY anti-Russia. But it's become very hard to do this because they've allowed Russia to be the standard bearer for an entire political movement.

>Not being hostile towards the other major nuclear suerpower=bowing down
WEW

Leftists who oppose this

Israel is a racist apartheid state who has illegal Jewish ONLY settlements in the west bank where the border walls are wrapping around them inside Palestinian in an obvious land grab.
youtube.com/watch?v=Pp1wVPeg59Q

This is why terrorism happens and why the rest of the west gets blowback from it.

Israel builds these settlements on top of Palestinian villages that they have bulldozed by the military.
youtube.com/watch?v=EC6C-cAc240

If you support Israel you are not a leftist. End of Story.

Why do they still spam those shitty threads? Just stop already. No rational being believes in this bullshit about Russians hacking election.

>Being so triggered that you respond to your own post when no one is arguing with you.

Had to split it into two

LOL there's 0 evidence that Russia interfered in the election in any way. Anyone who believes that is unbelievably stupid and deserves to be treated with contempt.

I'm just happy that I'll be allowed to donate unlimited amounts of money to the candidate of my choice.

They are still spamming us with shills because they aren't done trying to cheat this election yet.

They'd rather start a civil war than lose power, and that's exactly what they plan on doing.

Pick your sides wisely, shills. When you force us to fight, we will treat you with cruelty.

Fuckin' commies in our country trying to make commies on the other side of the world our enemies.

You lost. Deal with it.

Can someone red pill me on why everybody is hating on Muslims? I understand the whole Syrian refugee crisis thing but what I don't understand is that if they can immigrate here legally then why is a problem?

Why is a Frenchie in the states ?

FUCK THE ROOSKIES FUCK THE ROOSKIES FUCK THE ROOSKIES FUCK THE ROOSKIES FUCK THE ROOSKIES FUCK THE ROOSKIES FUCK THE ROOSKIES FUCK THE ROOSKIES FUCK THE ROOSKIES FUCK THE ROOSKIES FUCK THE ROOSKIES FUCK THE ROOSKIES FUCK THE ROOSKIES FUCK THE ROOSKIES FUCK THE ROOSKIES FUCK THE ROOSKIES FUCK THE ROOSKIES FUCK THE ROOSKIES FUCK THE ROOSKIES FUCK THE ROOSKIES FUCK THE ROOSKIES FUCK THE ROOSKIES FUCK THE ROOSKIES FUCK THE ROOSKIES FUCK THE ROOSKIES FUCK THE ROOSKIES FUCK THE ROOSKIES FUCK THE ROOSKIES FUCK THE ROOSKIES FUCK THE ROOSKIES FUCK THE ROOSKIES FUCK THE ROOSKIES FUCK THE ROOSKIES FUCK THE ROOSKIES FUCK THE ROOSKIES FUCK THE ROOSKIES FUCK THE ROOSKIES FUCK THE ROOSKIES FUCK THE ROOSKIES FUCK THE ROOSKIES FUCK THE ROOSKIES FUCK THE ROOSKIES FUCK THE ROOSKIES FUCK THE ROOSKIES FUCK THE ROOSKIES FUCK THE ROOSKIES FUCK THE ROOSKIES FUCK THE ROOSKIES FUCK THE ROOSKIES FUCK THE ROOSKIES FUCK THE ROOSKIES FUCK THE ROOSKIES FUCK THE ROOSKIES FUCK THE ROOSKIES FUCK THE ROOSKIES FUCK THE ROOSKIES FUCK THE ROOSKIES FUCK THE ROOSKIES FUCK THE ROOSKIES FUCK THE ROOSKIES FUCK THE ROOSKIES FUCK THE ROOSKIES FUCK THE ROOSKIES FUCK THE ROOSKIES FUCK THE ROOSKIES FUCK THE ROOSKIES FUCK THE ROOSKIES FUCK THE ROOSKIES FUCK THE ROOSKIES FUCK THE ROOSKIES FUCK THE ROOSKIES FUCK THE ROOSKIES FUCK THE ROOSKIES FUCK THE ROOSKIES FUCK THE ROOSKIES FUCK THE ROOSKIES FUCK THE ROOSKIES FUCK THE ROOSKIES FUCK THE ROOSKIES FUCK THE ROOSKIES FUCK THE ROOSKIES FUCK THE ROOSKIES FUCK THE ROOSKIES FUCK THE ROOSKIES FUCK THE ROOSKIES FUCK THE ROOSKIES FUCK THE ROOSKIES FUCK THE ROOSKIES FUCK THE ROOSKIES FUCK THE ROOSKIES FUCK THE ROOSKIES FUCK THE ROOSKIES FUCK THE ROOSKIES FUCK THE ROOSKIES FUCK THE ROOSKIES FUCK THE ROOSKIES FUCK THE ROOSKIES FUCK THE ROOSKIES FUCK THE ROOSKIES FUCK THE ROOSKIES FUCK THE ROOSKIES FUCK THE ROOSKIES FUCK THE ROOSKIES FUCK THE ROOSKIES FUCK THE ROOSKIES FUCK THE ROOSKIES FUCK THE ROOSKIES FUCK THE ROOSKIES

We don't have the problem because we're not being taken over by them as they try to implement sharia law. We're being taken over by Mexicans instead.

member when Americans always bragged about influencing Russian elections?

well i have to say, they're not laughing now

are you fucking new here? have you seen england, france, germany, sweden?

>So if you're a Democrat and you're upset about the Russians, tell us your proposal.
We reduce Russia to a smoking hole in the ground. The election is finished. Trump won. It's all about what happens next. America needs to send a message to the world. Russia must be made an example of.

Why do liberals want war with Russia?

>1 post by this ID

I have not heard news reports of Muslims implementing Sharia Law anywhere. I also don't think you know what Sharia Law is. Also I understand getting pissed at Mexicans not paying taxes and getting benefits by the government that is payed with tax payer money but how the fuck is building a wall going to fix the issue. It sounds pretty fucking stupid to me.

doesn't have to be war. it can be sanctions. it can be covert disruptions of russian businesses around the world. it can be sabotage of russian infrastructure and foreign relations. but it needs to be comprehensive and cause maximum pain on the Ruskies.

Fucking borscht niggers need to learn that NATO is their daddy.

Not new to Sup Forums but haven't consistently posted on Sup Forums in the last 4 years. I know there were terrorist attacks in France, I don't understand what you are refering to in england, germany and sweden.

I would rather be fighting Ruskies in video games than in real life. The real question is why libtards wanted to follow Hillary into a nuclear showdown with them.

Anser: They are retards who only care about 'muh bigotry'

Nobody wants to bow down to Russia. There are just three components here that liberals are missing and/or ignoring.

1) There's no credible evidence Russia hacked our election. Period. There just isn't.

2) Russia happens to be correct when it comes to Syria.

3) The American people are no longer in a mood to tie naive idealism to our foreign policy in the wake of a series of brutal failures in the Middle East, uneasiness about globalism, a nascent debt crisis, and the weakness of our own body of alliances, particularly NATO, who are seen as freeloaders. America is in the mood for a pragmatic approach to foreign policy, not a Quixotic one. Which we means we might befriend dictators, or other 'bad actors' and we should place more emphasis on historical, cultural, and ethnic realities, such as the fact that Russia has a pretty good case for including Crimea in its national sphere that we should not be quick to reject due to ideological objections.

The last one is shaping our new foreign policy. Throwing childish insults around like accusations of bowing down to Russia are idealistic and unhelpful in steering the direction of this transformation. They're just unconstructive.

Well as for german newspapers they are trolling pretty much every online news site comments section. I'm sure they are active on Sup Forums too.

Secondly Putin did some based things Sup Forums genuinely likes.

Because we don't want our race destroyed?

>how the fuck is building a wall going to fix the issue
You're right. Even if you build a wall and then deport them they'll just find a way back and there's enough in the border for them to outbreed everything. There needs to be some way to make Mexico a safer and better place to live so they don't feel like trying to cross the border. Also I'm not so sure about the whole "children of illegals are legal" thing. Just encourages them to shit out a bunch of children so they can take care of them being illegal.

>sharia law
Nothing serious yet other than muslims trying to enforce it in certain areas themselves. It mostly just scares people that it's even a possibility.