"Perfect American Couple" HGTV stars split after explosive fight

>Tarek and Christina El Moussa of "Flip or Flop" separate after an incident involving guns and a feared suicide attempt, TMZ reports.
>2016

So what happened Sup Forums? Do you think they'll release video? Is he /ourguy/?

Article posted below:

>Flip or Flop stars Tarek and Christina El Moussa portray the chipper, nearly perfect all-American couple on TV but we’ve learned they’re now separated …after a scary incident involving guns and a feared suicide attempt.

>Their ordeal started, at least publicly, in May when deputies responded to “a call of a possibly suicidal male with a gun” at the couple’s Orange County home. According to law enforcement, a massive presence showed up — 11 deputies and a helicopter.

>Witnesses told cops they saw Tarek grab a gun from his safe, run out the back door and flee down a hiking trail. Shortly after, Christina was seen running out of the house crying and shaking.

>Within minutes, the helicopter spotted Tarek on a trail and deputies told him to drop his weapon. Tarek complied and told deputes he had no intention of hurting himself. He said he wanted to “blow off some steam,” and only brought the gun for mountain lions and rattlesnakes.

>Deputies went back to the house and ended up seizing 5 guns, including an AR-15.

>Christina and Tarek tell us they decided to separate while they reevaluate their marriage. As far as the incident goes … they’ll only say it was an “unfortunate misunderstanding.”

>They add … they’re committed to co-parenting, and … “will continue to work through this process civilly and cooperatively, and plan to continue our professional life together.”

>According to AP, HGTV says that it will honor any decision that works best for the couple and their children and that the home renovation series “will continue production as scheduled.”

>Tarek El Moussa
>American
No

Why do people call the police when someone is threatening suicide with a weapon?

The cops will show up, tell the insane person to drop the weapon for cops' safety even though the cops would be 100% safe if they weren't there, the guy doesn't do it and the cops commit his suicide for him.

Your only chances of stopping for suicide is if it wasn't actually a suicide attempt and the faggot just wanted attention, not cops.

That is the most fucked up logic ever.

Yes, dont call police when a mentally unstable person arms themselves. Fucking brilliant

YOU are the reason mass shooters can do what they do. Family wont call police when their nutjob relative is a nutjob because "police never make anything better"

I actually watch this show. They managed to get really successful due to Tarek's tolerance level. She is a complete bitch and the stereotypical bracelet duty trophy wife, and she knows it.

Guarantee you she was fucking around, and Tarek found out. Their "misunderstanding" will be him not realizing a couple of years sooner.

Interracial marriages don't work, suprise suprise

I said suicide not homicide you retard

Also if you think the retard is going to shoot anyone but himself, you still don't need the police. Just shoot him yourself.

Funny thing is, he's whiter than her! Blue eyes, pale, and self-made businessman.

She's the "blonde haired" brown-eyed Kali gurl. I bet you $$ her nipples are dark brown.

>bracelet duty
never seen this b5. bls define.

He's "suicidal" because he's caught up in #pizzagate. When the truth comes out he'll wish he'd pulled the trigger when he had the chance.

>screencap this

I'm not familiar with the phrase "bracelet duty." What is that, if you don't mind my asking?

Their differences in SMV, have been at times, staggering; hers often higher than his. I guarantee you that she has been fucking some other guy. If the suicide attempt is true, he's a fucking cuck.

>and plan to continue our professional life together
Oh boy
>Hey tarek what kind of wallpaper should we get for this Irvine flip?
>Well with that alimony I'm paying you, you could afford to use a sheet of solid gold so do whatever you want bitch

> hey Sup Forums, is Chad our guy?
Neck yourself you TMZ watching faggot.
Not remotely related to the board or any topic here. Your thread is bad, go sit in the corner.

She's just a trophy, hanging off his wrist; like a bracelet.

It's an older term for when women actually behaved themselves and submitted to men accordingly.

>he trusts the word of a suicidal person holding a gun that they won't shoot anyone else

JUST

I'm making a song about divorce set to the oompah loompah song

>gonna commit suicide
>realize I'm actually going to do it so I'll just murder my wife and 2 kids while I'm at it ;)

You're a fucking dumb nigger.

thanks friend!

t. never been remotely depressed or suicidal and can't empathize in the least bit

unless you've actually been in a similar situation you should consider shutting the fuck up. There is no good or easy answer.

for the record, i did disarm my ex, but wish i had called authorities and had her committed. I am glad I didn't call the police in the moment, not just because of the unpredictability of their actions but because of the unpredictability of her actions as well.

on the other hand, my brother-in-law killed a middle-aged man in a hotel room who had been threatening to kill himself and was holding a knife when they breached.

The winkie face made me smile ;)