Hillary's popular vote lead now almost FIVE MILLION

Seriously, Americans, how do you defend the electoral college?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election,_2016
youtube.com/watch?v=YY-CiPVo_NQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

To save us from New York and California.

Electoral Kollege is special olympics democracy for red states.

Have your participation medal, Oklahoma.

Fpbp

fpbp

I've been watching my state (California) and there's millions of uncounted Hillary votes but the state already went to her so its all a waste.

This.

the left pushes for open borders and against any voter integrity laws. can't fill california with illegal fucking beaners and think you won anything.

>Electoral Kollege is special olympics democracy for red states.
>Have your participation medal, Oklahoma.

Right, it gives irrelevant/poor states a chance to have their say too. The fact is nothing important other than food comes out of the heartland, the coastal states are where America's real success is built on.

fpbp. Otherwise, New York and California, the most cancerous and degenerate states, would dictate everything. The electoral college gives rural areas a lot of power and forces politicians to consider them, too. Otherwise the only people anyone would care about would be urban Sup Forums-tier degenerate crap.

Hillary's almost FIVE MILLION votes should count towards the next Mexican election.

What's her lead after removing dead people and Mexicans

rekt

Lol, who's going to keep voting for Trump? He already won.

The contest was a sprint, Trump won the sprint, Hillary's still running to say it was a marathon the whole time and she's so far ahead.

>1
You shooped 2 million more votes on anyway, look at the wiki page for real en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election,_2016

>2
Where the fuck are these votes all coming from anyway? Is California so inept that they're still counting votes a month later when basically every other state had them done on election night?

Sup Forums is gonna be eternally BTFO once the EC breaks ranks and drops donnie boy and puts in some generic repub like kasich or romney

drumpf's shadowy connections to his manlover putin are gonna be aired all this week

how come it's only her votes that go up?

>can't fill california with illegal fucking beaners and think you won anything.

Democrats allow illegal immigration to get votes from their legal relatives, not illegal votes. Illegals would need social security and to be registered with a party to vote, even in California.

-12 million

All those votes are from California, which has the slackest voter ID policy in the entire nation.

If we did away with the electoral college, California would just decide the president every 4 years and there would be no point in having an actual election.

lol, you think we should count brown peoples votes??

This. It'd be like Germany deciding policy for the whole of Europe. ;^)

fpbp. That and popular rule is tyranny of the majority, also known as tyranny of the stupid, which is completely cancerous.

He won, that's all

Oh shit, are we in for a December surprise?!

>I get my news from Reddit the post.

check'd and kek'd

I heard it was 5 gorillion

lol

>i believe the only real news is infowars and random word-press blogs the post

>only the two most populated states should run the country
Get fucked, Ghengis

where are all these new and different votes coming from? Did we really fuck up that badly the first time, or are people just changing their opinions post-election?

How can you be so shit that you lose with 5million extra votes?

Also, the nature of the campaign is not directed at gathering the most votes. Trump never campaigned for that. So crying about the popular vote is ridiculous when neither candidate was trying to get it.

>Sup Forums is gonna be eternally BTFO once the EC breaks ranks and drops donnie boy and puts in some generic repub like kasich or romney

Yeah fuckboi, you keep telling yourself that if it stops the mental breakdown, but the God Emperor will be made POTUS on January 20th 2017 no matter what delusions you cuck (sic!) up in your addled little mind.

>Nothing important other than food
There's literally nothing more important than food. Fucking pinko.

Red states get extra dice to play with.

Stop posting fake numbers, you fag. REAL NUMBERS: Clinton - 65,746,532; Trump - 62,904,649

Fpbp as always.

It's like Mario party
People are coins
States are stars
Some states are really big stars
In the end it's about the stars and not the coins
It means that you can't pander to the urban majorities only
Half of America's pop lives in red areas that are around 85% of the us land mass

this
affirmative action for flyover states
>dems give blacks college and jobs
>in return, reps get presidency

Fpbp for sure
I overlooked it

this is a slide thread

The Dems will keep coming up with dead bodies and "ghost ballots" or whatever the fuck until the next election. Sad.

Please tell me you're not old enough to vote, because surely you can't be this misguided.

All you need in CA to get a driver's license is some pieces of mail proving you live in CA. All you need to register to vote in CA is a driver's license. THAT'S IT.

lmao california produces the most food, the 'heartland' is dying from meth overdoses and the only reason it still exists is because tax dollars from tech and economic hubs like CA and NY keep them alive

SAGE

How long before her popular votes pass the US population?

poor little drumpfkin is triggered

I don't, but suggesting she should be president for winning the popular vote is based on faulty logic.

Much of the public knew going in that their vote wouldn't matter as they lived in Solid "Locked" States. If you're a conservative in California why would you even bother voting?

No one knows how different the election would have been if it were just a popular vote. Trump and Clinton would have spent much of their time in California and New York though.

And natural resources
And corn
And power plants
And where your trash goes
Fuck all that jazz

Clinton won New York and California by a combined vote of 5,802,804 votes.

Trump had a total certified vote of 62,896,704 to Clinton's 65,737,041. Meaning she has roughly 2,800,000 popular vote lead.

This means that she lost 48 states by a combined total of 2,962,467 votes.

Simply removing California means she lost the popular vote by over 2 million voters.

The Electoral College Works.

That's brilliant mate.

You have to think of it in terms of the EU, if all the countries in the EU were voting for an EU leader. Not like one country voting in their leader.
Because in the US, the STATES are relevant and individual, an association of states that agreed to form a federal government. Pretty much like the EU. (in fact the states in the US were supposed to be stronger than the Federal government, but Lincoln changed that. But our individual states still have power.)

In the US, we are so big that each state has its own cultural norms, values, beliefs and individual needs. They are NOT all the same. Each state has its own population and culture. We are physically bigger than, and more populated than the EU, and our states have their own individual culture and needs. Each state must look after itself in many ways.

The electoral college, was specifically designed to address the needs of STATES in our association of states. (the United STATES.) The electoral college gives each STATE as much ability to choose a leader as each other state. Because the states here in the United STATES of America, matter from a governance standpoint.

California and New York don't get to decide for the REST of the states, or impose their culture, beliefs, will or votes on the rest of the STATES. We aren't JUST ONE government, we are 50 governments who represent to the UNION of the states.

Very different than Finland, which is not an association of states, but is just one government. It's not the same. It is more like if the EU decided to vote for an EU leader, and a system would be developed where Finland would be given equal weight in the EU election as Germany.

Never
Ever
Even the Dems wouldn't let it pass

Our constitution never said you'd win with a popular vote. So there is nothing to win. We are a federation, we don't just let big population bases decide for the country. Learn how and why the electoral college works and then come back.

How long until 6 gorzillion voted for Hillary?

Not a bad analogy, actually

This desu

Hush with your logic
The shills are afraid of it

Came to post this from the more conservative/rational Mountain Timezone, Commiefornia and Jew York can fall into the sea for all I care.

>Small states aren't silenced
FTFY

They're not inherently red and they get the exact same amount of electors when they go blue. Republicans just win them because they aren't garnering solely towards cities.

Why arenthey still counting? And they call their democracy thr best

But why should you get extra votes?

>They should secede!
>They can absolutely sustain themselves! >Right?!

Its faggots that insult the heartland of America than can be accredited to Trump's success. They're hard working and hurting people. You insulting them only got them off their asses. Thanks for helping us MAGA

This finshit has been unhinged these past couple of weeks. Gtfo

Drumpf BTFO

Fruits are food but
Corn and grain are food also
How's Cali corn and grain production?
Remember corn syrup comes from corn too
And think of all the shit that requires corn syrup
Saying California is the most important state is like saying my eyes make my kidney is the most important part of my body

So do Vermont, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, Maine, DC, Nevada, New Mexico, and Delaware.

>tell illegals to vote
>tell criminals to vote
>video tape footage of people advocating illegal voting at the booth
>video tape footage of people stuffing ballot boxes after polls closed
>no voter id or voter protection in blue states

lol omg bigots its her turn XDD

'Kay. Have fun without their tax money keeping your state afloat.

>trump had even less votes than romney in 2012
>w-white people finally got fed up with those mean leftists and minorities telling us off!

lmao'ing @ ur life fampai

Make a meme show the children they'll love it

For the 9millionth time, we are a democratically elected republic. States have rights.
Also, Trumps campaign would have included California and New York if popular vote mattered.
It's like playing chess, losing, and complaining that if it were checkers, you would have won.

>The vote of the child is equal to the vote of the man who feeds him/her.
Nope. The college wasn't an anticipatory measure. It was a remedial one. Dense city populations were too easy to sway with propaganda, and would often vote against the good of the country's industry and business.

It served its purpose this election.

I don't; I get 1, my state is worth 4 electors and Trump carried all but 2 counties here.
I've watched 8 years of hope and change and it's gotten progressively distant and worse.
This video explains exactly why:
youtube.com/watch?v=YY-CiPVo_NQ

She is gonna reach 6 millions

How are they still counting bots and how are they all for Hilary? Russian hackers?

There is no such thing as a "best" democracy. All democracy ends up being too heavily effected by the lower IQ citizens because they are the majority.

They are the majority on both sides of the political aisle. And alongside corruption, this is why democracy collapses and eventually fails. (Obviously with other factors included depending on the era and actual society)

Do you think those tech companies would stay if Cali seceded? They would move to the actual US long before the final papers were signed.

The major companies that make up 99% of commiefornias economy would leave them to rot at the drop of a hat.

I wonder what it's like to starve to death and sink into the ocean at the same time

They also take in a lot of fed aid
I mean a lotttttt
California has ran a deficit for almost ten years now
But fuck all that jazz
Fifth best economy

>industry and business.
can't wait for the unprofitable coal mines to open back up! fuck the burgeoning clean energy industries or tech industries, we need unsustainable coal and manufacturing!

>Trump is now president-elect
lmao @ ur logic

LOL this is a lie and OP is a shill.

It's like saying a 400 pound fat man is better than a 300 pound ripped football player.

Whatever will we do with the High Fructose Corn Syrup industry....

What is there to defend? The systems works wonderfully.

You're probably from California, you shouldn't be talking about states 'floating' amigo

>Oy vey goyim remember the 5 gorillion votes
Jesus fucking Christ, everytime I go to Sup Forums I see this shit and its a stain in my eyes. I hope january passes so that Trump enters the White House and you shut the fuck up for at least 4 years.

>I wonder what it's like to stave to death and sink into the ocean at the same time

I don't know, but I sure hope it gets caught on video because that will be better than salt mining every tear of every leftist for the rest of eternity.

>brings up race out of nowhere
Why is the tolerant left so bigoted and racist all the time?

In the past 30 years the repubs can only win with the EC vote, really makes you think....

How does anyone defend her coming up with 4 million more votes after all the votes were counted a long time ago? After the election when all counts were registered other than Michigan, it was like a 1 million vote difference. After the Michigan certified hand count, up to 2.5 million. Now it's up to 5 million? Sure thing, that's believable.

Name one thing that is more bitter than Hillary right now.

Pro tip, you can't

>inb4 "it was her turn"

>the electoral college is only good when it favors my candidate

How about no.

Because otherwise they'd secede. Taxation without representation and all that.

>yfw you realize republicans need affirmative action to win elections

That's what happens when you flood a nation with migrants.

It's time for ethnic cleansing.

Nobody would move fro California. The middle of the US is a shithole and nobody with all their teeth and an IQ over 60 wants to be there.

> Calls California and New York degenerate
> Wants the vote decided by unproductive peasants from the middle of nowhere

Lel. Stay classy Sup Forums

She really is the biggest sore loser of all time.
She lost fair and square and has done nothing but humiliate herself since election night.

You can really tell her campaign was headed by a stupid women.
Its everyone elses fault that she lost, everyone but her own.

And then chance time comes and Donald flips all the blue states